Dust and evolution

Ummmm.... that 6,000 years ago ancient man believed he was a product of what was created.
Right, naturally. They were abjectly ignorant, superstitious, sickly, illiterate, and terrified and spent all of their waking hours finding subsistence. They weren't going to produce great works of philosophy or science. They were going to produce things like, "God grabbed some dirt and made a hooman."

Magic is for children and religious manbabies like you.

No way... magic is awesome ...

Penn-and-Teller-009.jpg

Oops, take the magic part out. Magic is for children and religious manbabies like you.
You have never talked anyone out of their faith, and you never will. You're angry and bitter that people don't believe what you tell them to. Your god, leftism, is a jealous god. You want to convert people, but you're utterly clueless how to make it happen. So you vainly attempt to belittle them for their unapproved beliefs and can't understand why they laugh at you, because you think you're entitled to immediate and unquestioning agreement.

You can deny this all you want. You won't be able to with any credibility.

Right, naturally. They were abjectly ignorant, superstitious, sickly, illiterate, and terrified and spent all of their waking hours finding subsistence. They weren't going to produce great works of philosophy or science. They were going to produce things like, "God grabbed some dirt and made a hooman."
I suspect they spent considerably more time thinking deeply about the origin questions than you have ever considered doing. Attitudes and behaviors like yours do not lend themselves to intellectual pursuits like this. As evidenced by your ridiculous belief that they believed that "God grabbed some dirt and made a hooman." You sound like a six year old brat.

It's funny how you speak with such authority on subjects about which you're so ignorant.

It's easy for them, Dave. They spend 99% of their lives telling others how ignorant and uneducated they are about everything but never actually demonstrate any actual knowledge themselves. They just hope you will infer it.

Everything the Left does is a bluff, right up to even bluffing themselves into believing their own bull.

suspect they spent considerably more time thinking deeply about the origin questions than you have ever considered doing.
So what? They could spend 100s of years and they would still only have the same, limited intellectual tools at their disposal. The average modern 9 year old would have done better.

The fact that it took them 100,000 years to come up with "God grabbed some dirt and made a human" pretty much seals the point.

So what? They could spend 100s of years and they would still only have the same, limited intellectual tools at their disposal. The average modern 9 year old would have done better.

The fact that it took them 100,000 years to come up with "God grabbed some dirt and made a human" pretty much seals the point.
Remember, kids, Indy thinks he's smarter than all these people.

He has no reason to believe so.

Remember, kids, Indy thinks he's smarter than all these people.

He has no reason to believe so.
But aren't you then saying you think you are smarter than the rest of the scientists... a vast majority of sientists?

So don't you insult yourself more than me by a factor of about 50? More?

You are one odd little man, Daveskee

But aren't you then saying you think you are smarter than the rest of the scientists... a vast majority of sientists?

So don't you insult yourself more than me by a factor of about 50? More?

You are one odd little man, Daveskee
I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying I disagree with some of them; with others, I say we can never know for sure in this life.

You believe them because you're told to believe them. That's all. Same as with Old Rocks, you take it on faith.

Anyhoo...

This mechanism (OP) would pretty much happen on any earthlike planet. Something would have to stop it.

So slowly we build how abiogenesis happened. Piece by piece.

You are an idiot. Human physiology is the same as it was as 10,000 years ago.

Forum List

Back