Elderly Asian Woman Fights Back After Man Punches Her in the Face in SF

Who works at keeping that done?

The Democrats: Rich vs poor, criminals vs police, white vs black, employees vs employers, armed citizen vs unarmed citizen, religious vs non-religious, and the list goes on.

Democrats divide Americans into groups, and then choose which groups they love and which groups they hate. Then they proceed to turn them against each other.
Yep because the Republican Party is only one group, white.
So that would be other white folks, correct?

No, other white Democrat folks.
Right because white Republicans play no role and have played any role in what happens in America. Smfh.
1) that's just silly.... Rubio, Cruz, Owens, Rice, Powell, Frederick Douglas, Sen Scott, Revels, Bruce, Brooke are a few that come to mind that aren't white

2) against just silly...the GOP freed the slaves, ended the Dems racist Jim Crow policies and brought about Civil Rights, ended the Dems endless war in Vietnam, ended Xiden and Obama's endless wars in the Arab world, the list goes on
How many folks had to die before slavery ended?

How many folks had to die before Jim Crow ended?

These benevolent Republicans didn't just end these practices out of the goodness of their heart.

Besides the CRA/VRA was split right down regionally lines, North/South, so spare me that bullshit about Republicans ended Jim Crow.

Why is it that racist find a home in the Republican Party, why is it that extremist groups find a home in the Republican Party.

Why is the Republican Party 87% white?
a lot...the gop literally had to fight a civil war against the dems to do it

many good republicans lost their lives for it
You didn't answer not ONE question, just the usual right wing talking points. Sean Hannity is on go get you a few more.

How many Southern Republicans fought for it and how many Northern Democrats opposed it.
sorry i don’t have the numbers i just know a lot.

What a cop out, the numbers are pretty easy to obtain.

By party and region[edit]​

The House of Representatives:[3][31]

Note that four Representatives voted Present while 12 did not vote.

The Senate:[31]

as far as your other questions...i am not sure why so many racist have found homes in the dnc....likely because of their oppressive policies

Racist TODAY have found a home in the Republican Party, but your denial is duly noted.
I am not sure how those number show how many people were killed by the Dems and their quest to keep slaves....

Now you are playing dumb, you made the claim that Republicans ended Jim Crow segregation. I said it was by regions, you claimed it was totally Republican and I showed you were wrong as hell as usual.
Nope...the leader of the DNC is Joe Xiden...a racist...who fought to keep Jim Crow segragated schools, feared his children would grow up in a racist jungle, mentors were well known Dem segragationist, mocks people from India, taught he crack head son to use the n-word, and is keeping hispanic children in cages.

We voted out the racist Trump.
i thought you were taking about people killed still

sure the gop ended it. Some dems joined later on.

Trump has nothing to do with the racist xiden you put in office
You didn't think shit, as usual you were caught in a lie and couldn't get out. Democrats and Republicans ended and Democrats and Republicans fought against it. Not ONE Republican in the South was for either Act not one.

Trump is the reason Biden is in office.
huh? what did i lie about?

the dems fought tooth and nail for years against civil rights...racist

The Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act were cut right down the line North and South. Hell I even posted the numbers for you and you still are in denial.
trump? ok. that has nothing to do with the fact you voted for a racist POS in Xiden.

So I should've voted for the racist Trump.
well there was more then one and it was always cut down part lines the dems fought for decades against them

The one that counted was split right down regional lines and it was a Democrat President that signed it.
trump’s no racist...xiden...well you even your VP highlighted he’s a segregationist.

Trump could be Woodrow Wilson 2.0.
trump gave minorities record low UE...looks like xiden is back to doing what his old boss obama did...rising UE...racist like xiden and the dem party if rhe klan love keeping black folks dependent and on the plantation

Trump didn't give black folks a damn thing. That weak ass UE argue is old news. Trump empowered white supremacist and made it sexy to be openly racist again.

