Durham Explained

Again:

In particular, they found evidence of unusual volumes of traffic between servers associated with the Trump Organization and a Russian bank, as well as evidence of (rare in the US) Russian-made smartphones near the White House.

Durham23wq.jpg

Since there is so much misinformation, and since FoxNews has decided to just blatantly lie about it, here is an explanation of what the Durham investigation found.

I thought the info on Michael Sussman was interesting. But then we will never know what electronic communications Corsi and Rodger Stone destroyed. Still, it's amusing how far up Trump's fat ass Hillary got her steel toed slipper. LOL He won the election on the FBI fucking her on a bogus story of "new" emails, but in the end she may have slipped a knife in his back and into what passes for his heart.

Then refute it with the actual Durham Report.

It's funny you call it a report.

It is bait that Sussmann took -- well, his lawyers took, the lawyers that Durham is informing the court have crossed allegiances with multiple other clients who are also under investigation by Durham.

The response to Durham's "report" (LOL) did more harm than good for Sussmann. I can't wait for Durhams response (not that he really needs to).

They had to counter the Reports of Reams of Classified Data that Trumpybear apparently ate and flushed down the toilet with something special. Only Hillary would do. I can only imagine the images of the crowds chanting "LOCK HER UP" that danced through the Neanderthal Neo-GOP skulls when they read the Faux story.
You need to take your head out of the toilet. It makes you a shithead.

Again:

In particular, they found evidence of unusual volumes of traffic between servers associated with the Trump Organization and a Russian bank, as well as evidence of (rare in the US) Russian-made smartphones near the White House.
So US companies can't do business with foreign banks??

They had to counter the Reports of Reams of Classified Data that Trumpybear apparently ate and flushed down the toilet with something special. Only Hillary would do. I can only imagine the images of the crowds chanting "LOCK HER UP" that danced through the Neanderthal Neo-GOP skulls when they read the Faux story.
Thirsty-Creepy-Anemonecrab-max-1mb.gif

The Government’s evidence at trial will also establish that among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was domain name system (“DNS”) Internet traffic pertaining to (i) a particular healthcare provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump’s Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (“EOP”). (Tech Executive-1’s employer, Internet Company-1, had come to access and maintain dedicated servers for the EOP as part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided DNS resolution services to the EOP. Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.)

Trump said Obama wiretapped his phones. That was and remains total bullshit.

No one was reading anyone's texts. No one was reading anyone's emails. No one was reading anything anyone wrote on the internet.

Somebody named Julian Sanchez wants to defend Durham while the principal participant, Hilly Clinton, won't talk. That's a bad sign. CNN is up to it's eyeballs in their own set of scandals but nobody else in the MSM seems to have the courage to go up against the Clintons and the Feds except Fox.

Forum List

Back