Just when you think there's no hope for us anymore...................

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Those are NOT squatters!!! Squatters take over ABANDONED properties.
These two are CRIMINALS!!! They BROKE IN to this soldiers home and STOLE IT!!!

Verbal "contracts" have NO VALIDITY in this country!!!

It's a good thing bikers have their "reputation" that precedes them, especially in this case!
I know the term "bikers" has a negative connotation, but most of the bikers I've met in my life
are super nice people, that would do ANYTHING to help anyone in need!

I agree with you. Bikers are great people though i did get my rear end kicked by a GF of a biker at Hoss's

I agree with you. Bikers are great people though i did get my rear end kicked by a GF of a biker at Hoss's

First rule of bikers.........
NEVER piss of a biker chick! If you think the biker dude is a bad ass...............HA!!!
Tell me about it. All he did was say something to me as he walked by. I was so out of it im not even sure what he said. Next thing i know she picked up my plate and squished it in my face and i was getting stomped on the floor. The joys of drinking!!

NEVER piss of a biker chick! If you think the biker dude is a bad ass...............HA!!!
Tell me about it. All he did was say something to me as he walked by. I was so out of it im not even sure what he said. Next thing i know she picked up my plate and squished it in my face and i was getting stomped on the floor. The joys of drinking!!
Learned a life lesson though... and survived. That's how things need to be resolved sometimes.

Learned a life lesson though... and survived. That's how things need to be resolved sometimes.
Yea, survival was the key though my super expensive Target top was ruined!!

Forum List

Back