Election Fraud at a Glance: The Most Comprehensive Summary of 2020 Election Fraud Allegations, Data, and Evidence

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Summary, links to, and disposition of all court cases, all raw Edison JSON file data, charts, official audits and investigations, and commentary. Gold mine of just the facts.

How did I not know about this site. Of course it was deplatformed by Microsoft. I've been looking for something like this for a year. Do your own research then make up your mind.

Summary, links to, and disposition of all court cases, all raw Edison JSON file data, charts, official audits and investigations, and commentary. Gold mine of just the facts. How did I not know about this site. Of course it was deplatformed by Microsoft. I've been looking for something like this for a year. Do your own research then make up your mind.

All very interesting, but as JackOfNoTrades will tell you, I mean if he wasn't a balless coward hiding behind puerile emoticons, is that there is nothing to any of this, and it has all been disproven as baseless and debunked! Except no one can say who debunked it, how, when or where despite the fact that every leftwing person, agency and organization repeats the same tripe! :21:

It is IMPOSSIBLE for any rational person to dismiss nor explain away any of this much less ALL of it, and still have any credibility as a sane, legitimate American. Which means that the very group of people in DC right now that has been warning us of an insurrection threat to democracy are themselves an actual coup residing in the WH turning democracy on its head!

All very interesting, but as JackOfNoTrades will tell you, I mean if he wasn't a balless coward hiding behind puerile emoticons, is that there is nothing to any of this, and it has all been disproven as baseless and debunked! Except no one can say who debunked it, how, when or where despite the fact that every leftwing person, agency and organization repeats the same tripe! :21:

It is IMPOSSIBLE for any rational person to dismiss nor explain away any of this much less ALL of it, and still have any credibility as a sane, legitimate American. Which means that the very group of people in DC right now that has been warning us of an insurrection threat to democracy are themselves an actual coup residing in the WH turning democracy on its head!

The strategy has always been to repeat "debunked" "baseless" and "no evidence" until idiots who can't read think it's true. It is a very clear strategy and they have been very consistent.

Summary, links to, and disposition of all court cases, all raw Edison JSON file data, charts, official audits and investigations, and commentary. Gold mine of just the facts.

How did I not know about this site. Of course it was deplatformed by Microsoft. I've been looking for something like this for a year. Do your own research then make up your mind.

This should be pinned in the Election forum!

Womp womp
It must all be true!

These guys know more than Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas!

We're so lucky to have them!

It must all be true!

These guys know more than Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas!

We're so lucky to have them!
Maybe read the OP next time, you know, BEFORE claiming it's all been debunnnnnnnnnnked by Politifact

Maybe read the OP next time, you know, BEFORE claiming it's all been debunnnnnnnnnnked by Politifact
Nothing is ever debunked by politifact.

Politifact is a bought and paid for branch of the Democratic party.

How do you think the debunkers pay their bills? Duhhh ...

Nothing is ever debunked by politifact.

Politifact is a bought and paid for branch of the Democratic party.

How do you think the debunkers pay their bills? Duhhh ...

Politifact denuk: "No there was no election fraud. The Secretary of Elections was interviewed for this article and he confirmed this."

DEBUNKED NYA NYA NYA YOU STUPID (anti-Trump insult here)!!!

Forum List

Back