Election today in Minneapolis. Will they vote to replace it's police dept with social workers?

So are they actually talking about replacing all police with social workers? Or part of officers?

Surely they don't mean the entire police force do they?

There is no legal precedent for cops to protect you or your property.

Only you can protect yourself cops are not reliable.

Tell that to the Missouri couple who tried to protect their home when a mob came into their neighborhood.

Tell them what exactly?

1635872652567.png

The future of Minneapolis is in their own hands. I hope they make the smart choice, but if they don't then they'll be the ones paying the price.

IMHO, nothing should be a higher priority than public safety and security. Fuck wokeness, you cannot allow your city to be looted and burned to the ground and crime running rampant. There's only one way to prevent that: a strong police force and a city/state gov't and judiciary that backs them up while maintaining strict rules of conduct for those entrusted with a badge and a gun. From what I've seen, the democrats are not willing to do that, for political reasons. So, it's up to the voters there to change that calculus; if they don't then as I said, they'll pay the price. Which BTW they're already paying.

Actually, the only way to prevent it is destroy leftism.

Leading Minnesota Democrats skip campaigning against policing question​

WASHINGTON - Three of Minnesota's leading Democrats oppose the Minneapolis ballot question that could replace the city's police department with a new public safety agency, but they aren't campaigning against it.

More than a year after George Floyd died at the hands of Minneapolis police, the divide over Question 2 has torn through established partisan political lines. With polls closing Tuesday, U.S. Sens. Amy Klobuchar and Tina Smith and Gov. Tim Walz have made their opposition clear but appear to be staying away from actively campaigning to defeat the measure.

No one is getting rid of cops. Although it's not like they actually stop crime or are required to protect citizens.

Quitting is a voluntary action being fired is not.
Leftist scum are forcing them out, you know, scum like you, with their insane policies. I pray to God some criminal let free by democrats meets you soon!

Leftist scum are forcing them out, you know, scum like you, with their insane policies. I pray to God some criminal let free by democrats meets you soon!
I have no policy, no power, and I am in no position to make anyone do anything. That is yer fantasy to cover for the whiney brats.

Forum List

Back