Ed Schultz Checks Out

Sorry he’s dead but he was an obnoxious lefty a-hole.

Liked watching him go ape shit on MSDNC because I was convinced I’d get to see his head explode on live TV some night. Which is why I was upset they canned his fat ass.

Liked watching him go ape shit on MSDNC because I was convinced I’d get to see his head explode on live TV some night. Which is why I was upset they canned his fat ass.
This guy was a Trumpster.

He was no lefty...at least not like how he used to be.

This guy was a Trumpster.

He was no lefty...at least not like how he used to be.

You can't be that stupid......can you?

"Back when he hosted a prime-time talk show on MSNBC, Ed Schultz divided the world into heroes and villains. The heroes usually included Democrats like Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. The villains were most Republicans, and especially Donald J. Trump. When Trump obsessed over Obama’s birth certificate and academic credentials in 2011, Schultz branded him “a racist.” When Trump flirted with running for president the next year, Schultz ridiculed him. “Who has shown any interest in Donald Trump being the next president of the United States other than Donald Trump?” he fumed. “Mr. Trump, stop embarrassing yourself!”

How Donald Trump Became the Kremlin’s Candidate

From the article.

However, he later said his views changed and he became a Democrat.

RT Russia Today? Formerly?

Looks like many cons still have sore nuts after Schultz put his boot in their crotch.

:laughing0301:

Looks like many cons still have sore nuts after Schultz put his boot in their crotch.

You do realize that Schultz was such an idiot that he was literally Medved's punching bag, right?

Fucking Medved. The Seattle weak sauce quintessential neo-con.

I used to watch Schultz to have a good laugh until he started inviting rioters and anarchists on his show during highly racially polarized moments.

Unlike you we don't let buffoons like Schultz dictate to us.

He's dead....good riddance

Like Raygun.

I was in the slow moving line in the National Mall to pay respects to President Ronald Reagan in the summer of 2004.

None of the thousands of people in that line thought that losing one of the greatest presidents of all time was "good riddance".

Consider changing your moniker to Benedict Arnold or Judas Iscariot.

My deepest sympathy for his wife and 6 children. I wish nothing but peace and dignity for them in this sad time. Losing a spouse or parent is never easy.

condolence_sympathy-400x250.jpg

Forum List

Back