Election 2012: Gender and generation gaps widen because of ethnic gaps

Dec 5, 2011
According to the CNN exit poll

Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Total gender gap was 18 points
Romney among men: +7
Romney among women: -11

Among white people, the gender gap drops to 13 points (Romney +27 among men, +14 among women)

Obama won 18-29-year-old voters by 23 points. But Romney won the 18-29-year-old white voters by 7. Among the 30-44-year-olds Obama won by 7, and Romney won the whites by 21.

When you promise free everything the youts will come evidently..

Someday reality will kick them in the ass and then they can say, I voted for that..tsk tsk

Someday reality will kick them in the ass and then they can say, I voted for that..tsk tsk

By God. What a winning plan to get back into the game. Continue to hate women, minorities, and non-christians. Just add everyone under thirty to the hate list. By God, that will really help you get back into the game.

The GOP lost because they have been doing everything they possibly could to narrow their base. And they have been very successful in doing that.

By God. What a winning plan to get back into the game. Continue to hate women, minorities, and non-christians. Just add everyone under thirty to the hate list. By God, that will really help you get back into the game.

The GOP lost because they have been doing everything they possibly could to narrow their base. And they have been very successful in doing that.

oh shut up, I was pointing out a fact..I have two youts but I thought them to be self reliant like kids used to be raised..

So 56% of white women hate themselves

Women sell their bodies for a buck, they'll sell their vote the same way. Give me free stuff.

The GOP lost because the nation has tipped into being majority leech. Those leeches are composed of women, minorities, non-Christians and most under 30 who think that a prosperous future is born out of a haze of marijuana smoke. The answer is not to become a party that supports free stuff for doing nothing. It's a general rebellion against it. The GOP should stop trying to be nice and get votes like democrats get votes. That battle is lost.

War on Women?

Interesting comment from a blog:

A female commentator on MSNBC of an extreme feminist bent claimed that it was gender issues that were the “key” to the election, but ABC News noted in the battleground state of Virginia—won by a slim margin by Obama—Romney easily won the white female vote by a 61-39 margin. White female commentators are engaging in hyperbole when they say that the greater part of minority women, who voted overwhelmingly for Obama, were motivated by the same issues as an apparently small cadre of white feminist voters (many of whom out of spite supported McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012). The reality is that, as an NBC exit poll that showed white women favoring Romney overall by a 56-42 margin demonstrated, Obama could only count on those white voters who traditionally lean left on most issues.

Forum List

Back