Early voting in Florida, Trump first ever Republican to lead! 120,000 vote lead

MAY 18, 2016
The Faux Fracas in Nevada: How a Reporter Manufactured a Riot

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/05/18/the-faux-fracas-in-nevada-how-a-reporters-pack-of-lies-ran-riot-in-the-fact-averse-media/
Jon Ralston, the dean of political reporting in Nevada, has spread nothing less than a pack of lies about what went down at the state’s Democratic convention on Saturday. And the fact averse oligarchic national media has run completely riot with the provable falsehoods. No chairs were thrown at the convention Saturday. No death threats were made against the chair of the convention Roberta Lange. And Bernie Sanders delegates were not simply mad because their louder shouting was ignored.

Ad hominem short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person ..

Of course the rats have a mail in lead...the dead must vote early and often.

ROFLMAO

A. This isn't a mail in ballot lead. Early voting started yesterday and Democratic turn out is significantly higher which is a strong indicator they will win through the state.

B. There are no dead people voting. Have there been a handful of people here and there over the years who have mailed in a ballot on behalf of a spouse or something like that who had died? Sure. Has there ever been enough of that to influence an election? No. That is kook nonsense contrived by conspiracy theorists. It is 99.9% false.

Yea, the entire country believes you lying liberals.. One thing the Wiki expose has done is shown the entire world just how corrupt your party and you sheep are.. That damage will last a very long time.

MAY 18, 2016

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/05/18/the-faux-fracas-in-nevada-how-a-reporters-pack-of-lies-ran-riot-in-the-fact-averse-media/
Jon Ralston, the dean of political reporting in Nevada, has spread nothing less than a pack of lies about what went down at the state’s Democratic convention on Saturday. And the fact averse oligarchic national media has run completely riot with the provable falsehoods. No chairs were thrown at the convention Saturday. No death threats were made against the chair of the convention Roberta Lange. And Bernie Sanders delegates were not simply mad because their louder shouting was ignored.

Ad hominem short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person ..

LMFAO Your source is a kook leftist who has been fired for lying about things he prints and you say it's not relevant.. Taz proves the dishonesty of liberals..

Of course the rats have a mail in lead...the dead must vote early and often.

ROFLMAO

A. This isn't a mail in ballot lead. Early voting started yesterday and Democratic turn out is significantly higher which is a strong indicator they will win through the state.

B. There are no dead people voting. Have there been a handful of people here and there over the years who have mailed in a ballot on behalf of a spouse or something like that who had died? Sure. Has there ever been enough of that to influence an election? No. That is kook nonsense contrived by conspiracy theorists. It is 99.9% false.

So you're assuming that all those rats she pissed off by screwing over Sanders are gonna vote for her? Pupps don't think so.

Yea, the entire country believes you lying liberals.. One thing the Wiki expose has done is shown the entire world just how corrupt your party and you sheep are.. That damage will last a very long time.

A. I am not a liberal, nor am I a conservative. I am an independent thinker. You folks should try it some time.

B. I am a registered independent so I don't know who "your party" is supposed to refer to.

C. Better luck next time.

A. I am not a liberal, nor am I a conservative. I am an independent thinker. You folks should try it some time.

B. I am a registered independent so I don't know who "your party" is supposed to refer to.

ROFLMAO Bwhahahaha The typical Leftist claiming to be Independent.. You're about as Independent as Ole Bernie the Communist. :alcoholic:

MAY 18, 2016

LMFAO Your source is a kook leftist who has been fired for lying about things he prints and you say it's not relevant.. Taz proves the dishonesty of liberals..

His numbers are from the state election site. Now, if you have proof they are fraudulent, by all means, provide it.

ROFLMAO Bwhahahaha The typical Leftist claiming to be Independent.. You're about as Independent as Ole Bernie the Communist. :alcoholic:

You can believe of me what ever you want. It won't change the fact that Hillary Clinton is the next president of the United States.

MAY 18, 2016

His numbers are from the state election site. Now, if you have proof they are fraudulent, by all means, provide it.

Link the state election site separately..

You can believe of me what ever you want. It won't change the fact that Hillary Clinton is the next president of the United States.

Says Mr. Independent.. LOL

My knowing Hillary will win has nothing to do with my political views. I simply look at the numbers and they heavily favor her and have for some time now. It's that easy.

My knowing Hillary will win has nothing to do with my political views. I simply look at the numbers and they heavily favor her and have for some time now. It's that easy.

We're waiting for that link.

Maybe Taz claims to be an Independent because he's ashamed to admit that Hellary has him in her bag. Seriously Taz, how can you support someone like her?

MAY 18, 2016

http://nvsos.gov/sos/home/showdocument?id=4537

MAY 18, 2016

Why would he need to do that? To get to a source for your op one has to follow a bread crumb track of idiocy. And then, it shows that you are full of shit, every single time. Troll. And then you cannot process the info provided and just keep lying.

Maybe Taz claims to be an Independent because he's ashamed to admit that Hellary has him in her bag. Seriously Taz, how can you support someone like her?

All Lefties are lockstep drones.. They vote on their wittle fweelings..

I wonder what fweelings Lefties have about leaving a woman to drown in a car? Oh wait, they elected Edward Kennedy over and over..

Forum List

Back