Dude, Where's My Mod?

Dude - no, you THINK you're a libertarian....To be fair though, you weren't around when Dumbya was in office, so maybe you would have just given him just as much a hard time.
He WAS around, just not around here.... And was a leading critic of the Bush Administration.

But not a loon one. (Hint: he never called him "Dumbya")

Last edited:
You left out Jillian!

Her and Gunny had a parting of ways some time ago....but she was the only true, bona fide leftie..

Dude - no, you THINK you're a libertarian....To be fair though, you weren't around when Dumbya was in office, so maybe you would have just given him just as much a hard time.

Si Modo
Re righties having a level head...yeah, that must be it....:rolleyes:
Dude did give Bush a big old hard time so next?

You left out Jillian!

Her and Gunny had a parting of ways some time ago....but she was the only true, bona fide leftie..

Si Modo
trust me, he did

You left out Jillian!

Dude - no, you THINK you're a libertarian....To be fair though, you weren't around when Dumbya was in office, so maybe you would have just given him just as much a hard time. ....
Of course anyone who criticizes BHO must have been a GWB groupie.

That's a non sequitur.

.... Si Modo
And, you've just made my point. Thanks.

uote]Of course anyone who criticizes BHO must have been a GWB groupie. And, you've just made my point. Thanks.

Anybody who doesn't look at the bigger picture and puts the blame on ONE person is an idiot....

....I might have made your point if I was a leftie...I'm not...go figure....

uote]Of course anyone who criticizes BHO must have been a GWB groupie. And, you've just made my point. Thanks.

Anybody who doesn't look at the bigger picture and puts the blame on ONE person is an idiot....

....I might have made your point if I was a leftie...I'm not...go figure....
Your non sequitur. Own it.

As you've only been here a month Newbie, stick around. You might learn something....:cool:

As you've only been here a month Newbie, stick around. You might learn something....:cool:
:cuckoo: I didn't think that counting to two was that tough, but I guess it is.

Depends what part of Sept you joined...:lol:

Plus, go look up the definition of non-sequitur...
No need to. You think that because Dude criticizes BHO, he must not have done the same to GWB. Your conclusion does not follow. It's pretty clear, for those who think, that is.

No need to. You think that because Dude criticizes BHO, he must not have done the same to GWB. Your conclusion does not follow. It's pretty clear, for those who think, that is.

And if you had been around here longer, you'd know the vast majority on here who hate Obama were Bush acolytes...so, no, it is quite an easy conclusion to follow...

...as I said, stick around, you might learn something...

And if you had been around here longer, you'd know the vast majority on here who hate Obama were Bush acolytes...so, no, it is quite an easy conclusion to follow...

...as I said, stick around, you might learn something...
Irrelevant. It does not follow logically.

Forum List

Back