Dreamers...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
I’m not a fan of Ann Coulter, but I agree with her on the subject.
Dreamers are a bunch of entitled assholes. Like she says, they are demanding people Except their lawbreaking as a good thing... I can say to hell with the bastards.

Dreamers... :fu:

President Trump didn’t have the stones to clap back at Ann after calling him gutless. All he did was “unfollow” her. lol

Virtually everyone who isn't Ann Coulter or a batsht crazy Trumper gets that Dreamers are as American as anyone and should be recognized as such

• Banned
Virtually everyone who isn't Ann Coulter or a batsht crazy Trumper gets that Dreamers are as American as anyone and should be recognized as such
Fuck them...
They can get to the back of the line

See above

Fuck the Dreamers ,losers

10dc8bff8023b0954bf200aabec7edfb.jpg

Dreamers are a bunch of entitled assholes. Like she says, they are demanding people Except their lawbreaking as a good thing... I can say to hell with the bastards.

How are you going to feel when they get amnesty this year?

Ann Coulter is a hateful bitch and she is a prime example of what happens when you use too much bleach in the hair.

Dreamers are more American than you are. The Dreamer program is a conservative program as it requires them to either have a job or be in training. I say fuck you asshole.

Ann Coulter is a hateful bitch and she is a prime example of what happens when you use too much bleach in the hair.

Dreamers are more American than you are. The Dreamer program is a conservative program as it requires them to either have a job or be in training. I say fuck you asshole.[/QUOTE

Rusty gets that A LOT .

~SNICK~

“Dreamers” = illegal WETBACKS
Send the filthy fucks home Kavanaugh

“Dreamers” = illegal WETBACKS
Send the filthy fucks home Kavanaugh

You are the filthy fuck. Roberts is the swing vote.

Dreamers are more American than you are. The Dreamer program is a conservative program as it requires them to either have a job or be in training. I say fuck you asshole.
Na, not really
The dreamers program is A fucking joke, It’s just amnesty by another name

Forum List

Back