Biden, lying again.

I found some guys to vouch for PedoJoe...

DAP2G5FL7S3NWVHTWIAC2GPWSE.jpg

its-true-i-was-there.jpg

Last edited:
This fucking guy is insane. And you idiots voted for him.

Joe Biddum, Lumberjack. :spinner: Can't you just see Joe up in the pine with his leather strap and chainsaw felling the mighty timbers? I bet that was right before Hillary was dodging bullets getting strafed on the runway while Al Gore was inventing the internet and Hillary was being named after Mt. Everest while Bill was out being our first black president. :smoke:

The DNC: the party where now all the naive brainwashed kids out of school, women with male relationship issues, immasculated academicians with passive-aggressive Marxist fantasies, and all your freaks, rejects and wierdos can feel they now have a place to belong.

Maybe Joe Bunyan spent too much time in his basement fortress reminiscing about his glory days???
The problem with joe is that he believes his own lies.

Kinda like a kid who fantasizes a lot....lives in a fantasy world....but joe has the nuclear football....or does he?

Joe Biddum, Lumberjack. :spinner: Can't you just see Joe up in the pine with his leather strap and chainsaw felling the mighty timbers? I bet that was right before Hillary was dodging bullets getting strafed on the runway while Al Gore was inventing the internet and Hillary was being named after Mt. Everest while Bill was out being our first black president. :smoke:

The DNC: the party where now all the naive brainwashed kids out of school, women with male relationship issues, immasculated academicians with passive-aggressive Marxist fantasies, and all your freaks, rejects and wierdos can feel they now have a place to belong.

I have no idea why a lumber company would offer a job to a coal miner who lived halfway across the country

hehheh one thing about living in a fantasy world.....anything is possible....only limited by your imagination.

Yes, you can even be President. I'm still waiting though to hear how maybe Biden spent his summers free diving for Spanish Doubloons and fighting off angry Narwhals during his stint as a lifeguard.

Just had to post this summary of Biden whoppers from the link:

"It’s like him driving an 18 wheeler, hitting a home run in the Congressional baseball game back in the 70s, being a coal miner, getting arrested trying to meet with Nelson Mandela, marching for civil rights, going to the Tree of Life synagogue after the mass murder there — just to name a few of the lies he’s spun over the years."

Hahaha what a loser, who does this? These are almost as good as Kamala's whopper about listening to Tupac back in college, years before he had recorded anything.

Forum List

Back