Dreamers are pissed and rightly so.

Their parents are the ones they should be pissed at, for not going through the legal methods of immigrating.
I agree 1000%.....we housed those families, paid for their childrens education, paid for their medical care, etc.....I don't understand, why its so hard for these people to understand, 20 years of this shit, is getting old. For every job they claim to have held while here, americans were put out of work. I challenge 20 million plus americans to go to any country illegally, take over their economy and jobs and expect the people to be okay with it. We've shipped good paying manufactoring jobs to Mexico to stave off illegal immigration, we've done everything humanly possible to help this country and yet, we're the fuckin bad guys?

:ack-1: I agree with tig!:ack-1:
I'm just being realistic. Illegal immigration keeps wages low, devalues our language and forces us into a bi lingual environment, yet every other country, either learn their language or else. Illegals also high jack our political voices.....20 plus years of discussing these people should be enough. I will never ever understand why liberals and the hispanic people themselves don't understand this???? For some odd reason, just because they take these low paying jobs, they act like they're doing us a fuckin favor, like what the fuck?????

Careful there, you're getting way off the Dimocrat reservation.

Is the OP the inner musings of Tiger's mind? Or is there a link to go with that?

It seems too intelligent to be Tiger, so....

The only thing the dreamers have going for them is pity from the liberal propaganda machine and American Ceo's that need the cheap labor.
So what happens to all the dreamer's illegal relatives ? Will we have another pity party for them? How many times has the liberal's bitched about breaking up family's?
Then what about their relatives still in the foreign land? We can't leave them there as that is not good for the family so they must be allowed in also right?

So we end up right back to where we are now.
Bottom line is this, for decades this nation has looked the other way allowed illegals to come and go as they please and everybody, from the mom and pop shops to big corporations, all have benefited from this. They're here, they're not going anywhere and as a nation we must address this. Give for the last time, amnesty. And start enforcing our immigration laws. This is not rocket science. The rich are gonna have to give up their nannies, their gardners, their housekeepers and construction workers are gonna have to hire their own, as does the hospitality industry.

By the way, moron they are going away, even 1 body at a time, latest victim is a Polack who set up shop and doctoring illegally. He is white, he is European and he is being deported... President Trump is an equal opportunity deporter. Now we just got to get the Commies to go to Cuba and the United States will achieve the Greatness that it deserves..

Whatever , he is not a dreamer, He immigrated to this country legally with his family when he was (6) and was issued a permanent green card.
His problem started when he was 17 and was convicted of property crimes in about1993 which is a deportable offense. So we finally get an administration with the balls to enforce immigration law 25 years later after this person becomes a doctor. I'd consider this a miscarriage of justice if he is deported.
His hearing should of took place in the early- mid 90's and the stay or go decided them on the merits of the case, but there were too many American politicians on the political take to enforce the existing laws, and they certainly didn't have the balls to publicly repeal them.
So if someone robs a bank 30 years ago, but is caught today, he should be allowed keep the money and left alone?

Never was about the Dreamers, they just were played by the Democrats. Scoring a win over Trump was the goal. They screwed that up too.
As long as we have the sugar water, cotton candy liberal jews, stuck in the 60's mode of love...the democrats are a lost cause.

The problem is racists ARE gaining in all of this, that is bad. Trump has to find a way to get his mission accomplished without the tag-a-long haters
Listen, there is absolutely nothing racist about wanting illegals to just go the fuck away. I'm tired of hearing about these people decade after decade after decade. How the heck is it racist, when you see year end and year out, people who came here illegally ALWAYS DEMANDING SHIT?

Their parents are the ones they should be pissed at, for not going through the legal methods of immigrating.
I agree 1000%.....we housed those families, paid for their childrens education, paid for their medical care, etc.....I don't understand, why its so hard for these people to understand, 20 years of this shit, is getting old. For every job they claim to have held while here, americans were put out of work. I challenge 20 million plus americans to go to any country illegally, take over their economy and jobs and expect the people to be okay with it. We've shipped good paying manufactoring jobs to Mexico to stave off illegal immigration, we've done everything humanly possible to help this country and yet, we're the fuckin bad guys?

I'm just being realistic. Illegal immigration keeps wages low, devalues our language and forces us into a bi lingual environment, yet every other country, either learn their language or else. Illegals also high jack our political voices.....20 plus years of discussing these people should be enough. I will never ever understand why liberals and the hispanic people themselves don't understand this???? For some odd reason, just because they take these low paying jobs, they act like they're doing us a fuckin favor, like what the fuck?????
Someone get the smelling salt, I think I just fainted out of my chair..... I am agreeing with Tigger about this.. My goodness, hell has frozen over..

Someone get the smelling salt, I think I just fainted out of my chair..... I am agreeing with Tigger about this.. My goodness, hell has frozen over..
You agree with me because I'm right, as in most cases, I must add (smile). Listen, I don't want to hate on anybody, and yes we are a nation of immigrants, but that was then this is now...this bullshit about we're all in this shit together.....bullshit. I drive around my neighborhood sometimes, and I think I'm in Mexico. They don't come here to learn our culture, our language, they come here to make money, get their kids free education and that's it. Otherwise, 99.99% of everything in this country wouldn't be in fuckin spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If our politicians want to help spanish speaking mf's....START WITH PUERTO RICO!!!!!!!!

