During the next Left wing riot.............

Trump is no champion for the rule of law or the Constitution. Never has been.. He lacks the intelligence or morals to care about such things.
Wow, more leftwing talking points, so much information in this.......said no one ever............my dick does more to champion the rule of law and the constitution than the left and any democrat

You want MORE vigilantes? Boy, you're bright.

Maybe we should draw a strict like between protest and riots.

There is a strict line.

Protests get permission, they do it in appropriate places at appropriate times, they don't interfer with everyday people's lives, they don't destroy, loot and burn, they don't attack police or civilians, and essentially protest as is their right but do so without breaking any laws.

Anything beyond that is a riot.

And if politicians won't let allow the police to handle rioters stealing, looting, burning, attacking people and so on then I have no problem with them being shot by the people who are left to deal with rioters.

Protestors are a American privilege it's a solid part of our country, rioting is breaking the law and illegal.

If the police and NG are NOT ALLOWED to do their job by asshat politicians......I have no problem with the citizenry doing it for them.

Whatever it takes.

There is a strict line.

Protests get permission, they do it in appropriate places at appropriate times, they don't interfer with everyday people's lives, they don't destroy, loot and burn, they don't attack police or civilians, and essentially protest as is their right but do so without breaking any laws.

And if politicians won't let allow the police to handle rioters stealing, looting, burning, attacking people and so on then I have no problem with them being shot by the people who are left to deal with rioters.

Protestors are a American privilege it's a solid part of our country, rioting is breaking the law and illegal.

I agree, but don't take the law into your own hands. That makes you no better than the rioters and vandals.

That's the whole point of what they are trying to do. The Left does not want people getting involved.......they want everyone to rely on the state. They HATE cowboys and their kind....with a passion.......it's why they use it as a perjorative term
I see where Nebraska was given the choice reporting as the most
Employable State in the land.Has the Lowest Unemployment {2.3% }.Best place
to find work.While Breathing fresh air and listening to Cows make their cow
noises.Even the Cows can appear human-like.
Think Elsie the Cow

I see where Nebraska was given the choice reporting as the most
Employable State in the land.Has the Lowest Unemployment {2.3% }.Best place
to find work.While Breathing fresh air and listening to Cows make their cow
noises.Even the Cows can appear human-like.
Think Elsie the Cow
Stay off drugs..........

When the good, hard working, tax paying people of this country get enough of this shit......its going to get really REALLY bad for the criminals.

Theres a whole lot of Kyle Rittenhouses out there that just aren't fed up enough yet.

When "the law" isn't doing its job, all that's left is for the general citizenry to shoot back.

Why are you in favor of cowards telling LE stand aside and allowing cities to be sacked and burned?

I think you have NO regard for the Constitution or the rule of law. Move to Somalia.

I think you have NO regard for the Constitution or the rule of law. Move to Somalia.
The right to protect life and liberty is in the Constitution, nitwit....The 2nd Amendment.

Move your fascist ass to China.

AdvocateFreedom.jpg

The right to protect life and liberty is in the Constitution, nitwit....The 2nd Amendment.

Move your fascist ass to China.

View attachment 567135

The Constitution doesn't support anarchy and vigilantes. Are you an adult?

The Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution, which is applicable to the states via the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution, reads, “No person shall be...deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law....”

The Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution, which is applicable to the states via the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution, reads, “No person shall be...deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law....”
Who is being deprived of life and liberty without due process in one of your riots, asshole?

You don't give one single flying fuck about the Constitution, so quit acting like you're its guardian.

Now, can we help you pack?

There is a strict line.

To the purveyors of the transforming of the United States, they saw riots and called it peaceful protests. And what makes it even more Orwellian, they helped to cause it.

I agree, but don't take the law into your own hands. That makes you no better than the rioters and vandals.

Well there is taking the law into your own hands which isn't good because that's what all these BLM and antifa rioters are doing, and defending yourself.

Personally I'd prefer to go through life and never hurt another person again, I don't like it. But I also will if there is an immediate threat that I can't run from because it's my own home or property being destroyed or looted by rioters.

The problem is liberal politicians don't want the rioters to pay for anything they do and let them continue to ruin peoples lives and kill them. So if they don't care. Then leave it to the people that do. Rittenhouse to care of a pedophile and a wife beater, the world is better without them.

During the next Left wing riot, should there be more Rittenhouses to help stop killing and looting?

It's time to face some facts, these Left wing riots are held in cities run by Democrat mayors so it is an area where the Mayor dictates police activity and behavior. As a result, these police will continue to be told to "stand down" as the riots take place, leaving citizens to face losing property and their very lives till it is all over.

Should these cities have a standing militia ready to go?
It appears to me that The Democrat Party has become a group of Perverts, Domestic Terrorists, Marxists, and Godless Heathens Hell Bent on the Destruction of America.

During the next Left wing riot, should there be more Rittenhouses to help stop killing and looting?

It's time to face some facts, these Left wing riots are held in cities run by Democrat mayors so it is an area where the Mayor dictates police activity and behavior. As a result, these police will continue to be told to "stand down" as the riots take place, leaving citizens to face losing property and their very lives till it is all over.

Should these cities have a standing militia ready to go?
Mayors and city councilman need to stand up And make it known that rioting will be met with live fire. High pressure bean bag guns at the very least.

Mayors and city councilman need to stand up And make it known that rioting will be met with live fire. High pressure bean bag guns at the very least.
You can stop every bit of rioting with non lethal force.

water cannons, bean bags, rubber bullets.

Make rioting so painful that its just not worth it. This shit isn't hard. Its not rocket science. Liberals just want death and destruction to further a political cause.

There is a strict line.

Very often the strict line is crossed by the influence of people with evil intentions, and then the peaceful intentions morph into destruction, etc.

Forum List

Back