Egyptians debunk Biblical fantasy that Israelites were slaves in Egypt

First I didn't know who the author was , no bio on him, and the links were mainly Jewish historians and the Hebrew bible itself that I checked out. You can't prove the bible using the bible. Also the story of they couldn't do digging in the Sinai is old news, if over 600,000 men plus woman and children spent 40 years roaming in it, there would be some evidence. What did they eat, bones of their buried dead , something , and yet they find some tidbits in Israel now, after all these years. What happened to all the gold they took with them?

Please read Sargon of Akkad story and Gilgamesh Flood story. They got the tales from Sumerians, they never even had the Torah in Babylon , the begun writing the Talmud, and the Ezra then went on to Jerusalem and wrote the Torah with Persian Priests. They were not even monotheistic before the Persian influence. I'm sorry , but it just does not add up.
I never said anyone can prove the bible with the bible, I simply showed that there is no conclusive evidence one way or another. I also showed (in the paper) how we have knowledge of huge battles that existed according to ancient writings but no archeological evidence and how in the area the Hebrews were supposed to live in Egypt left no records because all the records were destroyed. Gut feeling (something doesn't add up) is great for somethings but means nothing until one can find evidence to back up that feeling.
He, and possibly you (don't know) simply want to discredit the Jews anyway possible, that automatically rules out objectivity rendering any argument you and he may have suspect at best from a purely scientific point of view.

No merely looking for the truth. Its not for me to disprove the story, but for the Jews themselves to prove it, of which they have not done after all these centuries. Also they is more evidence or lack of evidence to the stories in the Hebrew bible. They have no proof but their bible, and that is not proof.
You aren't searching for the truth, you and that other idiot are searching for justification for your hatred, typical, pathetic but unfortunately typical.
You need to change your avi to something more appropriate, more representative of who and what you are.

Your the one who lives in a fantasy world if you do not realize the OT is fables passed down from the Sumerians and stories from a tribe of Hebrews who battled others in their quest for a place to settle. You can't prove the bible by the bible and there is no proof for anything in the Hebrew bible of the exodus and the 430 years of their proclaimed slavery in the land which is now known as Egypt, or their 40 years spent wandering through the Sinai desert.
Soooo, you're omnipotent now....... Let me ask you a few questions, have you ever studied science? Heck, did you even get past the 2nd grade? Do you know what the Scientific Method is? Do you know what Metaphysics is? Are you aware your beginning statement is a fallacy based on the Scientific Method and falls within the realm of Metaphysics can't prove it one way or the other (as I've already stated..... ya must have missed it.......)
Yup, you're nothing more than a pathetic hater looking for justification.

Penelope admitted that she never read the bible. ------but she can read the islamo Nazi literature-------fairly well. ----and copy and paste and even paraphrase

for penny and her silly "lack of evidence in Sinai" Historically-----jews lived in
Arabia for at least 1000 years before the rapist pig Muhummad was born-----do you have any citations on the ARCHAEOLOGICAL findings in the city of MEDINA
related to their sojourn there? why not? Medina has been extensively
RENOVATED--------what happened to the STUFF????

Re: Penelope's claim "" I tell it as I see it ""-----<<<now that is really funny-----
she SEES it in the islamo Nazi literature. AS soon as she began posting
I recognized her shit. In fact I simply traced some of her shit and found
islamo Nazi propaganda sites that I did not yet know existed. ---NATIONAL
JOURNAL , global fire--------and a name new to me Lashly Darkmoon----they
all do the same stuff I read as a child authored by Nazi war criminals in
Syria and Egypt. Pakistanis learn it in grammar school and know it
even better than does penelope

First I didn't know who the author was , no bio on him, and the links were mainly Jewish historians and the Hebrew bible itself that I checked out. You can't prove the bible using the bible. Also the story of they couldn't do digging in the Sinai is old news, if over 600,000 men plus woman and children spent 40 years roaming in it, there would be some evidence. What did they eat, bones of their buried dead , something , and yet they find some tidbits in Israel now, after all these years. What happened to all the gold they took with them?

