DQ store owner stands up for his rights!

A Dairy Queen store owner has publicly posted a sign on the front door of his store to inform people of the values and ethics of him and his employees. And still........the leftist lame-asses lunge ludicrously laughable lunatic liables.

Ok--the religious music is pushing it for me but the rest of the Merry Xmas and Happy Easter and supporting cops is all good and I say this an atheist. I wouldn't support their business over the music---but the rest is all fine. If you don't like how they run their business--the correct response is not to visit them.

Do you want tomatoes with yer word salad?

Clickbait, followed by a "story" that claims that freedom of expression is somehow not allowed while they practice free speech.

A Dairy Queen store owner has publicly posted a sign on the front door of his store to inform people of the values and ethics of him and his employees. And still........the leftist lame-asses lunge ludicrously laughable lunatic liables.

It's his business, and he can hang any sign outside his business he wants as long as it is legal.

1624213854629.png

Good for them

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

It’s his business and his right to hang any sign he wishes, or least he should be.

Clickbait, followed by a "story" that claims that freedom of expression is somehow not allowed while they practice free speech.
free speech is under attack from the left

But no, they have not won the battle yet

OMG. Now there's not only a War on Christmas and Easter..there's a War on Dairy Queen? LOL. What would you right wingers be if you didn't have your social wedge issues? It's almost like you'd have...nothing else. No successful policy implementations, a failed ideology and belief system, and only authoritarian impulses to fall back on.

That being said, he could have naked servers on roller skates serving his shop if he wanted. If I'm offended by anything this lump puts up, I can go elsewhere (for crappy fast food).
That's the way this country works dammit! :)

free speech is under attack from the left

But no, they have not won the battle yet

OMG. Now there's not only a War on Christmas and Easter..there's a War on Dairy Queen? LOL. What would you right wingers be if you didn't have your social wedge issues? It's almost like you'd have...nothing else. No successful policy implementations, a failed ideology and belief system, and only authoritarian impulses to fall back on.

That being said, he could have naked servers on roller skates serving his shop if he wanted. If I'm offended by anything this lump puts up, I can go elsewhere (for crappy fast food).
That's the way this country works dammit! :)
If there is a war the Dairy Queen owner won this battle

To me, the people responsible for the notice should be appreciated for letting the rest of us know what can and can't be found at their establishment. Therefore, if other people do not like what they do or don't have to offer, good luck with the hunting for whatever it is that you are hoping to find.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

If it were my business I wouldn't put up a sign like that because it would make some people mad and I would likely lose business.

A franchise can face termination if it fails to resolve corporate problems

Forum List

Back