What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dying to own Libs

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a Win/Win. Let me know if you are still confused.
Since the highest numbers demographically of unvaccinated are in the Black and Hispanic communities I say your post is racist.....

BertramN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A sad theme in 'Conservatives' today are the amount of fools that are literally dying to prove how wrong they are. Darwin

It is a noble goal for the trump Nazis to sacrifice their lives to COVID to prove their devotion to their cheeto-in-chief. After all, God sent their cheeto-in-chief to save the trump Nazis from the decades of oppression they've suffered at the hands of nonwhites, non-Christians, ambitious women, and every other segment of humankind ever to have victimized the white, Christian, conservative, blue collar male.

COVID-19 has freed, and will continue to free the devoted trump Nazis from their lives of burden.

Magnus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Since the highest numbers demographically of unvaccinated are in the Black and Hispanic communities I say your post is racist.....
Sure, whatever you want, trumptard. But promise me you won't take the vaccine?

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A sad theme in 'Conservatives' today are the amount of fools that are literally dying to prove how wrong they are. Darwin

It's not all conservatives. My brother and sister-in-law usually vote Democrat, but unfortunately, they're fervent anti-vaxxers. :(

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Many are dying because of complications from taking the injection. There is no laughing matter either way. The people who have committed these crimes and lied about this bio engineered virus will be held to account. Get ready.

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As an aside, many use the derogatory term "antivaxxers" to describe someone who refuses this new technology. Ignore the fools who throw these condescending remarks. I've been vaccinated 10x compared to these buffoons but will not take the mRNA injections.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As an aside, many use the derogatory term "antivaxxers" to describe someone who refuses this new technology. Ignore the fools who throw these condescending remarks. I've been vaccinated 10x compared to these buffoons but will not take the mRNA injections.
And you may well be another one “dying to own the Libs”

Oh well. I won’t miss ya

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Owning leftists is overrated.

I owned some a few years ago, but not a one of them would do a lick of work out in the field, all they did was have sex all day and the only words in their entire vocabulary were "orange" , "man", and "bad".

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This isn't kook stuff. This is real. I don't expect blind people like you to understand. Some will.

People are finally willing to go to the ER after waiting months

Months of treatment delays have exacerbated chronic conditions and worsened symptoms. Doctors and nurses say the severity of illness ranges widely and includes abdominal pain, respiratory problems, blood clots, heart conditions and suicide attempts, among others.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List