Egypt News sources reported criminal charges brought against Hillary Clinton.

Do we have an extradition treaty with Egypt? Maybe they'll send some of their intelligence people or special operators to snatch her off the street like we do in other countries. Hell, we can only hope.

Gotta love this.

Personally? I couldn't stand Rumsfeld or Cheney. But never, ever did I hope that they would be snatched off the Streets and spirited away to a foreign country for trial.

That..would damage American power and prestige.

It's hard to think of you folks as American. It's probably just by birth. :mad:

What can you expect from people who think Putin would be a better choice for President than Obama, or any Democrat for that matter?

credible news sources in Egypt have reported in Arabic that criminal charges have been brought against Hitlery Clinton

Specifically, a new criminal complaint has been filed with Egypt’s attorney general, Hisham Barakat, alleging then-U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton collaborated with Naglaa Mahmoud, the wife of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, in seeking to incite domestic insurrections to topple Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, the Egyptian general who has been commander in chief of the Egyptian armed forces, as well as minister of defense, since Aug. 12, 2012.

Read more at Sudden threat endangers Hillary?s 2016 run

i would love to see that traitorous bitch hung Sadam Hussein style, she IS a traitor first and criminal second. :up:

Another "American".

Move to fucking Egypt, you traitor.

the only traitors around here are you goat fucking muslime loving sons and daughters burqa wearing whores, when you have done something positive for the U.S.A. come back and tell us what it was you done. OK ??

Forum List

Back