Drug-bashing RI Republican charged with drug use

Holy cow, Unemployment high, gas prices going through the roof, food prices going through the roof, we are about to go BANKRUP as a country and THIS is what is IMPORTANT.

blah yawn.

Holy cow, Unemployment high, gas prices going through the roof, food prices going through the roof, we are about to go BANKRUPT as a country and...Obama's birth certificate is what's IMPORTANT.

blah yawn.

Ya Constitutional law is so ten years ago

The constitution grants the power to grant birth citizenship to the state in which the person in born in. Other states MUST acknowledge this citizenship. They do NOT have the right to tell other states how to acknowledge citizens born in the other state. Maybe you should brush up on the constitution.

This ranks pretty low on the "Give-A-Fuck" meter....

There are a lot of corrupt and stupid state officials on both sides of the fence...

I suppose if I was a republican from RI it might raise up to a 1 or 2 on the "Give-A-Fuck" meter...

Let me know when you find something interesting...

Holy cow, Unemployment high, gas prices going through the roof, food prices going through the roof, we are about to go BANKRUP as a country and THIS is what is IMPORTANT.

blah yawn.

But yet we're supposed to care about the weddin up in England huh?

Real credible there Stef...real credible.

:rolleyes:

blah yawn.

You think those things are important, jeez

Yawn

Forum List

Back