Please read Sargon of Akkad story and Gilgamesh Flood story. They got the tales from Sumerians, they never even had the Torah in Babylon , the begun writing the Talmud, and the Ezra then went on to Jerusalem and wrote the Torah with Persian Priests. They were not even monotheistic before the Persian influence. I'm sorry , but it just does not add up.
I never said anyone can prove the bible with the bible, I simply showed that there is no conclusive evidence one way or another. I also showed (in the paper) how we have knowledge of huge battles that existed according to ancient writings but no archeological evidence and how in the area the Hebrews were supposed to live in Egypt left no records because all the records were destroyed. Gut feeling (something doesn't add up) is great for somethings but means nothing until one can find evidence to back up that feeling.
He, and possibly you (don't know) simply want to discredit the Jews anyway possible, that automatically rules out objectivity rendering any argument you and he may have suspect at best from a purely scientific point of view.

No merely looking for the truth. Its not for me to disprove the story, but for the Jews themselves to prove it, of which they have not done after all these centuries. Also they is more evidence or lack of evidence to the stories in the Hebrew bible. They have no proof but their bible, and that is not proof.
You aren't searching for the truth, you and that other idiot are searching for justification for your hatred, typical, pathetic but unfortunately typical.
You need to change your avi to something more appropriate, more representative of who and what you are.

do not blame Penelope for the shit she posts-----she is parroting islamo Nazi propaganda-----none of it is actually HERS. For one of her learned sources----
check NATIONAL JOURNAL,,,global fire. it is a publication of islamo Nazi
propaganda that proclaims itself a kind of news source for "intelligent people".
One can even get stuff sent directly to ones e-mail address. Nothing all that new-----even before al gore invented the internet-----similar crap did appear in actual periodical form to which Nazi scum subscribed and was also passed around in the form of freebee pamphlets. ALL of the shit is recognizable for
what it is and has been for------more than 100 years. Since I read this stuff as a child-----I easily recognize the shit that parrot it

I have never been to such a site. Everything I post I believe and have checked out.

you are lying-----I have found the sites by simply copying and pasting some of your stuff into search engines. You may not recognize the sites as being part of the "GLOBAL FIRE" network because they present their stuff as coming from this or that "national journal of......."- <<<<FRAUD!!!!! it's what islamo Nazis do.
When I was a kid------they managed to get a few of the articles into their
"reader's digest" ------the one I recall is their idiot lie----that JEWS are the only
people in the USA that can have dual citizenship-------that Nazi shit actually did
show up in the reader's digest-----sometime around 1960 in a vague allusion sorta
way. This kind of stuff is far easier to accomplish on the internet

do not blame Penelope for the shit she posts-----she is parroting islamo Nazi propaganda-----none of it is actually HERS. For one of her learned sources----
propaganda that proclaims itself a kind of news source for "intelligent people".
One can even get stuff sent directly to ones e-mail address. Nothing all that new-----even before al gore invented the internet-----similar crap did appear in actual periodical form to which Nazi scum subscribed and was also passed around in the form of freebee pamphlets. ALL of the shit is recognizable for
what it is and has been for------more than 100 years. Since I read this stuff as a child-----I easily recognize the shit that parrot it

I have never been to such a site. Everything I post I believe and have checked out.

you are lying-----I have found the sites by simply copying and pasting some of your stuff into search engines. You may not recognize the sites as being part of the "GLOBAL FIRE" network because they present their stuff as coming from this or that "national journal of......."- <<<<FRAUD!!!!! it's what islamo Nazis do.
"reader's digest" ------the one I recall is their idiot lie----that JEWS are the only
people in the USA that can have dual citizenship-------that Nazi shit actually did
show up in the reader's digest-----sometime around 1960 in a vague allusion sorta

I have never been to that site, If I quote I leave a link. You on the other hand, just ramble on and on , usually incoherently.

