Dr. Ben Carson, not ready for prime time

That says a lot about your party.
It isn't my party. The GOP is defunct and corrupt. Just like the other one. I HATE the duopoly. If you read my posts like you say you do, then you would know that.
GFY ;)

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, it's prolly not a chicken. ;)
Are you THAT fuckin closed minded? Good lord. All of you fringe lefties are the same. If a person isn't an insecure limp wrist they are cons or republicans. LOL
Grow the fuck up

It's OK. Lots of people are embarrassed by the right's actions and call themselves independents or a host of other things to hide from the crazy direction the right has gone. I don't care if you call yourself a fluffy bunny. If you support and vote for the crazies, you are a right winger.
Then you are a moron. Simple as that.
BTW, independents gain ground EVERY day and they aren't just republicans ;)
You seem to tow the establishment line. That's ok, too. Maybe you will wake up one day.

If you consistently support and vote for the crazies in the right, you are not an independent, no matter what you want to call yourself. Can you name any of those republican independents?

It isn't my party. The GOP is defunct and corrupt. Just like the other one. I HATE the duopoly. If you read my posts like you say you do, then you would know that.
GFY ;)

Are you THAT fuckin closed minded? Good lord. All of you fringe lefties are the same. If a person isn't an insecure limp wrist they are cons or republicans. LOL
Grow the fuck up

It's OK. Lots of people are embarrassed by the right's actions and call themselves independents or a host of other things to hide from the crazy direction the right has gone. I don't care if you call yourself a fluffy bunny. If you support and vote for the crazies, you are a right winger.
You seem to tow the establishment line. That's ok, too. Maybe you will wake up one day.

If you consistently support and vote for the crazies in the right, you are not an independent, no matter what you want to call yourself. Can you name any of those republican independents?
Ugh nevermind. You OBVIOUSLY don't understand what I am saying. You establishment types never do.
Enjoy your plutocracy!

It's time for Ben Carson to go back to his pizza business.

Is it true he once left a sponge in a woman's Hawaiian Supreme?

Carson should have ran for Congress instead or some kind of state office if he wanted to jump into the political fray

I cant wait to play the game where we find posts of people backing Carson and how their opinion has done a complete 180

Just got a call from him informing me that the evil leftists have destroyed the country and I need to be more ascared than ever!

After his ungrammatical phrase, "Syria has always been a terrorist haven into this country," I hung up.

What a buffoon.

I think I got the same call...I listened because I wanted to see why people were attracted to him

I still don't know
He's a soft spoken attack machine. I was literally LOLing.

I've said it before

I think the average USMB poster has a better understanding of the issues than Dr Carson has. We fight over this shit day in/day out for years. It seems Carson has only taken an interest in politics in the last few years....and it shows

Grow the fuck up

Ugh nevermind. You OBVIOUSLY don't understand what I am saying. You establishment types never do.
Enjoy your plutocracy!

I understand exactly. Just because your logic doesn't hold up doesn't mean I don't understand.

I cant wait to play the game where we find posts of people backing Carson and how their opinion has done a complete 180
Just boggles the mind of a leftard that as people learn more about someone their opinions may change huh.
But go ahead and play your asinine childish game. It's what trolls do best.

LOL right? Whats the point of a long primary, again?
Why do the poll numbers change so much?
Dummy

Dummy
He doesn't care about WHY people's opinions might change. He is a troll nothing more. Anything outside of race & he's outside of his wheelhouse

Just got a call from him informing me that the evil leftists have destroyed the country and I need to be more ascared than ever!

After his ungrammatical phrase, "Syria has always been a terrorist haven into this country," I hung up.

What a buffoon.
Replacing a brain dead fool with a brain surgeon eight years after the brain dead fool was diagnosed...is too late. Let's try an uncensored billionaire for a change...at least no one is calling him a braindead fool.

Dummy

To vet the canidates but you cant see through an obvious front so it takes people like you a little longer to catch up.

Because people change their minds dummy.

I cant wait to post those threads of the dupes being duped for so long

Dummy
He doesn't care about WHY people's opinions might change. He is a troll nothing more. Anything outside of race & he's outside of his wheelhouse

HEy, dont you have another "OMG I JUST REALIZED TRUMP IS A LIAR" thread to create?

What a buffoon.

Rain Man Carson is a pitiful role model for black youth.

Dummy

HEy, dont you have another "OMG I JUST REALIZED TRUMP IS A LIAR" thread to create?
If he tells another big one I likely will. Until then mocking your stupid ass will have to suffice

'Dr. Ben Carson, not ready for prime time' Liberals claim...

...while they hide Hillary on the least likely watched time slots...

:lmao:

Dummy

If he tells another big one I likely will. Until then mocking your stupid ass will have to suffice

Better late than never I guess. Maybe next time you'll listen and you wont play the fool for so long

What a buffoon.

Rain Man Carson is a pitiful role model for black youth.

I can't imagine how he survived as a surgeon

You are going for brain surgery and this doctor who looks like he is falling asleep mumbles about what the procedure will be...I'd run for the nearest door

Forum List

Back