Duck.com Email

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
I have been a fan of Duck Duck Go for a long time now.

They have a new email service that acts as a forwarding service but what it does is strip all the trackers off of the email message before it is forwarded to your primary email.

I have been using it for a wile now and it works well with no noticeable lag times between when Duck .com gets the message and it is forwarded to me

They have a new email service that acts as a forwarding service but what it does is strip all the trackers off of the email message before it is forwarded to your primary email.

I have been using it for a wile now and it works well with no noticeable lag times between when Duck .com gets the message and it is forwarded to me

Here's another free email service.

Did you know that Duck Duck Go quietly switched to the Google search engine? I feel like this happened at least a year ago, maybe longer. People werent too happy about it.

Last edited:
Did you know that Duck Duck Go quietly switched to the Google search engine? I feel like this happened at least a year ago, maybe longer. People werent too happy about it.
They still remove trackers and Google doesn't know who you are when you use it.

Forum List

Back