I have never been to that site, If I quote I leave a link. You on the other hand, just ramble on and on , usually incoherently.

you do not trace your sites. I am never incoherent. Very often I post based on information I KNOW-----for example-----the prevalence of SCHIZOPHRENIA is approximately 1 % in all populations. Information you and bobby seem to find
credible included putative "quotations" from some actual REAL psychiatrist-----
that DA JOOOS have a higher rate of schizophrenia than do the rest of the world's populations AND the illness is contagious------In fact---I traced this "information" to islamo Nazi shit websites. . Long ago-----way back in the 60s---
there was some discussion on the possibility that jews evince a higher prevalence of manic-depression (as schizo-affective disorder) than do non jews-----that idea has since been debunked--------so islamo Nazis like you CITE the old stuff and some (not you) actually publish Genetic studies have
never supported the notion-----but HAVE been done and secondarily subjected to
"playing around with" by Nazis like you-----(but unlike you since they PUBLISH).
The fact that jewish doctors have done genetic studies on their jewish patient population-----is a playground for Nazis. One of my very own professors did some of the original work on the TAY SACHs gene Nazis are still playing with those studies

you do not trace your sites. I am never incoherent. Very often I post based on information I KNOW-----for example-----the prevalence of SCHIZOPHRENIA is approximately 1 % in all populations. Information you and bobby seem to find
that DA JOOOS have a higher rate of schizophrenia than do the rest of the world's populations AND the illness is contagious------In fact---I traced this "information" to islamo Nazi shit websites. . Long ago-----way back in the 60s---
there was some discussion on the possibility that jews evince a higher prevalence of manic-depression (as schizo-affective disorder) than do non jews-----that idea has since been debunked--------so islamo Nazis like you CITE the old stuff and some (not you) actually publish Genetic studies have
"playing around with" by Nazis like you-----(but unlike you since they PUBLISH).
The fact that jewish doctors have done genetic studies on their jewish patient population-----is a playground for Nazis. One of my very own professors did some of the original work on the TAY SACHs gene Nazis are still playing with those studies

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

penny is stymied again.

penny is stymied again.

If you have a point to make, make it, but let it be pertain to the OP.

IF indeed the scriptures are a lie there are no Jews or Israelites and the Europe invaders are just a racist cult; BUT if the scriptures are true, Every Israelite & Jew in the Bible was an Arab. Every Israelite came from a composite of Arabs, The Arab Israelites produced their children with the Arabs around them and the Arab Israelites scattered the descendants of the Israelites into the Arab nations . The Blights say I am full of ... Well I did not write the scriptures, don't blame them on me. I'll give the bible references in the pages of this thread. If I have concocted these scriptures I am a liar, but if the scriptures are true and they are in your own Torah / Bible then the liars are the European cult who claims to be the descendants of the Israelites.

All you have to do is look at the scriptures I quote and see if they are in your own Bibles. Of course you may be a brainwashed Lemming who does not want to be confused with the facts of your own Bible. If these scriptures are a lie, don't look at me, the authors of your own Bible are your liars...

Ok, you say the Bible is true, then debunk my assertions on this thread.

THE ISRAELITES OF THE BIBLE WERE NOTHING OTHER THAN A COMPOSITE OF ARABS AND THE "JEWS" ARE A FALSE CULT OF EUROPEANS.

sheeesh according to our very own penny-----the KORAN is a fraud------muhummad said that there were jews in MEDINA-------and there is no evidence of
their existence there

penny is stymied again.

If you have a point to make, make it, but let it be pertain to the OP.

I see the connection. The OP here states that the "EGYPTIANS DEBUNKED THE BIBLE" or something like that. In fact, I am debunking your sources.
including your claim that you "check things out" ---------I have read mad magazine too, ---but never considered it a reference

IF indeed the scriptures are a lie there are no Jews or Israelites and the Europe invaders are just a racist cult; BUT if the scriptures are true, Every Israelite & Jew in the Bible was an Arab. Every Israelite came from a composite of Arabs, The Arab Israelites produced their children with the Arabs around them and the Arab Israelites scattered the descendants of the Israelites into the Arab nations . The Blights say I am full of ... Well I did not write the scriptures, don't blame them on me. I'll give the bible references in the pages of this thread. If I have concocted these scriptures I am a liar, but if the scriptures are true and they are in your own Torah / Bible then the liars are the European cult who claims to be the descendants of the Israelites.

