Drug culture takes another life

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Most of us don't think about the fact that about 200 Americans lose their lives every day to drug cartels across the border, that is, until someone who the media considers to be important dies from it.

Meet the 19-year-old son of former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki died suddenly at a UC Berkeley dorm earlier this week.

A freshman student was found unresponsive on Tuesday afternoon inside a dormitory at UC Berkeley’s Clark Kerr Campus. Around 4:23 p.m., Berkeley Fire Department said they were "attempting life-saving measures" on the student.

Adam Ratliff, a spokesperson for UC Berkeley, said counselors created "healing spaces" for students to deal with the victim who suddenly died.

Healing spaces?

:auiqs.jpg:

Well at least someone is doing something about this epidemic that kills far more than pretty much anything else in the country, so there is that.

The US has conducted so many air strikes via drones around the world since 911 on their supposed war on terror, they have killed over 22,000, including Obama killing a US citizen abroad without a trial.

Yet not one drug cartel member targeted?

Really?

That speaks volumes.

To date, DeSantis has been the only politician I know of who said he would target drug cartels.

Drug cartels are at war with the US, but the US is not at war with them, probably because the US government is on their payroll.

Last edited:
drugs-are-bad-mkay.gif

Many of them are kids being targeted.

Who is going to protect them?

Certainly not the American government.

I think what is needed is for someone to splain to drug cartels that what they are doing is bad via a drone.

Honestly, for a government that now knows more about you than you know about yourself, it would not be hard for them to take them all out overnight.

But they won't. Why?

I told my kids all about them and they managed to never die from an overdose.
Well, there ya go. They are all safe now, UNLESS, they encounter gang violence related to it, or just are exposed via contact with drugs laced with so much fentanyl, it would be enough to kill Michael Moore and/or a herd of elephants.

Well, there ya go. They are all safe now, UNLESS, they encounter gang violence related to it, or just are exposed via contact with drugs laced with so much fentanyl, it would be enough to kill Michael Moore and/or a herd of elephants.
They do not do things like that they were like turned off when I did it. I used to be that kid who ran the streets and did what everyone said don't do it.

They do not do things like that they were like turned off when I did it. I used to be that kid who ran the streets and did what everyone said don't do it.
Well great for you but the rest of the country is in crisis.

Do you care?

Here is a desperate group of farmers in Mexico that go do fed up with the cartels, they attacked them with machetes.

:clap:

Imagine how they would team up with the US if the US funded them like they fund the Ukraine and had real weapons.

Who is going to protect them?

Certainly not the American government
It’s not the job of the Government. It’s the job of the PARENTS!!!!!

If that kid had been me, my parents wouldn’t even bother to collect the body from the morgue. My brothers and I knew… drugs were a no-no if we wanted to continue being part of the family.

Ya know..there's plant-based drugs, and then there's that Fentanyl stuff.

It's not worth the risk these days.

I told my kids all about them and they managed to never die from an overdose.
You're probably 1 in about 9 that hasn't OD'd in your group.

I can probably name 9 people that OD'd and not even from Fentanyl, this is from them Oxys and Roxys.

The Qualude Dude? He'd do any drug. He went in to where they had the Oxys and Roxys?

They hauled him out of there on a gurney with a sheet over him. Dead. I knew this dude for years and years.

Drug cartels are at war with the US
Hogwash. The US is where their customer base lives. They are unauthorized Capitalists making bank by taking advantage of our draconian recreational drug policies.

~~~~~~
Each year under the Biden administration up to 100,000 Americans between the ages of 18 to 45 have died from an overdose of narcotics other than methadone.
That is twice the total number of Americans killed in the Vietnam War.
While you joke about it.

~~~~~~
Each year under the Biden administration up to 100,000 Americans between the ages of 18 to 45 have died from an overdose of narcotics other than methadone.
That is twice the total number of Americans killed in the Vietnam War.
While you joke about it.

I can joke about it because I am alive. Each year since humans have existed they have lost their lives, you will never stop it.

You're probably 1 in about 9 that hasn't OD'd in your group.

I can probably name 9 people that OD'd and not even from Fentanyl, this is from them Oxys and Roxys.

The Qualude Dude? He'd do any drug. He went in to where they had the Oxys and Roxys?

They hauled him out of there on a gurney with a sheet over him. Dead. I knew this dude for years and years.
It did make me vomit so I never did it again

I can joke about it because I am alive. Each year since humans have existed they have lost their lives, you will never stop it.
~~~~~~
I agree. While disease and age kills, Death from drug overdosing is needless and lessens us all. Shoudn't the young be given a chance to live out their lives?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back