Duckworth fires back at Trump: I swore an oath to the Constitution, not 'Cadet Bone Spurs'

Does senator Tammy and the rest of the brain dead democrats understand that it wasn't a "Trump address" but it was the "State of the Union"? The fact that they sat stone faced during good news including low unemployment for minorities indicates that the left wing mind has become so skewed with hatred and anger that anything good that happens to the Union is viewed as bad.

Remember all the Dims who went to visit Saddam right before the war started? Some of them even stated they intended to become human sheilds.

which one is the dem?

GALoP.jpg

The more she speaks, the more I want her to run in 2020. She's a true patriot.

Duckworth fires back at Trump: I swore an oath to the Constitution, not 'Cadet Bone Spurs'

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) fired back at President Trump for calling Democrats who didn’t stand and applaud during his State of the Union address “treasonous,” saying she didn’t swear an oath “to mindlessly cater to the whims of Cadet Bone Spurs.”

Trump called Democrats “treasonous” earlier Monday for not applauding when he listed his achievements to Congress last Tuesday.

"Can we call that treason? Why not?" Trump said during a speech about the GOP tax plan in Ohio. "They certainly didn't seem to love our country very much."

Duckworth was referring to Trump’s multiple deferments from the draft during the Vietnam War, one of which was for heel spurs, or bone protrusions caused by calcium buildup.

The Democrat also shared a quote by President Theodore Roosevelt saying that to block criticism of the president “is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

Duckworth, a military veteran who lost both of her legs when her helicopter was shot down over Iraq in 2004, has hit Trump over the deferments before.

She ripped Trump as a “five-deferment draft dodger” during a speech on the Senate floor last month.

I think she should run as well. He has nothing on her. Donald Duck thinks everyone should worship him.

Does senator Tammy and the rest of the brain dead democrats understand that it wasn't a "Trump address" but it was the "State of the Union"? The fact that they sat stone faced during good news including low unemployment for minorities indicates that the left wing mind has become so skewed with hatred and anger that anything good that happens to the Union is viewed as bad.

Blacks have an unemployment rate twice that as whites. They know he could give 10 shits about blacks.

Considering the fact you bed wetters side with every enemy the US has had in the last 70 years, I'd say the term TRAITOR fits every one of you perfectly.

You're even traitors to what are supposed to be your own principles, otherwise you wouldn't become such sniveling imbeciles when someone criticizes the motivations of jihad.

Remember all the Dims who went to visit Saddam right before the war started? Some of them even stated they intended to become human sheilds.

Yes, then as I recall they found out Saddam was going to put them at military target sites, rather than hospitals and places they knew we would not bomb.

They did not stay long.

She's serve alongside Stolen Valor Blumenthal (D - CT) right?
yeah, that's how she lost her legs.

nothing compared to your service, i'm sure, frank

did that paper cut ever heal up?
You admire her honestly, right? Maybe she will cosponsor a bill with Stolen Valor Blumenthal

typical con

all mouth

Poor little Prog
got nothing, huh, frank?

stunner

Blacks have an unemployment rate twice that as whites. They know he could give 10 shits about blacks.

That was true during the Obama administration. Are you saying Obama could give 10 shits about blacks?

So patriotism to democrats is not cheering for our flag or military or legal citizens.

Do you think that patriotism can be measured by what one cheers for?

Yes. For instance, kneeling during the national anthem shows you hate this country.

Nope not at all, what it means is you understand you have freedom, and no one needs to stand for the anthem.
Actually Donald Duck made it about patriotism and it was not, and frankly I get sick of politics in football.

They should not even play the anthem before the games. One can't force patriotism due to peer pressure.

That was true during the Obama administration. Are you saying Obama could give 10 shits about blacks?

No its now, and Obama did a lot for black unemployment.

She's a silly little woman. Apparently military service did not grant her wisdom.

As to deferments, was she as harsh on Bill's deferments? I'd wager not.

So, do you agree with Trump that not standing and clapping is akin to treason?

It's a throw-away statement designed to trigger Democrats.

And that is the job of the POTUS, in your view?
This is why the trumpanzees love tiny hands so much. They get great joy over an orange cheeto angering their fellow Americans.

So patriotism to democrats is not cheering for our flag or military or legal citizens.

Do you think that patriotism can be measured by what one cheers for?

Yes. For instance, kneeling during the national anthem shows you hate this country.

Nope not at all, what it means is you understand you have freedom, and no one needs to stand for the anthem.
Actually Donald Duck made it about patriotism and it was not, and frankly I get sick of politics in football.

They should not even play the anthem before the games. One can't force patriotism due to peer pressure.
It is about patriotism. No one is swallowing your prog spin.

Forum List

Back