All you have to do is look at the scriptures I quote and see if they are in your own Bibles. Of course you may be a brainwashed Lemming who does not want to be confused with the facts of your own Bible. If these scriptures are a lie, don't look at me, the authors of your own Bible are your liars...

Ok, you say the Bible is true, then debunk my assertions on this thread.

THE ISRAELITES OF THE BIBLE WERE NOTHING OTHER THAN A COMPOSITE OF ARABS AND THE "JEWS" ARE A FALSE CULT OF EUROPEANS.

go right ahead and tell us who were the "arabs" in the bible

sheeesh according to our very own penny-----the KORAN is a fraud------muhummad said that there were jews in MEDINA-------and there is no evidence of
their existence there
I never said that rosie.

ANTI SEMITE FARCE

Those who call themselves "Jews" are for the most part just a bunch of Babelites like the rest of we Europeans. Our ancestors were scattered out of the middle east from the tower of Babel before the first Israelite was ever born.

By religion (following the laws of the Israelites), they are not Jews, But they are Blabbites, who follow the concocted religion of their Blabbites (false rabbis). All who claim to follow Judaism, calling themselves Jews are Blabbites. (those who follow the fabricated laws of God centuries after Christ)

A guy writes: Actually Anti-Semitism, refers to anyone from the middle east, Arabs and "Jews" alike.

Reply:
If only people born in the middle east are Semites than no "Jew" out of the middle east is a Semitic person.If the bible is true then every one on earth would be Semitic people, because every one on earth came from the middle east according to the bible.

Another guy writes : Actually Anti-Semitism, refers to anyone from the middle east, Arabs and "Jews" alike.

However as words have or change their meaning over time the words "Anti-Semitism" has become to refers mainly to the Jewish People.

Reply:
You can repeat the words that separation of church and state is in the constitution over and over, You can make up any lie and repeat it over and over, but no matter how many times you repeat a lie, it does not make it a fact.Semites are the descendants of Shem and the only way you can make it mean something else is by concocting your own lies and trying to make it so by repeating them over and over.

If you say they are descendants of Shem, then prove they are descendants of Shem. If they have no more proof they are descendants of Shem then anyone else then they are no more Semitic people than any one else.

The word Semite comes from Noah's son Shem. Those who call themselves "Jews" assert that the descendants of Shem... Semites are the Jews.

Right?

#1 When we follow the descendants of Shem, we will find them to be Iraqis, Egyptians, Syrians... Arabs.It was later applied to speakers of related languages presumed to derive from a common tongue, Semitic, including the Arabs, Akkadians, Assyrians, Canaanites, and Hebrews.

#2 So Semites are Iranians, Arabs and Israelites. By 2500 B.C. the pastoral nomadic Semites, who had originated in the Arabian peninsula, began migrating north and west to MESOPOTAMIA, the Mediterranean coast, and the Nile R. delta. In Mesopotamia they became dominant (see ASSYRIA; BABYLONIAN).
In Phoenicia they were the first great seafaring people. The Hebrews, who, with other Semites, settled in Palestine, became leaders of a new nation and religion.

#3 The Hebrews --> with OTHER Semites settled in Palestine. The Canaanites were Semites as well as the Hebrews. Today's Palestinians have a greater population of Semites than the Anglo Saxon Europeans, calling themselves Jews.

So in all the news where you have heard all the hot air about anti Semitism, who are they talking about? In the few times that you may have ever heard about any assaults against Arabs, how many times has the news called it anti- Semitism?

If the bible is true and being a descendant of the Semitic people makes you a Semite, then "Jews" are no more Semites than anyone else on earth.

If being a Semite means you have to be from that region yourself, then none of the "Jews" in the US or Europe are Semites.

