Dutch Reporter Dragged Away By Chinese Agents During Live Olympics Broadcast

I have seen reports that the CCP will not tolerate protests by the athletes either--I've got split emotions on this. I don't believe in censorship, but I believe there is a time and place for protests and the Olympics isn't the time or place.

What better place to protest? You can't rationally sit and play a game of checkers with someone who poisoned the world with a bio-weapon.

1936 returns....

OLYMPICS.jpg

I have seen reports that the CCP will not tolerate protests by the athletes either--I've got split emotions on this. I don't believe in censorship, but I believe there is a time and place for protests and the Olympics isn't the time or place.

So I take it would would not have supported the black American athletes at the Mexico City games that protested Civil Issues back home?

What better place to protest? You can't rationally sit and play a game of checkers with someone who poisoned the world with a bio-weapon.
I'm sure the CCP could find a nice chair for you in the re-education camps alongside the Uighurs because the rest of the world has stood so strong against those communist so far. There also is an old saw about "poking the bear in its den"

The sponsors of this Olympics should be ashamed of themselves.
They put their greed above human suffering.
China's slavery is even worse than South Africa's apartheid was.
Did Nancy Pelosi take bribes from the Chinese CCP and/or the sponsors?
Top American-owned sponsors for the 2022 Olympics are, Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Intel, Proctor & Gamble and Visa.

Top American-owned sponsors for the 2022 Olympics are, Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Intel, Proctor & Gamble and Visa.
I won't be watching. Advertising dollars wasted as far as I'm concerned.

Welcome to capitalism where a profit can be made from misery and death.

I won't be watching. Advertising dollars wasted as far as I'm concerned.
Apparently, the viewership numbers are in for the opening ceremonies, and they're a big fat flop.

The sponsors of this frozen atrocity are going to lose their asses.

Dutch reporter was de-platformed, literally.
No difference between this and U.S. Big Tech!!
I see you are catching on...Just like the Drug War in the US, it seeks to de-platform a class of people and make them the heinous element for dramatic tension.

Dutch reporter was de-platformed, literally.
No difference between this and U.S. Big Tech!!
These games are a joke anyway. The ski area has three lifts and spans about 3600--6300 ft. elevation. According to the trail map, it has six expert runs. Yeah, a real world class olympic venue. Another joke on the world.

China is the time and the place for protests against the CCP and their genocide and slavery...........but, there will be no honoring those who do speak out....they will be crushed by the left in America and the West, who actually support the power of the CCP......no endorsement deals, no hero status ....they will be crushed, and likely left to rot in Chinese prisons.......the left here in the U.S. admires the CCP.......

So I take it would would not have supported the black American athletes at the Mexico City games that protested Civil Issues back home?

This is the freest country in the world.....fake stands on fake racism is no comparison to the evil of the chinese communists...did your check from the CCP clear?

What about playing a game with people who have nuked a nation?

You mean dropped a bomb on a country that started a war and murdered upwards of 3 million civilians across Asia...including experimenting on living human beings?

Yeah...that old crap about nuking the Fascist japanese empire is just stupid...

Forum List

Back