Elderly NYC woman, sucker-punched on sidewalk

What is a racist but?

The non-ignorant and the educated don’t need proof, Fagnus.
LOL. So, you couldn't prove that I used commas incorrectly? Aww... poor retard. Tried to prove it is smart but as usual, gets an egg on its face.

Now, let's address your second issue with my short sentence. Did it go right over your head? You poor thing.

Where did you go to school, son? Was it Trump U? That would explain it. :itsok:

A racist who doesn't know how to spell "Negro". LOL

Not just a racist but a racist retard. :auiqs.jpg:

So, you are more upset by the use of insensitive language than an elderly woman being beaten.

Typical. One bothers you, the other is just accepted as normal.

So, you are more upset by the use of insensitive language than an elderly woman being beaten.

Typical. One bothers you, the other is just accepted as normal.
<sigh>. Another day. Another retard rears its stupid head.

All racists bother me, retard. Black, white, brown. Doesn't matter. Also, when I see someone openly using the "N" word, I know that these are the kind of racists that will beat up another human being simply for the color of their skin.

And you coming to the support of an openly racist poster? Tells me all I need to know about you. Now, fuck off.

All racists bother me, retard. Black, white, brown. Doesn't matter. Also, when I see someone openly using the "N" word, I know that these are the kind of racists that will beat up another human being simply for the color of their skin.

And you coming to the support of an openly racist poster? Tells me all I need to know about you. Now, fuck off.
And yet the one that attacked the woman was Black and not a White person, so what is your opinion of the attack?

Why "these people" behave in that violent way to everybody?

What is wrong with "these people"?

Why so much hatred? why so much spite .....so much loathing??? what on earth is wrong with these people?

LOL. So, you couldn't prove that I used commas incorrectly? Aww... poor retard. Tried to prove it is smart but as usual, gets an egg on its face.

Now, let's address your second issue with my short sentence. Did it go right over your head? You poor thing.

Where did you go to school, son? Was it Trump U? That would explain it. :itsok:
Pro tip: If you stopped replying, people wouldn’t know what a fucking moron you really are, Fagnus.

Defend? I said nothing in defense of him. I just commented on your priorities.

Violence against women is ok in your book. Language that might offend a member of a traditionally disadvantged group, even if that person is a violent sub human thug, is taboo.

I am the opposite of you.

Forum List

Back