Earth's North Pole shifts, confirms ESA Swarm mission

image038.jpg

You really did just prove something there Kosh. But it's not that GW is tied to magnetic field shift. You proved how silly it really is to based a complete proof on the similar SHAPE of two graphs.

That's not a put-down. It's a conversation.. :eusa_angel:

You really did just prove something there Kosh. But it's not that GW is tied to magnetic field shift. You proved how silly it really is to based a complete proof on the similar SHAPE of two graphs.

No, no, maybe it's a solution to GW! All we have to do is change all the maps to show the North Pole's lattitude and longitude with lower numbers...and the temperature will go down!

Screw you asshat. You have continuously lied about what you did in the military.

And here you go, begging for more humiliation, as your bitter whiny obsession with me drives you to once more you bring up my military service just so you can spit on it.

Shall I point to the thread where you got every single thing about the military wrong for a month running? As military knowledge goes, you stink even more than you do with scientific knowledge. If you claim something about the military, it's likely the opposite is true. You fail so hard at all things military that you can be considered to possess anti-knowledge.

As far as "changing careers" where did you go to school for your avionics rating?

So why are you so dishonest? I never said or implied I had an avionics rating, mainly because I never had an avionics rating. Your delusions about what I must have meant are your problem.

You see dummy, it's not something you just willy nilly go and do. The owner of Aspen Avionics is a friend and I KNOW just what go's into developing and maintaining a aircraft instrument.

That's a nice deflection. But, as is normal for all your empty boasts, it has nothing to do with the topic.

As far as your digging yourself ever deeper a "mission computer" is concerned with all aspects of situational awareness, integration of weapons and aiming systems, radars etc. Some, like the New Raytheon MMC (a friend is a failure analysis engineer at the Goleta plant) also integrate navigation for Beyond Visual Horizon attacks.

See? It does navigation. Hence why the magnetic declination, as defined by the WMM (World Magnetic Model), needs to be updated occasionally. And we did that by modifying the lookup table in the Mission Computer software.

Now, do you really think someone working on computer software needs an avionics rating? Apparently you do. Meaning, again, holy shit you're stupid.

Below is a picture of a FLIGHT COMPUTER....clearly it's YOU who don't know crap about what you're speaking....

I'm speaking of the flight control computers, sets of 3 redundant computers that, in fly-by-wire aircraft, transfer instructions to the engines and control surfaces. Post-1960 technology, so naturally you'll have no awareness of it.

Last edited:
Screw you asshat. You have continuously lied about what you did in the military.

And here you go, begging for more humiliation, as your bitter whiny obsession with me drives you to once more you bring up my military service just so you can spit on it.

Shall I point to the thread where you got every single thing about the military wrong for a month running? As military knowledge goes, you stink even more than you do with scientific knowledge. If you claim something about the military, it's likely the opposite is true. You fail so hard at all things military that you can be considered to possess anti-knowledge.

As far as "changing careers" where did you go to school for your avionics rating?

So why are you so dishonest? I never said or implied I had an avionics rating, mainly because I never had an avionics rating. Your delusions about what I must have meant are your problem.

That's a nice deflection. But, as is normal for all your empty boasts, it has nothing to do with the topic.

As far as your digging yourself ever deeper a "mission computer" is concerned with all aspects of situational awareness, integration of weapons and aiming systems, radars etc. Some, like the New Raytheon MMC (a friend is a failure analysis engineer at the Goleta plant) also integrate navigation for Beyond Visual Horizon attacks.

See? It does navigation. Hence why the magnetic declination, as defined by the WMM (World Magnetic Model), needs to be updated occasionally. And we did that by modifying the lookup table in the Mission Computer software.

Now, do you really think someone working on computer software needs an avionics rating? Apparently you do. Meaning, again, holy shit you're stupid.

Below is a picture of a FLIGHT COMPUTER....clearly it's YOU who don't know crap about what you're speaking....

I'm speaking of the flight control computers, sets of 3 redundant computers that, in fly-by-wire aircraft, transfer instructions to the engines and control surfaces. Post-1960 technology, so naturally you'll have no awareness of it.

