Dumbass KellyAnn says Mexico wants to send drugs into US

THIS might be related to mexico flooding the USA with drugs . --- Jaw Dropping – Mexican Official Threatens to Unleash Cartels, Flood U.S. With Drugs and Narcotics…. --- RealDave ,

No what he said was they may not help to stop the drugs from getting into the US, not threatens to unleash drugs on the US. Why work with us.
Only an idiot would think they've ever tried to stop the drugs from getting into the U.S.
Wow, that was a really stupid statement.
No sooner do I say it, and an idiot steps up to confirm it. :lol:

KellyAnn Conway: Mexico wants 'to continue to allow people and I assume drugs' into U.S

Wow Blaming our drug problems in Mexico.

It is Mexico that should be blaming the US for Mexico's drug problems because it is the immense thirst for drugs here in the US that creates the market for those drugs. If there were not such a market, there would be no demand & thereby no drugs crossing the border.

Trump is such an idiot.
Ahhhh.......so the pusher is blameless.
It's the damned idiot that buys their drugs that's to blame.

The person who uses is forcing Mexico to traffic drugs into the United States.

KellyAnn Conway: Mexico wants 'to continue to allow people and I assume drugs' into U.S

It is Mexico that should be blaming the US for Mexico's drug problems because it is the immense thirst for drugs here in the US that creates the market for those drugs. If there were not such a market, there would be no demand & thereby no drugs crossing the border.

Trump is such an idiot.

The users create the demand.
We really should encourage cheap drug imports from Mexico! Cheap enough and our nasty little liberal infestation would control itself. Better yet - how about FREE drugs for all those who want them? Reduce the crime rate and quickly reduce the over population of leftists!

If you think you redneck right wingers don't do illegal drugs then you are dumber than you look.

Trump is such an idiot.

The pusher goes where his paying customers are.

It are the drug users that create the demand & the money & crime that follow.

No drug users, no demand, no pushers.

I guess you blame bartenders, beer distributors & liquor stores for drunk drivers.

Just like you blame gun stores for gun violence.

You have no logic. You have no reasoning.

Trump is such an idiot.
Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha!
Youre a total retard. Where the hell is this kid's handler at?

Trump is such an idiot.

I guess you blame bartenders, beer distributors & liquor stores for drunk drivers.

The problem with that logic....,or illogic, is that drug use in most countries is a byproduct of a lack of employment and a youth that cannot find something better to do.
And yes, bartenders and beer distributors are at least partly to blame with drunk drivers. No booze, no drunk drivers.

Trump is such an idiot.

The problem with that logic....,or illogic, is that drug use in most countries is a byproduct of a lack of employment and a youth that cannot find something better to do.
And yes, bartenders and beer distributors are at least partly to blame with drunk drivers. No booze, no drunk drivers.
And no guns, right?

Forum List

Back