The Democrats: Rich vs poor, criminals vs police, white vs black, employees vs employers, armed citizen vs unarmed citizen, religious vs non-religious, and the list goes on.

Democrats divide Americans into groups, and then choose which groups they love and which groups they hate. Then they proceed to turn them against each other.

Right because white Republicans play no role and have played any role in what happens in America. Smfh.
1) that's just silly.... Rubio, Cruz, Owens, Rice, Powell, Frederick Douglas, Sen Scott, Revels, Bruce, Brooke are a few that come to mind that aren't white

2) against just silly...the GOP freed the slaves, ended the Dems racist Jim Crow policies and brought about Civil Rights, ended the Dems endless war in Vietnam, ended Xiden and Obama's endless wars in the Arab world, the list goes on

These benevolent Republicans didn't just end these practices out of the goodness of their heart.

Besides the CRA/VRA was split right down regionally lines, North/South, so spare me that bullshit about Republicans ended Jim Crow.

Why is it that racist find a home in the Republican Party, why is it that extremist groups find a home in the Republican Party.

You didn't answer not ONE question, just the usual right wing talking points. Sean Hannity is on go get you a few more.

How many Southern Republicans fought for it and how many Northern Democrats opposed it.

as far as your other questions...i am not sure why so many racist have found homes in the dnc....likely because of their oppressive policies

Racist TODAY have found a home in the Republican Party, but your denial is duly noted.
I am not sure how those number show how many people were killed by the Dems and their quest to keep slaves....

Now you are playing dumb, you made the claim that Republicans ended Jim Crow segregation. I said it was by regions, you claimed it was totally Republican and I showed you were wrong as hell as usual.
Nope...the leader of the DNC is Joe Xiden...a racist...who fought to keep Jim Crow segragated schools, feared his children would grow up in a racist jungle, mentors were well known Dem segragationist, mocks people from India, taught he crack head son to use the n-word, and is keeping hispanic children in cages.

You didn't think shit, as usual you were caught in a lie and couldn't get out. Democrats and Republicans ended and Democrats and Republicans fought against it. Not ONE Republican in the South was for either Act not one.

The Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act were cut right down the line North and South. Hell I even posted the numbers for you and you still are in denial.
trump? ok. that has nothing to do with the fact you voted for a racist POS in Xiden.

well there was more then one and it was always cut down part lines the dems fought for decades against them

The one that counted was split right down regional lines and it was a Democrat President that signed it.
trump’s no racist...xiden...well you even your VP highlighted he’s a segregationist.

trump gave minorities record low UE...looks like xiden is back to doing what his old boss obama did...rising UE...racist like xiden and the dem party if rhe klan love keeping black folks dependent and on the plantation

Trump didn't give black folks a damn thing. That weak ass UE argue is old news. Trump empowered white supremacist and made it sexy to be openly racist again.
1) the one out if numerous a dem signed

2) hahaa wilson was another racist dem! trump is more like lincoln 2.0 the amount he did for minorities

3) haha employment is old news? wow you have been on the plantation. a long time. You sound like Samual Jackson’s character

1) the one out if numerous a dem signed.

So why didn't a Republican sign one and why did those benevolent, Christian Republicans allow it to go on for so long.
2) hahaa wilson was another racist dem! trump is more like lincoln 2.0 the amount he did for minorities.

The same that your God was for 95% of his life.
3) haha employment is old news? wow you have been on the plantation. a long time. You sound like Samual Jackson’s character

Yea that UE lie is old news, the low UE rate started under Pres. Obama long before Trump came on the scene, he just didn't have enough time to screw it up. You know most Presidents that are doing a good job get 2 terms, your God was ONE and DONE.

So why didn't a Republican sign one and why did those benevolent, Christian Republicans allow it to go on for so long.
2) hahaa wilson was another racist dem! trump is more like lincoln 2.0 the amount he did for minorities.