^ Busted!

Tell 'em how the plywood always got thru on your watch

So Frank and skook, are you formally joining the WDL? That is, the Whiny Dickless Liars, which is name that Westwall's previous crew of vet-spitters was known by.

I say "former", because they're not around anymore. Most of them self-destructed. That's why I advise people to steer clear of the WDL movement. Not only does it lead to insanity, it leads to everyone ostracizing those who join, due to the way their actions elicit a sort of instinctive revulsion in most people.

Last edited:

Actually there is more scientific validity to linking the magnetic field to climate than using Human CO2.

The problem is that the AGW cult that has their scribes in the place of handing out grant money squash anything that may show that anything other than AGW is the cause.

Kosh, curve matching isn't science. It's cherrypicking and mathturbation. Science is postulating the mechanism and then proving it by making predictions that come true over and over. You know, like AGW science has been doing for decades.

Kosh, curve matching isn't science. It's cherrypicking and mathturbation. Science is postulating the mechanism and then proving it by making predictions that come true over and over. You know, like AGW science has been doing for decades.

Says the AGW cultist that believes in the Hockey stick!

15HockeyStickCorr-lg.jpg

Two Canadian scientists found out the data set used by Mann, and analyzed Mann's statistical approach. They determined that Mann and his team used incorrect statistics to come up with the curve. In fact, it was so bad that the same curve was created even if they inputted a completely random data set. The curve was a function of the statistics used, and had nothing to do with reality. When the Canadian scientists applied the correct statistics, out popped the Little Ice Age and Medieval Climate Optimum (see above). Worse, a scandal at Great Britain's Climate Research Unit in the late fall of 2009 revealed that the data used in the graph after 1960 was from a totally different and completely corrupted data set. Even if the second data set was not corrupted, combining two radically different data sets (apples and oranges) into one graph negates its scientific validity. Although the Hockey Stick Curve was thoroughly discredited, it continued to be used in publications and media reports for years, and was a main component of Al Gore's video The Inconvenient Truth. Perhaps the most alarming aspect of this episode is that even after having his error exposed, Dr. Michael Mann is still a principal scientist in the IPCC and receives millions of dollars from the US government. Tragically, this kind of slipshod research has also been discovered coming out of NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies. Since the finding that NASA's temperature data was in error in 2007, other errors are being reported.

Last edited:
To the alarmist k00ks, only CO2 effects climate. Nothing else. Ever. Sun? No effect!!!:D Magnetic pole shifts? Could not possibly have an effect!!:2up:

Interesting though......tens of thousands of scientists think the whole CO2 thing is totally bogus!!:rock::rock:

Two Canadian scientists

McKitrick and McIntyre's bumbling was debunked back in 2005. You're way behind the times concerning which bad science you're using.

If you'd like some detailed debunkings ...

http://nldr.library.ucar.edu/repository/assets/osgc/OSGC-000-000-011-900.pdf

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~phuybers/Doc/hockey_grl2005.pdf

See they believe in the hockey stick so they use AGW cult religion to suppress real science.

More proof that the true deniers are the AGW cult as they deny actual science.

Really.....a "nuclear watch officer" doing avionics work now?

For glub's sake Westwall, can you just quit it with the vet-spitting? Most humans regard such a tactic as too vile to consider using, but you constantly surprise us with how low you'll go.

You realize I was in the Navy over twenty years ago? And that people can have different jobs after they leave the service? Holy shit, you're stupid.

Do tell how you were able to get away with that one. I'm a pilot and you know what no aircraft can fly if it's compass is non-op and that can only be rectified by a QUALIFIED avionics tech.
So you don't know the difference between a compass, a mission computer and a flight computer. Just more of that belligerent stupidity you're so famous for.

Oh Gawd.......another fake military guy!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

And I was part of the Apollo missions!!!:banana:

Yes we are all aware of your critical role as part of the Apollo waste dumps. :eusa_clap:

:lol::lol::lol: That's ALL you clowns do!

Forum List

Back