The most anti-Semitic groups in the world are those who call themselves Christians and Jews, for they have waged their UNholy wars against the middle east Semites/Arabs continuously since the 2nd world war.. and before that.

Know that every politician and newscaster who uses the words anti- Semitism when speaking about "Jews" is either ignorant, he does so because he thinks "Jews" are better than everyone else or he is just a plain liar who licks the crack of this cult to keep his pockets filled with their bribes..

By John Kaminski
[email protected]
The Rebel Site - John Kaminski

Jews lie. Jews have always lied. And most assuredly, Jews are still lying today about everything that has to do with themselves and their sordid history.

So considering how they have wrecked the United States, Russia, Germany and so many other countries by mentally lobotomizing and financially castrating all of them, it should come as no surprise that Jews have falsified their own history from the very beginning.

Or to put it more concisely in the words of an Egyptian medical doctor named Ashraf Ezzat, "The truth is that ancient Egypt never knew any Pharaohs nor any Israelites. Egypt was never the land of Exodus and Palestine was never the Promised Land."

Backed by every reputable expert in the known world, Ezzat argues that ancient Hebrew history as we know it today is based on one colossal lie — that events described as happening in Egypt, if they happened at all, really happened in Arabia. Which means that according to his version, the tales of Joseph, Moses and the Exodus might still be true, but the location in which they are alleged to have happened are false.

To the average person, this would seem a farfetched assertion were it not for the supportive testimony of the world's top Egyptologists, from James Henry Breasted to Donald Redford to Israel Finkelstein. Even some Israeli experts agree, including the head of archeology at Tel Aviv University. Prof. Ze'ev Herzog, in a 1999 article in Ha'aretz, said: "The Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel."

Needless to say, this revelation has profound implications for all of the world's major monotheistic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam, which all base their deeply flawed legitimacy on these questionable Old Testament legends.

For Dr. Ezzat, the ferreting out of the real story of the Jews is a matter of defending the reputation of his illustrious homeland, the oldest known human civilization, the mysterious land of the pyramids and the Sphinx. Ezzat seeks merely to uncover the truth buried beneath two thousand years of deliberate and slanderous misrepresentation of a culture that provided the foundation of the monotheistic religions which have "borrowed" heavily from Egyptian tradition but neglected to mention the source as they claimed these well-known rituals as their own.

Ezzat has labored at this task for several years on his Pyramidion website, but now has taken a big step forward with the publication of "Egypt Knew No Pharaohs Nor Israelites". The book is available in a Kindle edition for a mere $5 and contains lots of very valuable live links, including Breasted's famous "Dawn of Conscience" essay and instructive background material from the Roman writer Plutarch, Egyptologist Donald Redford and contemporary reporter Juan Cole using archivist Peter Myers' encyclopedic background data.

The book is a real treasure trove of objective Biblical history, an essential counterweight to the overabundance of unreliable religious proselytization material that handicaps objective historical scholars everywhere with self-absorbed misinformation.
Sorry scumnuts, cherry picking to make a case does not a case make........

The Historicity of the Exodus 1 Jonathan Burke - Academia.edu

The areas in which the Bible says the Hebrews were settled are still largely unexamined by archaeologists,
due to environmental conditions making excavation difficult. Even in well examined
archaeological sites, physical evidence for large groups of people who were there for some time may still be completely absent. Several major ancient Egyptian military campaigns have failed to leave any direct archaeological evidence at all, despite involving tens of thousands of soldiers, and thousands of chariots and horses. The greatest battle ever fought by Egypt was the Battle of Kadesh, against the Hittites. Yet the Egyptian army of 20,000 soldiers and 2,000 chariots left no archaeological record of their march from Memphis in Egypt to the river Orontes in Kadesh, a journey of approximately 1,600 kilometres which would have taken weeks.
The combined numbers of the Egyptian and Hittite armies amount to around 50,000 soldiers and around 5,000 chariots, but no direct archaeological evidence has ever been found of the battle. Historians attribute this lack of evidence to the terrain, rather than dismissing the event as fictional.