Yea that UE lie is old news, the low UE rate started under Pres. Obama long before Trump came on the scene, he just didn't have enough time to screw it up. You know most Presidents that are doing a good job get 2 terms, your God was ONE and DONE.
1) they signed many of them! all of them but that one

they didn’t allow it...they fought to end it...but the dnc had a lot of power

2) my God? what?

3) lie? the UE numbers don’t lie

Since the Emancipation Declaration the biggest gains for black folks in this country have happened under Democrat Presidents.
2) my God? what?

FACT.

1623794404619.png

Since the Emancipation Declaration the biggest gains for black folks in this country have happened under Democrat Presidents.
2) my God? what?

FACT.

View attachment 501820
1) hahaa. where are you getting that nonsense??
2) yep record highs under obama and record lows under trump

is reading a graph hard for you? and not just obama and trump...dem v gop. under obama and a dem congress they climbed to historic highs...and didn’t start turning around til the gop took power back!

That's the problem right there, you have no idea WTF you're talking about. Under President Trump, women and every minority group seen a new record low for unemployment since records were kept. He made no special policies for blacks. They just enjoyed the same ride everybody else was on. Why do you think blacks should need special programs to succeed?

Now that ride is over. Untested illegals are flooding our country by the tens of thousands every week, with an expectation of 2 million by the end of this year. They will be taking jobs blacks could otherwise have worked, and drive down wages for blacks and everybody else. More of their children flooding our American classrooms slowing down the rest of American students as if blacks don't have an education problem as it is. Speaking of which, are they going to end school vouchers that helped so many blacks students in the past to pander to their teachers union supporters? Why wouldn't they? They have all the power now. Follow your most treasured leader.

The civil rights act had more Democrats supporting it because they had majority at the time. Percentage wise, there were more Republicans supporting it than Democrats.

Why do you keep saying Trump is a racist when he's never said one racist thing in his life, especially compared to Dementia who has made several racist statements during his career? And yes, you voted for Dementia. What a hypocrite.

Elderly Asian Woman Fights Back After Man Punches Her in the Face in SF (yahoo.com)

A 76-year-old Asian woman reportedly beat up a man who assaulted her in another unprovoked attack in San Francisco, witnesses said. Xiao Zhen Xie was leaning by a light pole while waiting at the traffic light around Market Street in San Francisco when a 39-year-old man approached her and punched her in the face without provocation, according to KPIX.

“Very traumatized, very scared and this eye is still bleeding,” Xie said with the translation help of her daughter, Dong-Mei Li. “The right eye still cannot see anything and still bleeding and we have something to absorb the bleeding.” Even though she was injured, Xie fought back against the attacker by grabbing a stick and hitting him with it. The woman suffered injuries to her eye and the side of her face while the man was left bloodied. In a video following the attack, Xie can be seen holding the stick she used to fight back in one hand and an ice bag in the other. "You bum, why did you hit me?" the woman said in Chinese, reported USA Today. Dennis O’Donnell, a Sports Director for KPIX, stumbled into the scene during his morning run and saw the man handcuffed to a stretcher with Xie furiously screaming at him.

Elderly Asian Woman Fights Back After Man Punches Her in the Face in SF (yahoo.com)

Stinking coward got his ass whooped.
You should be proud that your sick fvckig racism crosses racial lines ....

Congrats you Left POS ....

That's the problem right there, you have no idea WTF you're talking about. Under President Trump, women and every minority group seen a new record low for unemployment since records were kept. He made no special policies for blacks. They just enjoyed the same ride everybody else was on. Why do you think blacks should need special programs to succeed?

Can Sean Hannity please give you Trump Humpers a new talking point.

1623836558985.png

This trend started long before Trump came on the scene.
Now that ride is over. Untested illegals are flooding our country by the tens of thousands every week, with an expectation of 2 million by the end of this year.

Do you have anything to prove any of that other than your opinion.

They will be taking jobs blacks could otherwise have worked, and drive down wages for blacks and everybody else.

Give me a list of jobs they will be taking from black folks.
More of their children flooding our American classrooms slowing down the rest of American students as if blacks don't have an education problem as it is.

