Eager to slam Trump, Schumer contradicts himself in support of Chief Justice Roberts, critics say

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Eager to slam Trump, Schumer contradicts himself in support of Chief Justice Roberts, critics say

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sch...es-justice-rob
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer was quickly mocked Friday after praising Chief Justice John Roberts of the U.S. Supreme Court for rebuking President Trump’s recent “Obama judges” comment -- while at the same time slamming Roberts’ “partisan decisions.”
“I don’t agree very often with Chief Justice Roberts, especially his partisan decisions which seem highly political on Citizens United, Janus, and Shelby,” the Democrat wrote in a Twitter message. “But I am thankful today that he — almost alone among Republicans — stood up to President Trump and for an independent judiciary.”
Critics on social media and elsewhere pointed out that in issuing a two-sided response to the Trump-Roberts exchange, Schumer was effectively agreeing with the president, who had criticized the courts for partisanship.

~~~~~~
Chuckie and his fellow Democrats don’t care what he or they say as long as their adoring biased media repeat and print it so their base thinks they are actually doing something. It doesn’t have to make any kind of sense. Schumer's statement is a clear contradiction and fully supports the Presidents statement regarding judicial bias. Anyone but a partisan hack would acknowledge that. If you take time to review the videos from Chuckie, Pelosi, Hillary, Obama and many of the Dem's, going back to the late 90's and early 2000s, they were all for a border wall and deporting illegal aliens, but Democrats don’t flip flop, they “evolve”. Remember that immediatedly after Obama was elected the border wall project was killed.
For those who have short memories, Roberts saved Obama’s Obamacare by declaring it a tax. Oddly enough, Democrats including Chuckie swore it was not a tax.

I will say this. He is funnier, and better looking than his niece.

Why can’t he run for dim President or vice lord? Imagine how entertaining the debates would be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG-341020181123123820.jpg

Roberts, a long term conservative hero, really rattled you kids when he publicly called tRump on his bullshit. You kids are running scared.

Again.

Forum List

Back