During Meeting With Putin Trump Surrenders Humiliating Himself And The Country

If you only had the balls and integrity to actually do some research, unfortunately you have neither so you will remain an ignorant lemming.
I did 33 years of research as a member of the "deep state"

It is more Repblican paranoia that everyone is out to get them

You didn't do shit, your post reveals that. Your eyes are still shut tightly to the truth. IF you had any research at all you'd know there is no reality to the Right/Left paradigm within the Political Class. It serves two purposes, entertainment to keep you occupied, and a tool of division. BOTH have been quite successful.
Thanks for the word salad

There is no "deep state"

Your unsupported denial of the deep state doesnt' cut it anymore.

I worked for 33 years in the "Deep State"
More Rightwing paranoia

No, everyone is not out to get you.....sometimes you just suck

LOL, we get it, you were a Gov puke. Do you really think that if there were (and there is) a "Deep State" it would include every low level secretary like you?

If you only had the balls and integrity to actually do some research, unfortunately you have neither so you will remain an ignorant lemming.

You didn't do shit, your post reveals that. Your eyes are still shut tightly to the truth. IF you had any research at all you'd know there is no reality to the Right/Left paradigm within the Political Class. It serves two purposes, entertainment to keep you occupied, and a tool of division. BOTH have been quite successful.

There is no "deep state"

More Rightwing paranoia

The behavior of the intelligence agencies since Trump's election argues otherwise.

Maybe you didn't it because you were too close. Or because you are willfully blind.

It's so funny to see Republicans be such conspiracy nut jobs, and then in the next breath they can't accept what the Russians did.
What exactly did the4y do? I've asked various libs about 30 times so far and can't get an answer. In your own words, how about it?

Sorry......not even going to waste my time on propaganda videos

Meaning of course you aren't interested in the truth c'mon kid, it's only 57 seconds long....

"False Flag Promotions"
I don't think so

So it was filmed in 1996, and it signals 9/11...hell admits to it, and you aren't interested ;)
You're a bright one kid.
Actually, 9-11 was predicted by Nostrodamus and a 1964 episode of Gilligans Island

Meaning of course:
A) You haven't watched the video
and....
B) You aren't interested in the truth.

I get it kid.
You can't handle the trooth

Inside job....Inside job
False flag

I got a video that proves it

There is no "deep state"

More Rightwing paranoia

LOL, we get it, you were a Gov puke. Do you really think that if there were (and there is) a "Deep State" it would include every low level secretary like you?

I worked with many Government executives over the years
No, they did not hold secret meetings plotting how they could get even with Republicans

There is no "deep state"

More Rightwing paranoia

No, they did not hold secret meetings plotting how they could get even with Republicans

Would you leak information damaging to the President, if you were still working?

There is no "deep state"

More Rightwing paranoia

Would you leak information damaging to the President, if you were still working?

Do you realize the hypocrisy in the question you just asked?

You have already stated that the leaks against Hillary Clinton was a good thing, and now you coming down hard on people for leaking negative information about the President.

A leak is a leak. A leak is not good when it is convenient for you, and then bad when it isn't.

It's so funny to see Republicans be such conspiracy nut jobs, and then in the next breath they can't accept what the Russians did.
What exactly did the4y do? I've asked various libs about 30 times so far and can't get an answer. In your own words, how about it?

Stop asking libs and ask the US Intel organizations.

And sure - it would be just fine for you ask only the top four.

Then, please stop pretending you haven't gotten a very definitive answer.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

There is no "deep state"

More Rightwing paranoia

One mans leaks are another mans whistleblowing

Leaking inside information is as old as time. It is not a conspiracy against republicans

There is no "deep state"

More Rightwing paranoia

Depends

Meaning of course you aren't interested in the truth c'mon kid, it's only 57 seconds long....

"False Flag Promotions"
I don't think so

So it was filmed in 1996, and it signals 9/11...hell admits to it, and you aren't interested ;)
You're a bright one kid.
Actually, 9-11 was predicted by Nostrodamus and a 1964 episode of Gilligans Island

Meaning of course:
and....

I get it kid.

Inside job....Inside job
False flag

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass kid.

There is no "deep state"

More Rightwing paranoia

LOL, you're a small fish kid. Stop pretending you know anything but what someone wanted you to know. The truth is right out in the open, you're just not interested.

"False Flag Promotions"
I don't think so

You're a bright one kid.

Meaning of course:
and....

I get it kid.

Inside job....Inside job
False flag

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass kid.
Did you know the moon landings are fake

I got a video

There is no "deep state"

More Rightwing paranoia

LOL, you're a small fish kid. Stop pretending you know anything but what someone wanted you to know. The truth is right out in the open, you're just not interested.
It's all a conspiracy to piss off conservatives

More Rightwing paranoia

(smile) Deflect and run. I never said anything was a conspiracy to get the "pubs". Again, you have no idea as to what yo are talking about. Tell me, how could a movie made in 1996 say that anyone was going to kill 4000 American's and blame it on Islam? Any guesses? The fact that you still believe in the Left/Right, Pub/Dem paradigm tells me that you are a brain washed partisan.

More Rightwing paranoia

(smile) Deflect and run. I never said anything was a conspiracy to get the "pubs". Again, you have no idea as to what yo are talking about. Tell me, how could a movie made in 1996 say that anyone was going to kill 4000 American's and blame it on Islam? Any guesses? The fact that you still believe in the Left/Right, Pub/Dem paradigm tells me that you are a brain washed partisan.

rightwinger

The truth hurts, I know it. It is however still the truth. I'll ask you again, how could a movie made in 1996 bring up killing 4000 American's and blaming it on Islam be made 5 years before it happened?

Nonsense nonsense and more nonsense. Trump is doing his job, and you America haters cannot stand it. I sense some SEVERE butthurt.

Trump only mentioned how our citizens are concerned about Russian interference in our elections, and made it clear that it wasn't a concern for him. Trump is not doing his job.
Actually, you said precisely why he IS doing his job. He let Putin know that they were two adults in the room ready to talk about adult things but, to keep the squalling children at the Washington Post quiet, he needed to bring it up because the kiddies will throw a tantrum if I don't.

Notice how at the end when the American reporters started shrieking their nonsensical questions out and braying at the two heads of state like shoppers at a clerk in an Orchard St gefilte fish store, the two Russians looked at each other and laughingly rolled their eyes?

Got it. Trump made it clear that he doesn't care about the sanctity of our election process, or how important it is to maintain the sovereignty of our nation. He, and those like you that support him are traitors.
You are a blithering nut case. Russia did not "hack" our election, idiot.

That might be the wrong way to describe what happened, but they did steal information, and release it along with coordinated fake news stories in an effort to influence our elections.

More Rightwing paranoia

Depends

We didn't ask you what you wear.

That might be the wrong way to describe what happened, but they did steal information, and release it along with coordinated fake news stories in an effort to influence our elections.
Oh my goodness. I don't think you are even allowed to get a driver's license in Israel unless you've already done 200 hours of that in American elections for Israel. Christ, we have whole agencies whose only job is that. And Trump is a "traitor" for not nuking Russia for it?

Forum List

Back