Elderly Couple Orders Carefully Budgeted $50 Groceries to Be Delivered to Home

Topic is there’s not one sane Leftist on earth.
Have a nice day!
NOT ONE!

I have not used Facebook for about four years except to keep in touch with relatives and to get to know folks in my new town, and now I am so grateful for it. In a small, mostly conservative town, those few leftists who can't resist splashing their politics all over provide clear road maps of who to stay the hell away from. Small town life is good.

Lol your panties are too tight

Only you could work an "insurrection" into some moonbat Instacart worker going off the rails over a sign

I never said anything about an "insurrection". It's funny how it's you all complaining it wasn't an "insurrection" but keep on calling it that.

More like BLM destroying 200 American cities with six months of looting, murdering, burning, destruction of private and government building and intimidation. That was the real insurrection.

OK, is violence OK or is it not?

Architect Of The Capitol Outlines $30 Million In Damages From Pro-Trump Riot

You will make your excuses and I suppose others will make theirs.
LOL. $30 Million My Ass. How many Gold Plated Toilets were Damaged?

Will they be doing repairs with $10,000,000 hammers and nails?

Most of the money in The Article is for erecting a Concentration Camp like barrier complete with razor wire around the Capital Building with DemNazi Check Points et al. The damages to the actual building reported are for cleaning fire extinguisher residue, and pepper spray residue.

Joe Biden is turning DC into a fortified city. It's disgusting.

Last edited:
Tell me how bare hands can create $30M in damages. Name the top 3 damages, your link fails to do so.
# 1 Erecting a Security Barrier with Razor Wire and Check Points around The Entire Capital Building. $29,999,700

#2 Cleaning fire extinquisher residue $200

#3 Cleaning pepper spray residue $100

Watching Libs Heads Explode when you point out a lone loon with a fire extinguisher does not equate to an insurrection.....

Priceless!

Nothing was amiss until they went outside to meet the driver, Tara, for fear that she might struggle with her vehicle in their snow-covered driveway. When they opened the front door, Tara yelled at them… while rocking her vehicle back and forth in the driveway.

It turned out the issue wasn’t snow.
It was this sign on the couples front lawn. (Gofundme now closed.)

View attachment 583480
It seems Tara is your typical Leftist unfit to live in society.
View attachment 583481

It’s good to know that some individuals are so gorged on piety, so committed to being a good person, that they’ll repeatedly drive over your bags of groceries while screaming incoherently.

Who said Leftism is a mental disorder?

Your "source" is a FB post?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nothing was amiss until they went outside to meet the driver, Tara, for fear that she might struggle with her vehicle in their snow-covered driveway. When they opened the front door, Tara yelled at them… while rocking her vehicle back and forth in the driveway.

It turned out the issue wasn’t snow.
It was this sign on the couples front lawn. (Gofundme now closed.)

View attachment 583480
It seems Tara is your typical Leftist unfit to live in society.
View attachment 583481

It’s good to know that some individuals are so gorged on piety, so committed to being a good person, that they’ll repeatedly drive over your bags of groceries while screaming incoherently.

Who said Leftism is a mental disorder?

Perhaps Tara was just trying to figure out the quickest way to thank the Blaine PD in person ... :dunno:

Forum List

Back