Drug culture takes another life

It’s not the job of the Government. It’s the job of the PARENTS!!!!!

If that kid had been me, my parents wouldn’t even bother to collect the body from the morgue. My brothers and I knew… drugs were a no-no if we wanted to continue being part of the family.
Parents against drug cartels?

These guys have more money and arms than any government on the planet.

Try again.

Hogwash. The US is where their customer base lives. They are unauthorized Capitalists making bank by taking advantage of our draconian recreational drug policies.
They target everyone, including the Mexican farmers

The longer they live the more people suffer all across the world.

Time to end the suffering, or not, depending on the stupidity of the human species.

Parents against drug cartels?

These guys have more money and arms than any government on the planet.

Try again.
You clearly missed the point.

Cartels aren’t forcing kids to use drugs. It’s their choice.

No drug cartel force fed anything into this kid. He did this to himself thanks to the peer pressure from a culture of hedonism generated by corrupt politics.
Looks like more states need to legalize drugs and open more cannabis stores.
Drill holes into the sinking ship to let the water out.

You clearly missed the point.

Cartels aren’t forcing kids to use drugs. It’s their choice.
You take one drug and die.

That would be like a corporation selling a deadly product and blaming people for eating it, giving the corporation no liability.

Sheer insanity.

No, they need some drone love the only way a drone can give it.

It’s not the job of the Government. It’s the job of the PARENTS!!!!!

If that kid had been me, my parents wouldn’t even bother to collect the body from the morgue. My brothers and I knew… drugs were a no-no if we wanted to continue being part of the family.
Problem is some parents are drug addicts themselves

It’s been a major issue in the inner cities specially, about black families since the 1980s crack epidemic

The government is obligated in a proper Christian or moral society to step in and take care of those kids.

We have used the government to prevent monopolies and child labor.

And the government should also feed children in schools, whose parents don’t pack them food because they’re in jail, or the parents are simply drug addicts spend all the money on crack

No drug cartel force fed anything into this kid. He did this to himself thanks to the peer pressure from a culture of hedonism generated by corrupt politics.
Looks like more states need to legalize drugs and open more cannabis stores.
Drill holes into the sinking ship to let the water out.
Again, lots of people die from just exposure to these drugs because they are so lethal and this exposure is not consensual.

Add that to the number of people who are murdered or worse by these gangs that sell it.

Try again.

They are at war with you but you are Ok with it. What would it take, would it take your son or daughter dying, or a friend, or them ravaging society around you that effects you, or are you a door matt they can do whatever the hell they want to you?

Problem is some parents are drug addicts themselves

It’s been a major issue in the inner cities specially, about black families since the 1980s crack epidemic

The government is obligated in a proper Christian or moral society to step in and take care of those kids.

We have used the government to prevent monopolies and child labor.

And the government should also feed children in schools, whose parents don’t pack them food because they’re in jail, or the parents are simply drug addicts spend all the money on crack
You get cycles of drugs and poverty that just spread across the culture.

Next thing you know, the economy is shot.

Again, people act as though these drug addicted substances that often kill with the first exposure is all the fault of the person suffering and only that drug addicted person suffer.

Sheer lunacy.

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if a rich fat cat like Musk armed some drones to take care of business since the government seems controlled by these cartels.

If anyone found out about it, how would they punish him?

To punish him would be a PR nightmare.

Again, lots of people die from just exposure to these drugs because they are so lethal and this exposure is not consensual.

Add that to the number of people who are murdered or worse by these gangs that sell it.

Try again.

They are at war with you but you are Ok with it. What would it take, would it take your son or daughter dying, or a friend, or them ravaging society around you that effects you, or are you a door matt they can do whatever the hell they want to you?
I think you misunderstood. My last sentence was totally sarcastic.
But the culture and the permissiveness create a market for the cartels. The gang issue is a different dynamic. That’s about depleted family structure.
And I have a sister and a nephew who are dead as a result of this drug culture.

I think you misunderstood. My last sentence was totally sarcastic.
But the culture and the permissiveness create a market for the cartels. The gang issue is a different dynamic. That’s about depleted family structure.
And I have a sister and a nephew who are dead as a result of this drug culture.
We all are affected negatively by it, but nothing is ever done.

We all need to join forces with people like the farmers and have our machete moments.

It's past time to fight back since our governments are collectively too corrupt to do anything about it.

Having her as a mother, I'm not shocked he turned to drugs.
Looking at the disintegration of society under the control of secular humanist leftists who refuse to fight the forces that are killing off society like they are, it's hard to believe everyone is not on some sort of drug.

Call it a miracle.

You take one drug and die.

That would be like a corporation selling a deadly product and blaming people for eating it, giving the corporation no liability.

Sheer insanity.

No, they need some drone love the only way a drone can give it.
The drugs are illegal. Everyone knows they’re illegal. Can we blame people for illegally using illegal drugs?

The drugs are illegal. Everyone knows they’re illegal. Can we blame people for illegally using illegal drugs?
Not paying taxes is also illegal, but the IRS actually does something about that as they will literally take everything you have and ever had, including your first born.

Funny that.

Kids are dying at record numbers from this and you don't care

Duly noted.

Well guess what, I don't give a rats ass if the IRS done not get their tax money because they certainly are not using it to represent a populace that is at war with cartels.

Government has lost all legitimacy in my view.

Not paying taxes is also illegal, but the IRS actually does something about that as they will literally take everything you have and ever had, including your first born.

Funny that.

Kids are dying at record numbers from this and you don't care

Duly noted.

Well guess what, I don't give a rats ass if the IRS done not get their tax money because they certainly are not using it to represent a populace that is at war with cartels.

Government has lost all legitimacy in my view.
You only care insofar as you think you can tie it to your desired political agenda on the border when it really has nothing to do with it.

This has a lot more to do with overall deterioration of society, disconnection and isolation than anything else. These are much more difficult topics to talk about and aren’t very useful for someone whose only goal is to win political power by any means necessary.

I care a lot. I dont think you really care at all. You just see opportunity.

Most of us don't think about the fact that about 200 Americans lose their lives every day to drug cartels across the border, that is, until someone who the media considers to be important dies from it.

A lot of us do. I'm still with Desantis wanting to go after the cartels with special forces. I hope Trump does this on day 1 of his new administration.

Forum List

Back