Show me how they are slowing down black children from learning in school.

Speaking of which, are they going to end school vouchers that helped so many blacks students in the past to pander to their teachers union supporters? Why wouldn't they? They have all the power now. Follow your most treasured leader.

Again give us some examples of this opinion.

The civil rights act had more Democrats supporting it because they had majority at the time. Percentage wise, there were more Republicans supporting it than Democrats.

It was split right down the middle by regions, damn how many times do I have to show you clowns that.

Why do you keep saying Trump is a racist when he's never said one racist thing in his life, especially compared to Dementia who has made several racist statements during his career? And yes, you voted for Dementia. What a hypocrite.

You're right he hasn't said one thing, he has said plenty of things.

It was split right down the middle by regions, damn how many times do I have to show you clowns that.

So we are to ignore party affiliations? I thought this discussion was about Republicans being racists.

And yet you can't name one. Maybe you have him confused with Dementia Joe who has said plenty.

This trend started long before Trump came on the scene.

Yes it did, but under Trump, those groups hit the lowest unemployment since records were kept. It was Trump's policies that kept that trend going. Normally when unemployment reaches what's considered perfect employment (4.3% unemployment) the economy stabilizes. Under President Trump, it continued making it the best economy we had in 50 years.

Do you have anything to prove any of that other than your opinion.

Give me a list of jobs they will be taking from black folks.

They will be taking jobs from a lot of folks. Because blacks have a higher percentage of blue collar workers, they will be hit the hardest when foreigners take those manual labor jobs.

illegals and jobs they wiork.png

Show me how they are slowing down black children from learning in school.

They slow down all children. Given blacks have a higher dropout rate and lower grade point average, again, they will be affected the most.

Again give us some examples of this opinion.

Give you examples of what???

A 76-year-old Asian woman reportedly beat up a man who assaulted her in another unprovoked attack in San Francisco, witnesses said. Xiao Zhen Xie was leaning by a light pole while waiting at the traffic light around Market Street in San Francisco when a 39-year-old man approached her and punched her in the face without provocation, according to KPIX.

“Very traumatized, very scared and this eye is still bleeding,” Xie said with the translation help of her daughter, Dong-Mei Li. “The right eye still cannot see anything and still bleeding and we have something to absorb the bleeding.” Even though she was injured, Xie fought back against the attacker by grabbing a stick and hitting him with it. The woman suffered injuries to her eye and the side of her face while the man was left bloodied. In a video following the attack, Xie can be seen holding the stick she used to fight back in one hand and an ice bag in the other. "You bum, why did you hit me?" the woman said in Chinese, reported USA Today. Dennis O’Donnell, a Sports Director for KPIX, stumbled into the scene during his morning run and saw the man handcuffed to a stretcher with Xie furiously screaming at him.

You conveniently left about the fact that the man who assaulted the Asian women was a negro. Nice try ASSHOLE!
yeah, no.....looks like one of the thousands of homeless folks living on the streets of San Fran
more human.... drug addicted..... scumyou
addiction is real and very painful. It’s sad these lib run cities like Nancy P’s San Fran won’t try and help these folks get better and be productive members of society...instead they support their addiction...make their addiction lifestyles easier

i suppose folks are better able to be controlled when they are desperate, dependent, snd high
What are Republicans doing for these folks, how have they conquered METH in rural white conservative areas?
you conquer it by making the supply free and plentiful.....within three months the problem will be over.
Who is fighting for it not to be free and plentiful?
There should be 45 gal barrels filled with street drugs and containers full of AR15s and nines and millions of rounds placed on every street corner in the country. All for free. Take as much as you want!
In a year America would be 100% safe for a lone female to walk ANYWHERE, in a miniskirt and tank top at 2 in the morning.
No more gang bangers,drug dealers,thieves,pedos.
America would look like Mayberry with high speed internet after the impending second civil war is over.

