Elderly woman shoved down stairs by Capital Police (Jan. 6th)

Wait they weren't Antifa or fed agents now? I wish you traitors would pick a team already.

It....was....a.....hypothetical.

The biggest problem we have winning debates with you is you're too abjectly stupid to even comprehend our arguments.

It....was....a.....hypothetical.

The biggest problem we have winning debates with you is you're too abjectly stupid to even comprehend our arguments.
So what are they tonight? Antifa? Blm? feds? Peaceful tourists? What lie are you pushing tonight?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
giphy (4).gif

She looked to me like she was peacefully demonstrating and asking for redress from her government. The only violence in that clip was from the Capital Police. Why would they violently push an elderly woman down a flight of stairs?
Hilarious fuckup

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The crowd was non-violent and simply milling around outside of the capitol when pelosi's brown shirts initiated violence against them.....firing flash bangs at them and shoving this woman......they were doing their best at inciting a riot....
This is a lie.

In a republic, the government buildings belong to the people.
I did not think the election had been stolen, but those who did had a duty to try to delay the certification.
Yeah, right. If BLM had done this you would not have come forth with this silly post.

Forum List

Back