Ed Schultz says 'break' is a 'southern racist term'

No more breaking news. Tell USMB to delete that forum.

Don't tell employees to take their break. Fucking racists.

I better make sure that when someone asks about my scar on my knee that I don't tell them I broke it.

Does anyone get how fucking stupid these claims of 'code' is? Do they care how stupid they look?

Then why do black Americans know what it means? Ask your black "friend" about it.

Now you're not even making a little sense. Why do black Americans know what what means? The word "break"?

If you think it's racist, then you don't.

breaking a man/slave/ect.

So, you admit that you know that it has multiple other meanings besides the racial one which Ed & friend chose to assign to it.

Refreshing.

It's confirmed. You just talk to yourself.

You make no sense.

Babble on, though.

It sounds like he's wallowing in hatred...is wallowing a racist term??:eusa_eh: :lmao:
Let's see; is it? When folks say 'wallowing', they often think of pigs and swine. Usually wild hogs and boars are black.

Hmmmmmm.......

You must be a racist?

Oh great, now SJ can be all smug and shit that he was right about us people.:tongue:

It's confirmed. You just talk to yourself.

You make no sense.

Babble on, though.

It sounds like he's wallowing in hatred...is wallowing a racist term??:eusa_eh: :lmao:
Let's see; is it? When folks say 'wallowing', they often think of pigs and swine. Usually wild hogs and boars are black.

Hmmmmmm.......

You must be a racist?

You've given me an idea for a new game. Call it "Six degrees of racism". Pick a word from a random generator and see how far you have to stretch to prove it's racist.

Random Word Generator (Plus)

First word: Drink

Hmmmmmm.......

You must be a racist?

You've given me an idea for a new game. Call it "Six degrees of racism". Pick a word from a random generator and see how far you have to stretch to prove it's racist.

Oh, man...that's easy.

Now, watch this.

*spits on palms and rubs them together*

Ready?

K.

Alright, here we go......

Ummmmmm.

Can I get back to you? :lol:

Hmmmmmm.......

You must be a racist?

Have you been drinking...or did you skip over post #23??:lol:

Hmmmmmm.......

You must be a racist?

:rofl:

Mea culpa! I missed that! Or at least I think I did. Probably got the idea from you subliminally.

:bow3: :bow3: :bow3:

:rofl:

Mea culpa! I missed that! Or at least I think I did. Probably got the idea from you subliminally.

:bow3: :bow3: :bow3:

Wow, that post is loaded with racism...mea culpa AND bowing down. Tsk, tsk, Amelia.:eusa_hand:

Hmmmmmm.......

You must be a racist?

Oooo, oooo, I'll play!

Ok, drink.....so when people think of drinking, the first thing they think of is water.

Water covered the world in Waterworld.

Kevin Costner was in Waterworld.

Kevin Costner was in JFK with Kevin Bacon.

Wait, am I doing this right? :confused:

I called Rachel Maddow and found out what we are doing wrong.

She said if you can't think of an African-American connection to a word used by a Conservative, branch out. Don't overlook other ethnicities.

For example, for "drink" she would look at Native Americans or the Irish. If you're lucky, you can work Obama back into it that way. She said that was just a hint and then she said goodbye.

Was she talking about Obama's Irish heritage?

Forum List

Back