Dreamer accused of raping woman in gym

Man accused of Burien rape facing possible deportation

If this happened as claimed was it worst the smug feeling you get from enabling law breakers to violate our laws?
Mother fucker is lucky it wasn't around my town, the shit face would be sent back to Mexico in a body bag. Build the wall with dead illegal criminals and soon they wont be able to pass.

300-title-image-2.jpg

If this happened as claimed was it worst the smug feeling you get from enabling law breakers to violate our laws?
Mother fucker is lucky it wasn't around my town, the shit face would be sent back to Mexico in a body bag. Build the wall with dead illegal criminals and soon they wont be able to pass.

300-title-image-2.jpg
God is with you my son, go and sin no more, plus stop being so damn gay..

I'm sure the libs will be here shortly with a host of excuses for the wetback.

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg
A Dreamer is someone born in the US as an anchor baby, therefore not making the child a Wetback because they never crossed the river from Mexico into the USA....Glad I could help....Cholo

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg
A Dreamer is someone born in the US as an anchor baby, therefore not making the child a Wetback because they never crossed the river from Mexico into the USA....Glad I could help....Cholo

Wetback is an all inclusive term used to describe the greasy mex

-Geaux

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg
Dreamers are illegal aliens, allegedly brought as children . If they were citizens these dreamer laws Libs pass wouldn't be needed

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg
Dreamers are illegal aliens, allegedly brought as children . If they were citizens these dreamer laws Libs pass wouldn't be needed
I bet you pray to God they will be exterminated from your sight..

300-title-image-2.jpg
God is with you my son, go and sin no more, plus stop being so damn gay..
Are you Jelly that I have a weapon and you dont? From the guy whose avatar shows a prison bitch, moon cartoon. Too funny.

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg
Easy remedy:

WATCH: Baltimore Police Plant Drugs, Fabricate Evidence, Again

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg
Someone born in the US as an anchor baby is a citizen. A dreamer is an illegal brought here at a very young age.

When a dreamer kills a citizen, democrats blame the citizen.

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg
Someone born in the US as an anchor baby is a citizen. A dreamer is an illegal brought here at a very young age.

When a dreamer kills a citizen, democrats blame the citizen.
Well, just so long as we all keep blaming the other, that's america.

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg
wrong....a dreamer is one brought to america illegally as a minor
your welcome, bitch

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg
your welcome, bitch

And, to protect their iniquities, the Left makes absurd arguments......somehow sending those illegal alien parents out of the country is 'breaking up families.'

Where is there any physical, legal, or social bar for those 'Dreamers' leaving with the families that brought them in????

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg
your welcome, bitch

And, to protect their iniquities, the Left makes absurd arguments......somehow sending those illegal alien parents out of the country is 'breaking up families.'

Where is there any physical, legal, or social bar for those 'Dreamers' leaving with the families that brought them in????
well, I personally think that those brought here illegally as minors should be eligible for amnesty provided they can speak english, have job skills and have never been in any type of trouble(including traffic tickets)

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg
your welcome, bitch

well, I personally think that those brought here illegally as minors should be eligible for amnesty provided they can speak english, have job skills and have never been in any type of trouble(including traffic tickets)

& I would imagine the people who have paid over ten grand , would feel ever so fairness with that. Why have a law that puts one through the process of becoming legal the right way.

No other Country in the world allows what that asshole Obama has allowed by passing laws that idiot passed, and leaving the borders open knowing full well why the prick did it.

Screw those illegals come here the right way , not here the right way GTF out.

Forum List

Back