Einstein Visa Recipient, Melania Trump, Finally Admits She's A Dropout

tumblr_inline_o3dp45AL1L1t4foom_1280.jpg

You have to admit, nobody can sell a metal bikini with a fur lining as well as Melania Trump. She looks really sexy. At least I hope it’s fur lined. Because if that bikini is not fur lined, then Trump really like ‘em hairy. I guess it gives him something to hang on to when he grabs some.....
And we coulda had this.
View attachment 277518

Evil weeble

Melania, the Einstein Visa Recipient for the Best Implants, Nude Modeling and Ability To Speak 27 Languages While Modeling Chain Metal Nipple Covers, barely made it through ONE year of college. You guys, a first inkling that Melania may be a dirty liar is the fact that not only can she not speak 5 languages, she can barely speak English and is known for plagiarizing Michelle Obama's speeches and initiatives (hello, #BeBest).

It turns out Melania is probably as big a liar as her despicable liar of a husband.

I thought she was a college graduate who majored in design and architecture at University in Slovenia.

You mean it was all a lie?

I guess it takes a liar to marry an illegal immigrant liar.

Quick, somebody call ICE!

This is a pathetic string even for you, R-Derp! You couldn't find something negative on Donald today? What's next...an "expose" on the Trump family pet?

C'mon, it's derpy. He has the brain power of a gnat.

He did till the gnat took it back.

Now there's just the cobwebs and the lonely sound of the wind

I find it hilarious the left bashes Melania for showcasing her beauty while never saying a word about cory booker's lover doing the same thing.
Of course, partisans are known for being disingenuous
Who?

I find it hilarious the left bashes Melania for showcasing her beauty while never saying a word about cory booker's lover doing the same thing.
Of course, partisans are known for being disingenuous
Who?
Lol right? But your herded ass would vote for him if he was the leftist establishment candidate.
Change my mind

You have to admit, nobody can sell a metal bikini with a fur lining as well as Melania Trump. She looks really sexy. At least I hope it’s fur lined. Because if that bikini is not fur lined, then Trump really like ‘em hairy. I guess it gives him something to hang on to when he grabs some.....

God she’s gorgeous. Thanks for posting [emoji1317]
It’s hot isn’t it. I suspect Trump doesn’t think she’s very smart either. I also suspect from his history that’s not why he married her.

Melania, the Einstein Visa Recipient for the Best Implants, Nude Modeling and Ability To Speak 27 Languages While Modeling Chain Metal Nipple Covers, barely made it through ONE year of college. You guys, a first inkling that Melania may be a dirty liar is the fact that not only can she not speak 5 languages, she can barely speak English and is known for plagiarizing Michelle Obama's speeches and initiatives (hello, #BeBest).

It turns out Melania is probably as big a liar as her despicable liar of a husband.

I thought she was a college graduate who majored in design and architecture at University in Slovenia.

This is a pathetic string even for you, R-Derp! You couldn't find something negative on Donald today? What's next...an "expose" on the Trump family pet?

If it comes through the fax machine, he has to post it or he gets a visit.

Anyone who can think knows she is a tramp not a classy lady. Melanoma has no real skills for employment other than opening her vagina for

Since is when is being a college graduate a requirement for being the first lady?

God bless you and our current first lady always!!!

Holly
It isn't. The issue is that she lied about her college education and may have lied about it on her visa and citizenship applications, deportable violations.

And we coulda had this.
View attachment 277518
Please explain why we got stuck with such sex symbols as tramp, pigpence, and moscow mitch. This first "lady" is no Einstein. She earned the title on her back.

She looks a lot better than drag queen "Michelle"

She looks a lot better than drag queen "Michelle"
Michelle must be doing something right. Trump's wife plagiarized her. Mrs. Trump didn't think anyone would notice. Not very bright, is she?

"It turns out Melania is probably as big a liar as her despicable liar of a husband."

#1 qualification to be on the team.

God she’s gorgeous. Thanks for posting [emoji1317]
It’s hot isn’t it. I suspect Trump doesn’t think she’s very smart either. I also suspect from his history that’s not why he married her.

You “suspect” a lot. Lol
Ok I suspect you have a serious mental problem and a micro penis.

Anyone who can think knows she is a tramp not a classy lady. Melanoma has no real skills for employment other than opening her vagina for

Man I bet her virgins is like roses. I also complement Michelle for having a huge dick.

Since is when is being a college graduate a requirement for being the first lady?

God bless you and our current first lady always!!!

Holly
It isn't. The issue is that she lied about her college education and may have lied about it on her visa and citizenship applications, deportable violations.

Michelle Obama lied about being a woman and Obama lied about being a Christian.

Forum List

Back