Ed Schultz Checks Out

RIP Ed Schultz!

I did like your work very much.

He sounded a lot like Rush, but it was how he would state things obviously not true but as though they were true that would bust me up.

The guy gave me a lot of laughs, but he is a fellow human being.

We should all mourn the deaths of our kindred spirits sojourning through this world.

Sorry he’s dead but he was an obnoxious lefty a-hole.

Liked watching him go ape shit on MSDNC because I was convinced I’d get to see his head explode on live TV some night. Which is why I was upset they canned his fat ass.

Me to. You could always count on Ol Ed to have a fit when something happened that he didn't agree with.

I'll bet he almost had a heart attack when Trump won.

The only thing I would miss is the laughs I got watching him.

Looks like many cons still have sore nuts after Schultz put his boot in their crotch.

:laughing0301:
Yeah, fat Eddie really kicked our asses...oh, wait. He ended up getting shit canned and we’re doing quite well, thank you very much.

It was probably Kennedy’s retirement annoucement that kicked off whatever “natural causes” ended his misery.

Looks like many cons still have sore nuts after Schultz put his boot in their crotch.

Yeah, fat Eddie really kicked our asses...oh, wait. He ended up getting shit canned and we’re doing quite well, thank you very much.

It was probably Kennedy’s retirement annoucement that kicked off whatever “natural causes” ended his misery.

LMAO off. Yup its a wonder he didn't have a heart attack when he found out Trump will be picking the next SC Justice.

Good Lord. I would have paid to see his face when he found that out.

He sure won't be missed.

Perhaps some mod can tell us why my only post in this thread --- taking those who trash the dead to task --- was removed from this thread. And I know it was there since it's coming up on my "watch" list with no evidence that I was ever here.

Gone. Vaporized. Because I took those posters to task, huh.

How far you've sunk, USMB.

Perhaps some mod can tell us why my only post in this thread --- taking those who trash the dead to task --- was removed from this thread. And I know it was there since it's coming up on my "watch" list with no evidence that I was ever here.

Tell ‘em the one about cable news ratings and advertising and they’ll likely give it back to you.

You can’t expect anything different

I believe the expression is, "the lunatics are running the asylum".

Apparently when you're a mod they let you do it. They don't even wait.

Now, now...don’t blame lunatics everywhere. It’s only us deplorable lunatics kicking your worthless lefty asses around and having lots of laughs doing so.

Now, now...don’t blame lunatics everywhere. It’s only us deplorable lunatics kicking your worthless lefty asses around and having lots of laughs doing so.

I'm afraid respecting the freshly-dead has nothing to do with "lefties". It has to do with being "human".

But some partisan hack who didn't like my standing up for that value, removed the post. Be proud.

He was a sensationalist. In the same order as Sean Hannity and Maddow.
Nevertheless, he was a father...and that is tough.
So condolences to his family.

What? Using facts to rebut a liberal?

How rude.

lol

Forum List

Back