Elderly NYC woman, sucker-punched on sidewalk

And yet the one that attacked the woman was Black and not a White person, so what is your opinion of the attack?
That it was a violent attack and the perp should be punished to the full extent of the law.

But racial? Not sure. Was he making racial remarks like the retard poster on this site? Yes or No?

Defend? I said nothing in defense of him. I just commented on your priorities.

Violence against women is ok in your book. Language that might offend a member of a traditionally disadvantged group, even if that person is a violent sub human thug, is taboo.

I am the opposite of you.
Prove it. Prove that I have advocated violence against women in any thread on this forum.

And if you can't, we will take it that you are a lying racist retard. Agreed?

Why aren't these reoccurring attacks ever called hate crimes?
Because woke Dems tell us that certain folks (no need to be specific) are incapable of being racist.

The woke Dems tell us that those folks are just sweet folks who are still being abused and that we must all excuse them.

The woke Dems could not care less about those victims who are traumatized for life.

Just imagine you're walking down the street and suddenly some creature (who should never have been born) smashes you (or a loved one) in the face.

Yet a lot of people are going to vote Dem in November.

Just shows how shortsighted a lot of people are!

Aww, lil' Fagnus wants attention.
Keep humiliating yourself, it's good entertainment for the educated adults.
:itsok:
LOL This from a retard who tried to correct my grammar!!!!

How did that go down, retard? Wiped that egg off your face, yet? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

But, do keep coming back. I love to make fun of retards. Promise me that you will? Love starting my day humiliating a retard. Deeply appreciative of your service! :itsok:

LOL This from a retard who tried to correct my grammar!!!!

How did that go down, retard? Wiped that egg off your face, yet? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

But, do keep coming back. I love to make fun of retards. Promise me that you will? Love starting my day humiliating a retard. Deeply appreciative of your service! :itsok:
Poor Fagnus, always doubling down on ignorance. :itsok:

Poor Fagnus, doubling down on ignorance.
In other words, you are such a retard that you don't know English grammar and comprehension but tried to correct someone who does.

How did that go down, retard? I am surprised you can see enough to type with all that egg on your face!!! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Thanks, retard. Love it that you like to be humiliated. Since I love to humiliate retards, we make a good pair. Please come back. I am loving this.

In other words, you are such a retard that you don't know English grammar and comprehension but tried to correct someone who does.

How did that go down, retard? I am surprised you can see enough to type with all that egg on your face!!! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Thanks, retard. Love it that you like to be humiliated. Since I love to humiliate retards, we make a good pair. Please come back. I am loving this.
Poor Fagnus, thinks I got "egg on my face" because I point out his poor education. :itsok:

Poor Fagnus, thinks I got "egg on my face" because I point out his poor education. :itsok:
LOL Retard wrote that my grammer was incorrect. But when challenged to prove it, ran away!!!! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

But got so humiliated that it keeps coming back hoping to salvage it's tattered reputation!!!!

Poor retard. All it is doing is further making sure that all of it's retarded friends see its humiliation.

Thanks, retard. Please please keep coming back. I am having so much fun. :itsok:

LOL Retard wrote that my grammer was incorrect. But when challenged to prove it, ran away!!!! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

But got so humiliated that it keeps coming back hoping to salvage it's tattered reputation!!!!

Poor retard. All it is doing is further making sure that all of it's retarded friends see its humiliation.

Thanks, retard. Please please keep coming back. I am having so much fun. :itsok:
I thoroughly enjoy an insult fest, but you're neither witty nor intelligent enough to keep it interesting.
Have a great day, Fagnus. :itsok:

I thoroughly enjoy an insult fest, but you're neither witty nor intelligent enough to keep it interesting.
Have a great day, Fagnus. :itsok:
Aww... does this mean you are running away?

No more retarded grammatical suggestions? Awww... It was so much fun. You are a moron and you didn't know what you are talking about but that's what made it so much fun for me.

Come on, please retard. Don't run away. I am just getting started humiliating you. Please don't go away, retard. Pretty please? :itsok:

Prove it. Prove that I have advocated violence against women in any thread on this forum.

And if you can't, we will take it that you are a lying racist retard. Agreed?

You came into this thread, and your first response was to defend the sub human thug, by attacking a man who verbally attacked the thug.

The side you are on, is clear. And it is not the side of the victim.

I'm not sorry to say it but they should be executed.

If you knowingly and willingly just walk up, unprovoked, and do harm to some old person intentionally then you can no longer be a part of American society. You'll never be able to integrate into society and should be removed from it.

Going up and just hitting someone for reason that's your own age should land your ass in prison for 5 years. But hitting and elderly person or a child should just be the end of you. I'm not that big but I could kill an elderly person with a lucky hit fairly easily or put them in a hospital.

An overdue conversation about black-on-Asian violence​

"The frequency and brutality of anti-Asian violence have made "Stop Asian Hate" a popular hashtag and protest slogan this year. Still, America has yet to grapple with a core part of the problem: black-on-Asian crime and racism."

Forum List

Back