Durham Investigation Ends After 3 Years Of Searching, $40 Million Spent, And Nothing Found

We are currently witnessing the "any day now." Feds never raided Hillary's house.

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! :laugh:
I love the irony and hypocrisy of Democrats accusing others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done / do...

laughing hilariously.jpg

I hear ya, easy, but just comparing to two investigations in terms of prosecutions, confessions, convictions and that was under a Republican Attorney General, picked by trump, with most of the guilty, being trump insiders and far outnumbering the Durham charges and convictions.
People keep repeating Trump picked this guy ... but don't acknowledge he was obviously duped by a proven criminal traitor.

Just because Trump picked him doesn't mean he was TRUMP'S US AG.

People keep repeating Trump picked this guy ... but don't acknowledge he was obviously duped by a proven criminal traitor.

Just because Trump picked him doesn't mean he was TRUMP'S US AG.
I'm sorry, but I am of military background and have been in command of multiple commands, and I am telling you it is ultimately, always the commander's responsibility, and he does get blamed. That's just the way it is.

I'm sorry, but I am of military background and have been in command of multiple commands, and I am telling you it is ultimately, always the commander's responsibility, and he does get blamed. That's just the way it is.
I served 34 years and have witnessed enough hypocrisy in politics (as you have) to know - like the Consstitution, US Rule of Law, snd oaths of office - that only spplies to Republicans / Conservatives ... so claims and demonstrates Democrats and snowflakes.

Democrats have deemed none of that applies to them.

I served 34 years and have witnessed enough hypocrisy in politics (as you have) to know - like the Consstitution, US Rule of Law, snd oaths of office - that only spplies to Republicans / Conservatives ... so claims and demonstrates Democrats and snowflakes.

Democrats have deemed none of that applies to them.
See? That is the all important attitude you can acquire, with rolling and wrapping yourself in partisan glee. I take potshots and serious shots at both sides, whenever I can. That is what you get to do, if you don't have your head solidly up one party's or one political hotshot's ass. I'm just not very passionate on this Durham thing. Oh, I will download, read and markup the PDF of the report when it comes out, same as I did with Mueller's (still got it, original release, personal markup and the release with a few less redactions), but now just interested that the investigation is over (as I was unaware, due to 90% of the news coverage this week devoted to the death and of the queen) and that there were not as much criminally prosecuted, convicted product from the investigation. I disagree on your expressed points and characterization of "Democrats and snowflakes" but I can live with it, as not highly invested in the Democrat party either.

See? That is the all important attitude you can acquire, with rolling and wrapping yourself in partisan glee.
I stopped reading your hypocritical defensive post in response to my factial statement at this point.

As FBI Director Mueller withheld exculpatory evidence and sent innocent Americans to prison ... defrauded the FISA Court, violated the Patriot Act, illegally spied on Americans, and was called before the FISA Court at leadt 6 times to defend the FBI's crimes ... and wss protected from indictment for his crimes.

For equal / true justice Mueller was the LAST person who should have been named special counsel. If you wanted
a co-conspirator to help 'get Trump' he was perfect.

Still, in the end, he could not find any evidence of (fake) Russian Collusion and could not definitively state Trump obstructed an investigation that was criminal / should never have taken place after the FBI discovered that there was nothing to the scandal - BEFORE MUELLER WAS APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL.

Tge entire Russian Collusion scandal was a lie, tge biggest criminal pitical scandal in US history perpetrsted by THE DEMOCRATS.

There is no 'partisan glee' in that FACTUAL statement.

Stop attempting to demonize / attack anyone who continues to point that proven fact out to TDS-suffering, traitor-defending nut jobs still defending the 'get Trump' crusade by the same traitors 7 years later.

'Snowflake' - the use of which you are offended, btw, refers to easily-offended, fragile nut jobs....so if the shoe fits....is all I am saying.

:p

After they threatened to go after his son. That is what fascists do.

You mean his son who was hip deep complicate in his crimes? Actually, Flynn got a pretty good plea deal. All the influence peddling by him and his son were dropped for the single perjury charge if he cooperated with the investigation into Trump.

Then Trump offered him a pardon if he'd tough it out.

On May 13, 2019, then-Attorney General Bill Barr let it be known that at Donald Trump’s “request,” he was conducting an investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation. To conduct this investigation, Barr appointed his very own special prosecutor, U.S. Attorney John Durham. For the next three-and-a-half years, Republicans made confident predictions that “Bull” Durham was going to be the man to finally “lock ‘er up.” Surely Durham, unleashed with no deadline, budgetary limit, or constraint on where he looked, would prove conclusively that every conspiracy theory pushed by Trump was true.

But after more than three years and more than $40 million spent, Durham managed to produce just a single charge: accusing Democratic-linked attorney Michael Sussmann of lying to the FBI for not revealing secondhand connections to Hillary Clinton’s campaign when talking to them about Donald Trump’s Russia dealings. In May, a jury found Sussman not guilty of the ridiculous charge.

Unlimited investigation with no budgetary constraints, or time limit?

Hmm…
Thats a shame....

Why does every picture of a republican look like someone pissed in their Wheaties or they are suffering from IBS?

You mean his son who was hip deep complicate in his crimes? Actually, Flynn got a pretty good plea deal. All the influence peddling by him and his son were dropped for the single perjury charge if he cooperated with the investigation into Trump.

Then Trump offered him a pardon if he'd tough it out.
Post what his son supposedly did.

I stopped reading your hypocritical defensive post in response to my factial statement at this point.

As FBI Director Mueller withheld exculpatory evidence and sent innocent Americans to prison ... defrauded the FISA Court, violated the Patriot Act, illegally spied on Americans, and was called before the FISA Court at leadt 6 times to defend the FBI's crimes ... and wss protected from indictment for his crimes.

For equal / true justice Mueller was the LAST person who should have been named special counsel. If you wanted
a co-conspirator to help 'get Trump' he was perfect.

Still, in the end, he could not find any evidence of (fake) Russian Collusion and could not definitively state Trump obstructed an investigation that was criminal / should never have taken place after the FBI discovered that there was nothing to the scandal - BEFORE MUELLER WAS APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL.

Tge entire Russian Collusion scandal was a lie, tge biggest criminal pitical scandal in US history perpetrsted by THE DEMOCRATS.

There is no 'partisan glee' in that FACTUAL statement.

Stop attempting to demonize / attack anyone who continues to point that proven fact out to TDS-suffering, traitor-defending nut jobs still defending the 'get Trump' crusade by the same traitors 7 years later.

'Snowflake' - the use of which you are offended, btw, refers to easily-offended, fragile nut jobs....so if the shoe fits....is all I am saying.

:p
Quit living in the past. I have no intention to litigate all that crap again.

Forum List

Back