The only thing the dreamers have going for them is pity from the liberal propaganda machine and American Ceo's that need the cheap labor.
So what happens to all the dreamer's illegal relatives ? Will we have another pity party for them? How many times has the liberal's bitched about breaking up family's?
Then what about their relatives still in the foreign land? We can't leave them there as that is not good for the family so they must be allowed in also right?

So we end up right back to where we are now.
Bottom line is this, for decades this nation has looked the other way allowed illegals to come and go as they please and everybody, from the mom and pop shops to big corporations, all have benefited from this. They're here, they're not going anywhere and as a nation we must address this. Give for the last time, amnesty. And start enforcing our immigration laws. This is not rocket science. The rich are gonna have to give up their nannies, their gardners, their housekeepers and construction workers are gonna have to hire their own, as does the hospitality industry.

By the way, moron they are going away, even 1 body at a time, latest victim is a Polack who set up shop and doctoring illegally. He is white, he is European and he is being deported... President Trump is an equal opportunity deporter. Now we just got to get the Commies to go to Cuba and the United States will achieve the Greatness that it deserves..

Whatever , he is not a dreamer, He immigrated to this country legally with his family when he was (6) and was issued a permanent green card.
His problem started when he was 17 and was convicted of property crimes in about1993 which is a deportable offense. So we finally get an administration with the balls to enforce immigration law 25 years later after this person becomes a doctor. I'd consider this a miscarriage of justice if he is deported.
His hearing should of took place in the early- mid 90's and the stay or go decided them on the merits of the case, but there were too many American politicians on the political take to enforce the existing laws, and they certainly didn't have the balls to publicly repeal them.
So if someone robs a bank 30 years ago, but is caught today, he should be allowed keep the money and left alone?

He was never here illegally, After he was convicted as a 17 years old was when to have the immigration hearing on possible deportation. The fact that it took 25 years for ICE to react just goes to show just how fucked up America is.

You agree with me because I'm right, as in most cases, I must add (smile). Listen, I don't want to hate on anybody, and yes we are a nation of immigrants, but that was then this is now...this bullshit about we're all in this shit together.....bullshit. I drive around my neighborhood sometimes, and I think I'm in Mexico. They don't come here to learn our culture, our language, they come here to make money, get their kids free education and that's it. Otherwise, 99.99% of everything in this country wouldn't be in fuckin spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO, not in most cases, but when you actually are correct, will I agree with you. It isn't that hard tigg, and I can see that there is some good in you. This migration of illegals is moving more and more US citizens to realize that establishment liberals (R) and (D) have a common goal, and that is to fuck US over. More and more people want the swamp drained, do you think that should happen?

Build that wall, end chain migration, end the lottery, and make immigration a merit based system. We owe dreamers nothing. Their parents should be deported.

Democrats protect them because they need their votes.

Absolutely. They don't even hide the fact anymore. California plans to give a voter ID to every illegal that crosses the border. Any American that turns in an illegal will be dealt with harshly.
California isn't a sanctuary state. It is a gateway state. They are trying to flood our country with Democratic votes. Altruism has nothing to do with it.

Just for the record Swallow......hispanics overwhelmingly always in the end end up republican.

They have all the right to be. Democrats showed themselves yet again to be the pussies they are. They continue to be the party of nice where they want to be bipartisan and try and work with the cockroach Republicans.

They fail to to realize the republicans will never play nice and are only out for their agenda.

Democrats have to stop being so nice and be the aggressive progressives they're supposed to be.

Just for the record Swallow......hispanics overwhelmingly always in the end end up republican.

Best Triggered59 OP evah! :spinner:

If the hispanic population comprised mostly of people of color, no politician would go this deep in support of their illegal status. Nobody wants to hate on these people, I certainly don't. But its low skilled minorities who are losing out on all this.....they take over low wage jobs, low income neighborhoods and swallow up a great deal of resources in these communities. If liberals are that ambitious in supporting the latino community, how about PR?

Build that wall, end chain migration, end the lottery, and make immigration a merit based system. We owe dreamers nothing. Their parents should be deported.
Their parents aren't here, that is why they are dreamers, send the dreamers back home and Unite the families again. Stop the Anchor baby program as the 14th amendment was created for ex slaves of the Democrat party, not future slaves of the Democrat party.

They have all the right to be. Democrats showed themselves yet again to be the pussies they are. They continue to be the party of nice where they want to be bipartisan and try and work with the cockroach Republicans.

They fail to to realize the republicans will never play nice and are only out for their agenda.

Democrats have to stop being so nice and be the aggressive progressives they're supposed to be.
Here here....I am so sick and tired of these cotton candy democrats who play by the rules in a country, where rules no longer matter. Its time we take the fuckin gloves off, fuck Nov and being all scared and shit, because its this type of shit thats gonna keep a lot of democrats HOME!!!....again!!!

Their parents aren't here, that is why they are dreamers, send the dreamers back home and Unite the families again. Stop the Anchor baby program as the 14th amendment was created for ex slaves of the Democrat party, not future slaves of the Democrat party.
And lets start with the president!!

Forum List

Back