Earth to Democrats: Biden presidency is a dumpster fire. How many warning signs do you need?

Because all they care about is being right and being on the winning side. Even if that means they run this country into the ground and ruin our society, being right is that matters, even if they are wrong. Even worse, they just want the illusion of being right.

The whole country could be hit by a tidal wave of shit, but they won't care as long as it's nice and sunny in their backyard.

Nailed it.

Only America haters would support a President whose brain is dying.
x0w6o5ozce2c1.png

Wow.

That's so clever and profound.

I know it changed my mind about the Banana Republic commies who falsely went after their chief political opponent with 91 fake charges during an election year.

Simpleton.

Wow.

That's so clever and profound.

I know it changed my mind about the Banana Republic commies who falsely went after their chief political opponent with 91 fake charges during an election year.

Simpleton.
the Trump's defense lawyers would have an easy job.

Again, what this all boils down to, ladies and gentlemen, is the Democrat Party's desire to implement a far Left one party state across the US. And they'll do anything and everything, including murder of their political rivals, to achieve that.
The democrat party is not the party of the little guy. They're the party of oppressive big government that will crush you unless you submit.

The democrat party is not the party of the little guy. They're the party of oppressive big government that will crush you unless you submit.
Never have been. Kennedy was an outlier and Johnson was typical of the far Left that's always been the Democrat party. Today you'd be hard pressed to find a Conservative there at all.

Let’s examine the mental capacity of President Potato:

The fucking imbecile in the American Oval Office is apologizing for questioning the veracity of the terrorists.

I know. Mind boggling. Except for Potato. He has no mind left to boggle.

Forum List

Back