Easter

I wish you all Happy Easter

434772685_7516269661765691_9107590429414983965_n.jpg

Death and life have contended in that combat stupendous:

The Prince of life, who died, reigns immortal. …

Christ indeed from death is risen, our new life obtaining.

Have mercy, victor King, ever reigning! Amen. Alleluia.

Draw Us Forth​

Draw us forth, God of all creation. Draw us forward and away from limited certainty into the immense world of your love. Give us the capacity to even for a moment taste the richness of the feast you give us. Give us the peace to live with uncertainty, with questions, with doubts. Help us to experience the resurrection anew with open wonder and an increasing ability to see you in the people of Easter. Amen.
— Author Unknown

Meanwhile peaceful muzzie overrun gods former tiny lil island
I don't think we're the cult ya need to worry about
Where you get your beliefs from is unimaginable . ]

Across Europe -- west and east --the general consensus is that America has gone rotten at its core .
It is seen as a country where values have eroded and it is likened to a schizophrenic with a worsening personality defect .

So , seeing you choose to project your dire situation onto others is illuminating .

Where you get your beliefs from is unimaginable . ]

Across Europe -- west and east --the general consensus is that America has gone rotten at its core .
It is seen as a country where values have eroded and it is likened to a schizophrenic with a worsening personality defect .

So , seeing you choose to project your dire situation onto others is illuminating .
Sure western Europe is just fine

I'm aware of ours and yours
You
Not so much

Forum List

Back