Dr. Strange: Multiverse of Madness

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Even after reading plenty of rumors, confirrmed cameos, and reviews after advanced screenings it wasn't what I expected. It was stranger, but better. The visuals are the best the MCU has done since Shang Chi. The direction was extremely Sam Raimi. Some may be disappointed by what they expected out of it, but it delivered in the end.

All in all I give it a 9/10. :thup:

Dr strange was my favorite character as a kid. First movie was pretty good but not great.

I really want to see this, but it makes me sad I can't because I can't support Disney with even a single penny. So I have to wait till I can pirate a good quality rip off the internet. Not seeing this in the theater is a real test of my dislike for Disney.

And don't forget, there is a older Dr strange movie. But be forewarned, it's a made for tv movie from the 70s so set your expectations low.

Scream factory recently released a new transfer of it on blu ray.

Dr strange was my favorite character as a kid. First movie was pretty good but not great.

I really want to see this, but it makes me sad I can't because I can't support Disney with even a single penny. So I have to wait till I can pirate a good quality rip off the internet. Not seeing this in the theater is a real test of my dislike for Disney.

And don't forget, there is a older Dr strange movie. But be forewarned, it's a made for tv movie from the 70s so set your expectations low.

Scream factory recently released a new transfer of it on blu ray.

I watched the first movie while tripping on acid. We had to rewind it four times just to figure out what the fuck was going on. :lol:

Dr Strange at the cinema yesterday. The film was good, but after that I was a bit scared that we were subliminally slightly exposed to Satanic messages, maybe not, I don't know.

281128795_2192680750883187_458425279167202623_n.jpg

Dr Strange at the cinema yesterday. The film was good, but after that I was a bit scared that we were subliminally slightly exposed to Satanic messages, maybe not, I don't know.

281128795_2192680750883187_458425279167202623_n.jpg
Satanic messages (Illuminati, Third Eye etc.)? There was also a light LGBTQ theme, multiverse travelling girl had two mothers, not mother and father. Did you watched it and opinions thanks.

Even after reading plenty of rumors, confirrmed cameos, and reviews after advanced screenings it wasn't what I expected. It was stranger, but better. The visuals are the best the MCU has done since Shang Chi. The direction was extremely Sam Raimi. Some may be disappointed by what they expected out of it, but it delivered in the end.

All in all I give it a 9/10. :thup:
Mein Furher, I can walk!

Forum List

Back