Durham Has Brennan In His 'Crosshairs'

How's those charges "locking" Hillary Clinton up? Where are all the indictments for "spy gate"? How's that FISA declassification coming along? In fact where are any of those indictments / convictions that silly trumpanzees like you were predicting for a long time?
Have some patience, Barr and Durham are working on it.

Former NSA director Mike Rogers has been working with U.S. Attorney John Durham for some time. Was one who informed Trump he was under surveillance.

U.S. Attorney Durham Is Focusing in on John Brennan

It was only a matter of time....

During an interview Thursday US AG Barr stated Durham's criminal investigation is looking at more than just the FBI and the scope of his investigation does not just consist of the FISA Court Abuses / crimes identified by the US IG:

'The federal prosecutor scrutinizing the Russia investigation has begun examining the role of the former C.I.A. director John O. Brennan in how the intelligence community assessed Russia’s 2016 election interference, according to three people briefed on the inquiry.

John H. Durham, the United States attorney leading the investigation, has requested Mr. Brennan’s emails, call logs and other documents from the C.I.A., according to a person briefed on his inquiry. He wants to learn what Mr. Brennan told other officials, including the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, about his and the C.I.A.’s views of a notorious dossier of assertions about Russia and Trump associates. …

Mr. Durham is also examining whether Mr. Brennan privately contradicted his public comments, including May 2017 testimony to Congress, about both the dossier and about any debate among the intelligence agencies over their conclusions on Russia’s interference, the people said.'

Brennan is phucked, and he KNOWS it. The question I have
Hope he squeezes off a head shot.
When you look in that man’s eyes all you see is pure evil.

Disgusting to see Lefties gleefully support fascism just because they don’t like Trump.

By their standards, Obama should have been impeached for his hot mic moment with Medvedev.

We all know that was collusion. Not to mention Fast and Furious, spying on every American, spying on the AP, spying on political opponents, starting 4 illegal wars and murdering thousands of brown people, killing Americans overseas without due process, lying about Obamacare, weaponizing the IRS.

All impeachable.

Dimms have no credibility. They are statists.

Forum List

Back