What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DQ store owner stands up for his rights!

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score

A Dairy Queen store owner has publicly posted a sign on the front door of his store to inform people of the values and ethics of him and his employees. And still........the leftist lame-asses lunge ludicrously laughable lunatic liables.
Ok--the religious music is pushing it for me but the rest of the Merry Xmas and Happy Easter and supporting cops is all good and I say this an atheist. I wouldn't support their business over the music---but the rest is all fine. If you don't like how they run their business--the correct response is not to visit them.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you want tomatoes with yer word salad?

Clickbait, followed by a "story" that claims that freedom of expression is somehow not allowed while they practice free speech.

Michael1985

Reaction score

A Dairy Queen store owner has publicly posted a sign on the front door of his store to inform people of the values and ethics of him and his employees. And still........the leftist lame-asses lunge ludicrously laughable lunatic liables.

It's his business, and he can hang any sign outside his business he wants as long as it is legal.

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside a window that leads to your conscience
1624213854629.png

Good for them

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

mdk

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s his business and his right to hang any sign he wishes, or least he should be.

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clickbait, followed by a "story" that claims that freedom of expression is somehow not allowed while they practice free speech.
free speech is under attack from the left

But no, they have not won the battle yet

OMG. Now there's not only a War on Christmas and Easter..there's a War on Dairy Queen? LOL. What would you right wingers be if you didn't have your social wedge issues? It's almost like you'd have...nothing else. No successful policy implementations, a failed ideology and belief system, and only authoritarian impulses to fall back on.

That being said, he could have naked servers on roller skates serving his shop if he wanted. If I'm offended by anything this lump puts up, I can go elsewhere (for crappy fast food).
That's the way this country works dammit! :)

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
free speech is under attack from the left

But no, they have not won the battle yet

OMG. Now there's not only a War on Christmas and Easter..there's a War on Dairy Queen? LOL. What would you right wingers be if you didn't have your social wedge issues? It's almost like you'd have...nothing else. No successful policy implementations, a failed ideology and belief system, and only authoritarian impulses to fall back on.

That being said, he could have naked servers on roller skates serving his shop if he wanted. If I'm offended by anything this lump puts up, I can go elsewhere (for crappy fast food).
That's the way this country works dammit! :)
If there is a war the Dairy Queen owner won this battle

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
To me, the people responsible for the notice should be appreciated for letting the rest of us know what can and can't be found at their establishment. Therefore, if other people do not like what they do or don't have to offer, good luck with the hunting for whatever it is that you are hoping to find.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Race Burley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If it were my business I wouldn't put up a sign like that because it would make some people mad and I would likely lose business.

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

A franchise can face termination if it fails to resolve corporate problems

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List