Why are there no Egyptian written records of the Hebrews? Egyptian written records for the Nort hern Delta and Goshen (where the Hebrews settled), were kept in military and administrative buildings in t his area,. However, the wet environment has resulted in the destruction of almost all such written records. In fact no written records have been found in this area which provide useful historical information from any period, not just the time of the Exodus.
There is direct evidence that this area was settled by people the Egyptians called ‘Asiatics’ (Semitic people, of which the Hebrews were a sub-group), and Goshen itself was referred to by the counsellors of the 16th century Pharoah Kamose as ‘the land of the Asiatics'.
Now you're dealing in one of my areas of expertise........ Go ahead, continue to make an ignorant ass out of yourself. This aught to be fun....... :thup:
The land of Goshen is marshy, not good for leaving an archolocal record

their existence there
I never said that rosie.

I am using YOUR logic------your logic included the statement that
it is clear to you that jews never walked thru the SINAI----because
there is no evidence of jews living in the SINAI. YOU CHECKED IT
OUT. as you have stated. I have simply stated that by your logic---
the KORAN must be incorrect because it states that jews lived in the
city that came to be called MEDINA and there is no evidence thereof.
The Sinai has not be excavated-----but MEDINA has been----it has been
BUILT upon extensively

One guy writes:
The racist comments made recently against the "Jews" are appalling to put it mildly

Reply:
The "racist comments" ... LOL

Duh, just what race do the "Jews" belong to? Are you sucked in the lie that "Jews" are some different race than anyone else? "Jews" are found in every race in the world. "Jews" have no race. This cult calling themselves Jews are Anglo Saxon Germans, Russians and Poles. They are the very same race as the rest of we Europeans (who's ancestors were scattered out of the middle east before the first Israelite existed, from the tower of Babel)

Note the non Europeans around the world who call themselves Jews knew NOTHING about Judaism, they had NO Torah, NO Talmud. Ethiopians knew nothing about any of the bible accounts nor did they have any Torah. Any non Europeans around the world who believe they are Jews were told that in the last 200 years by the European cult. 98% of all the "Jews" from all over the world who are migrating to Israel are the descendants of Europeans. i.e. "Chinese", "Australians", "Yemenis" ... moving to Israel who are descendants of the Brits who moved to China or Australia several generations back ... and now "Jews" are coming to Israel from every nation on earth... giggle, giggle and the land is being saturated with Europeans and the descendants of Europeans who have migrated to all nations on earth.

their existence there
I never said that rosie.

I am using YOUR logic------your logic included the statement that
it is clear to you that jews never walked thru the SINAI----because
there is no evidence of jews living in the SINAI. YOU CHECKED IT
OUT. as you have stated. I have simply stated that by your logic---
the KORAN must be incorrect because it states that jews lived in the
city that came to be called MEDINA and there is no evidence thereof.
The Sinai has not be excavated-----but MEDINA has been----it has been
BUILT upon extensively

If there was anything to of been found in the Sinai it would of been found.

By John Kaminski
[email protected]
The Rebel Site - John Kaminski

Jews lie. Jews have always lied. And most assuredly, Jews are still lying today about everything that has to do with themselves and their sordid history.

So considering how they have wrecked the United States, Russia, Germany and so many other countries by mentally lobotomizing and financially castrating all of them, it should come as no surprise that Jews have falsified their own history from the very beginning.

Or to put it more concisely in the words of an Egyptian medical doctor named Ashraf Ezzat, "The truth is that ancient Egypt never knew any Pharaohs nor any Israelites. Egypt was never the land of Exodus and Palestine was never the Promised Land."

Backed by every reputable expert in the known world, Ezzat argues that ancient Hebrew history as we know it today is based on one colossal lie — that events described as happening in Egypt, if they happened at all, really happened in Arabia. Which means that according to his version, the tales of Joseph, Moses and the Exodus might still be true, but the location in which they are alleged to have happened are false.

