Elder will get his ass kicked because he doesn’t talk about the border issue in Mexifornia.

Republicans need to decide if they are the party of traditional conservatism or the party of Trump lies

And what I don't see you doing is decrying how far the Democrats have departed from their own values.

Your seemingly myopic focus on the Republicans seemingly ensures the Democrats themselves never change, either.

Well they do need a spanking. :spank::laughing0301:

Democrats who repeatedly insist on the policies we are seeing now should be exiled to their own commune somewhere in America, where they can enact whatever twisted policies they want to, separate from the rest of civilized society.

Yes I said it. Fight me.

If they insist on punishing themselves, they should amongst each other, not to the rest of us.

Democrats who repeatedly insist on the policies we are seeing now should be exiled to their own commune somewhere in America, where they can enact whatever twisted policies they want to, separate from the rest of civilized society.

Yes I said it. Fight me.

If they insist on punishing themselves, they should amongst each other, not to the rest of us.
Better yet, we could have things called elections and let the people decide

Well. That was easy.

C121ED81-AD2E-4A98-9A05-05C51071C73F.jpeg

Yes I said it. Fight me.

How is your job hunt going, Twinkie? Oh, that's right... you sit on the couch all day, living off someone else welfare check.

That's what you always say, having such blind faith in our electoral system, never thinking for one moment that the people didn't decide. That their choice was made for them.
We have the most honest elections in the world

If you disagree
Name a country with better elections

Elder has a credibility problem. He has to do a better job of convincing voters he is a real Republican if he ever runs for office again. Perception is everything in politics.

Nah he didn't win because democrats didn't want him to, it's that simple.

Forum List

Back