Earth Day Assembly

Why?

I consider it something of a pagan holiday.

We also need a Wind Day, a Fire Day, and a Water Day

A bunch of fucking idiots who the rest of the year toss shit out their car windows pick up some trash one day a year so they can feel better about themselves.

:eusa_hand:

I don't think I need to ask if you missed the Earth Day Orgy.

Every day is earth day on my property because i am constantly picking up trash that motherfucking no good sons of whores toss out their cars every day.

Every day is earth day on my property because i am constantly picking up trash that motherfucking no good sons of whores toss out their cars every day.

Where the fuck do you live?

Detroit?

460_0___30_0_0_0_0_0_detroit.jpg

Detroit?

I live in CT on a semi rural but very busy road. Great place for a business but as i said there is not morning I don't have to pick trash up off my lawn or out of the parking lot.

Detroit?

I live in CT on a semi rural but very busy road. Great place for a business but as i said there is not morning I don't have to pick trash up off my lawn or out of the parking lot.

Although I know its hard to imagine, but might someone, or some group, purposefully be waiting to pass your place befor launching their trash?

Who is the 16 y.o. slave?
I find it a bit disconcerting that anyone refers to a 16 y.o. as a slave.

Detroit?

Are you on Route 66 in East Hampton? Marlborough?

Forum List

Back