To the average person, this would seem a farfetched assertion were it not for the supportive testimony of the world's top Egyptologists, from James Henry Breasted to Donald Redford to Israel Finkelstein. Even some Israeli experts agree, including the head of archeology at Tel Aviv University. Prof. Ze'ev Herzog, in a 1999 article in Ha'aretz, said: "The Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel."

Needless to say, this revelation has profound implications for all of the world's major monotheistic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam, which all base their deeply flawed legitimacy on these questionable Old Testament legends.

For Dr. Ezzat, the ferreting out of the real story of the Jews is a matter of defending the reputation of his illustrious homeland, the oldest known human civilization, the mysterious land of the pyramids and the Sphinx. Ezzat seeks merely to uncover the truth buried beneath two thousand years of deliberate and slanderous misrepresentation of a culture that provided the foundation of the monotheistic religions which have "borrowed" heavily from Egyptian tradition but neglected to mention the source as they claimed these well-known rituals as their own.

Ezzat has labored at this task for several years on his Pyramidion website, but now has taken a big step forward with the publication of "Egypt Knew No Pharaohs Nor Israelites". The book is available in a Kindle edition for a mere $5 and contains lots of very valuable live links, including Breasted's famous "Dawn of Conscience" essay and instructive background material from the Roman writer Plutarch, Egyptologist Donald Redford and contemporary reporter Juan Cole using archivist Peter Myers' encyclopedic background data.

The book is a real treasure trove of objective Biblical history, an essential counterweight to the overabundance of unreliable religious proselytization material that handicaps objective historical scholars everywhere with self-absorbed misinformation.
Sorry scumnuts, cherry picking to make a case does not a case make........

The Historicity of the Exodus 1 Jonathan Burke - Academia.edu

The areas in which the Bible says the Hebrews were settled are still largely unexamined by archaeologists,
due to environmental conditions making excavation difficult. Even in well examined
archaeological sites, physical evidence for large groups of people who were there for some time may still be completely absent. Several major ancient Egyptian military campaigns have failed to leave any direct archaeological evidence at all, despite involving tens of thousands of soldiers, and thousands of chariots and horses. The greatest battle ever fought by Egypt was the Battle of Kadesh, against the Hittites. Yet the Egyptian army of 20,000 soldiers and 2,000 chariots left no archaeological record of their march from Memphis in Egypt to the river Orontes in Kadesh, a journey of approximately 1,600 kilometres which would have taken weeks.
The combined numbers of the Egyptian and Hittite armies amount to around 50,000 soldiers and around 5,000 chariots, but no direct archaeological evidence has ever been found of the battle. Historians attribute this lack of evidence to the terrain, rather than dismissing the event as fictional.

Why are there no Egyptian written records of the Hebrews? Egyptian written records for the Nort hern Delta and Goshen (where the Hebrews settled), were kept in military and administrative buildings in t his area,. However, the wet environment has resulted in the destruction of almost all such written records. In fact no written records have been found in this area which provide useful historical information from any period, not just the time of the Exodus.
There is direct evidence that this area was settled by people the Egyptians called ‘Asiatics’ (Semitic people, of which the Hebrews were a sub-group), and Goshen itself was referred to by the counsellors of the 16th century Pharoah Kamose as ‘the land of the Asiatics'.
Now you're dealing in one of my areas of expertise........ Go ahead, continue to make an ignorant ass out of yourself. This aught to be fun....... :thup:
The land of Goshen is marshy, not good for leaving an archolocal record

thanks deer-----I did not know. arguments that a history must be wrong unless
one can find an ARCHAELOGICAL record are very pathetic----but often cited.
They are cited even if such a record has NEVER BEEN SOUGHT (by Penelope) I believe that there are some historians who get a charge out of
insisting ------that since there is no material evidence of something that happened 4000 years ago -----it could not have happened------just to annoy
people. -----I tend to be a believer-------I believe that a person named Jesus
really did exist------and one named muhummad---really did exist and ramses----really did exist-------and-----Buddha or Siddhartha (???) and some guy named--
Abraham and another guy named MENELAUS who may have invented
feta cheese

Forum List

Back