During the 15 months of the war in Ukraine, at least 47 thousand Russian soldiers were killed

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Had to select translate to english as it's in Russian.

During the 15 months of the war, the total number of Russian soldiers killed in the war against Ukraine amounted to about 47 thousand people. Such data were obtained by journalists from Meduza and Mediazona, who, together with excess mortality researcher Dmitry Kobak, calculated the losses of the Russian army. For the calculation, the investigators used data from the register of inheritance cases of the Federal Notary Chamber and data from Rosstat.

I'd not rely on Russia's own casualty numbers but damn, that's $34,782 per Org in just the money that we have sent the Ukes.

If you add in what the EU has sent then it jumps to over 70K+ per Org.....Not much of a bang for our buck even if the death figure is double that.

Then there is the equipment replacement/procurement costs that keep dem and neocon PACs fat and we get fleeced for.

During the 15 months of the war, the total number of Russian soldiers killed in the war against Ukraine amounted to about 47 thousand people. Such data were obtained by journalists from Meduza and Mediazona, who, together with excess mortality researcher Dmitry Kobak, calculated the losses of the Russian army. For the calculation, the investigators used data from the register of inheritance cases of the Federal Notary Chamber and data from Rosstat.

I'd not rely on Russia's own casualty numbers but damn, that's $34,782 per Org in just the money that we have sent the Ukes.

If you add in what the EU has sent then it jumps to over 70K+ per Org.....Not much of a bang for our buck even if the death figure is double that.

Then there is the equipment replacement/procurement costs that keep dem and neocon PACs fat and we get fleeced for.
they lost millions in WW2 and kept fighting ... and i'm not pulling for Russia they are the aggressor in the conflict but when we hear reports that Russia is demoralized and losing the will to fight i'm a little skeptical ... it doesnt coincide with their history ..heck they lost nearly 2 million military personnel alone in the 1st world war !

Here is the AP story in English. Theirs puts it at about 50,000. UK puts it to between 40,000 and 60,000 dead Russians.

they lost millions in WW2 and kept fighting ... and i'm not pulling for Russia they are the aggressor in the conflict but when we hear reports that Russia is demoralized and losing the will to fight i'm a little skeptical ... it doesnt coincide with their history ..heck they lost nearly 2 million military personnel alone in the 1st world war !
Different circumstances, soldiers are press ganged into service and none of them want to die in Ukraine in Putin's war. Soviet Russia was invaded by Germany and they were defending their homeland from a foreign aggessor, in this war, they are the foreign aggressor.

Different circumstances, soldiers are press ganged into service and none of them want to die in Ukraine in Putin's war. Soviet Russia was invaded by Germany and they were defending their homeland from a foreign aggessor, in this war, they are the foreign aggressor.
They don't see themselves as the foreign agressors in Ukraine. They know what they are fighting for. In Vietnam and Afghanistan US soldiers didn't see the difference between good guys and bad guys. In Ukraine any Russian obviously can hear the difference between local Russian-speakers and, say, "Bander Logs" from the Western Ukraine.

Last edited:
30 000 or 60000 ? It pales into insignificance versus US-Ukey Nazi losses which are anything up to half a million but probably around 300 000 . What a coincidence that this becomes a MSM major comment on the day that the Vilnius meeting starts? Thats all you really need to know . Why would the MSM change a habit of the last few decades and suddenly tell the truth on such a subject ? To catch those soppy Gullibles .

Nothing offers greater proof of the depravity of US political leadership than does this dumb proxy war.

True ... but it doesnt negate the fact that many Russians view the war as a battle against the western powers determined see the downfall of Russia ! though we dont believe that to be the case the Russian people may view this war differently ... dont get me wrong i'm definitely not in Russia's corner on the conflict [They Started] but we have to be realistic .. Russia aint just gonna pack up and leave a war on their border even if they are the ones that started it ! and even though they have leveled many cities in Ukraine they really have only used a fraction of their total military might ... their AF and Navy are fully intact and ready ... whether we like it or not the best strategy to end the war is to bring both sides together and negotiate a peace agreement with concessions from both sides .

Nothing offers greater proof of Russian trolldom than support for this bloody, violent, and inexcusable targeting of civilians in Ukraine.
By Ukrainians. Yes? Are you aware of the 14,000 Russian speaking Ukrainian civilians mass murdered in the Donbas, since O and Nukand’s coup in 2014?

During the 15 months of the war, the total number of Russian soldiers killed in the war against Ukraine amounted to about 47 thousand people...
That's not counting Wagner and the other PMC's (40K conscripts from Wanger alone) or the L/DPR militias.

If you consider all the combatants on the Russian side, it's about 120K KIA and an equal number as "missing".

It’s a BS. Number maybe half that

Forum List

Back