Wrong again. We have all kinds of people in our party and everybody is welcome to join regardless of race, religion or gender.

Wrong again, the numbers don't bare that out.
We can't force them in, but they are all welcome. We are not discriminatory, the Democrats are. Ever hear of Rep. Byron Donalds? He's the black Republican who is being blocked from joining the Congressional Black Caucus by the commies. You see, Republicans would never do such a thing.

Why does he want to join the CBC? He has nothing in common with any of them other than he is black, you just want him in so that you will have a snitch in the party. Why is it that Republicans are against Police Reform eventhough almost 94% of the country said we needed some type of police reform. Republicans stand in the way of the Voters Empowerment Act. It reminds me of those good ole Democrats of the 60s who stood in the way of change or reform.

Look at our last President. His theory (as is ours) is that a rising tide lifts all boats. He didn't need to give any "special" group any special treatment. The results? All of America did better. That's why Trump increased his black vote by 50% over his 2016 run.

BS. According to AP VoteCast, Trump won 8 percent of the Black vote, about a 2 percentage-point gain on his 2016 numbers

You might not believe this, but not all blacks like to be treated like the kid on the short bus the way the Democrats treat you people. Look at what the commies did. They are giving minority farmers a 120% bailout.

The Democrats treat you people? Smfh.

Where were you when they were giving out money to white farmers and denying it to black farmers. Didn't hear a peep out of your ass, now right wing, conservatives are mad that black farmers were finally given something and you wonder why folks think you are a racist.
They are going to eliminate all their debt and give them a present on top of it.

Hmmm, so why didn't you bitch when they did the same for white farmers.
Of course it's now being challenged in court as it should be, but it's one of many examples of what I said earlier; Democrats separate us into various groups and pick out who they love and who they hate.

Why wasn't it challenged in court when money was shelled out to white farmers? Talk about racist, hypocrites and you wonder why black folks don't join the Republican Party.

USDA gave almost 100 percent of Trump’s trade war bailout to white farmers​

You and your buddies were quiet as hell when this took place.
What does 'CBC' stand for you half wit?

You conveniently left about the fact that the man who assaulted the Asian women was a negro. Nice try ASSHOLE!
yeah, no.....looks like one of the thousands of homeless folks living on the streets of San Fran
more human.... drug addicted..... scumyou
addiction is real and very painful. It’s sad these lib run cities like Nancy P’s San Fran won’t try and help these folks get better and be productive members of society...instead they support their addiction...make their addiction lifestyles easier

i suppose folks are better able to be controlled when they are desperate, dependent, snd high
What are Republicans doing for these folks, how have they conquered METH in rural white conservative areas?
you conquer it by making the supply free and plentiful.....within three months the problem will be over.
Who is fighting for it not to be free and plentiful?
There should be 45 gal barrels filled with street drugs and containers full of AR15s and nines and millions of rounds placed on every street corner in the country. All for free. Take as much as you want!
In a year America would be 100% safe for a lone female to walk ANYWHERE, in a miniskirt and tank top at 2 in the morning.
No more gang bangers,drug dealers,thieves,pedos.
America would look like Mayberry with high speed internet after the impending second civil war is over.
Won't even need the guns. Just mass produce the juice....none of them have any self control.

Jo

So we are to ignore party affiliations? I thought this discussion was about Republicans being racists.

Can't ignore facts. Repubs/Dems inthe North were for it, Repubs/Dems in the South opposed. Let me know what part of that is incorrect.

And yet you can't name one. Maybe you have him confused with Dementia Joe who has said plenty.

I can name plenty.

Can't ignore facts. Repubs/Dems inthe North were for it, Repubs/Dems in the South opposed. Let me know what part of that is incorrect.

The conversation started about what party was racist, not what regions of the country were racist.
It's his way of deflecting from the fact he is to scared to leave the DNC plantation and think for himself. It's tragic...slave master mentality.

Think Samuel Jackson's character from Django Unchained.

New Topics

Forum List

Back