Dow loses 1500 points in 10 days under Obama

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
The stock markets have their worst January on record under the Obama administration and the only thing we hear about is the price of gas.

Dow Down Nearly 400 Again and Nearly 1,500 Points This Year While Obama Claims Economy Is Great | The Dollar Vigilante

Obama claims economy is so great. That's not great Obobo. The stock market isn't like your all of your golf games, the winner isn't the one with the lowest number at the end of the day.

His "legacy" is going to be worth bupkis

The stock markets have their worst January on record under the Obama administration and the only thing we hear about is the price of gas.

Dow Down Nearly 400 Again and Nearly 1,500 Points This Year While Obama Claims Economy Is Great | The Dollar Vigilante

Obama claims economy is so great. That's not great Obobo. The stock market isn't like your all of your golf games, the winner isn't the one with the lowest number at the end of the day.

Of course when this happens - you don't hear "dick" from the Libberstains.... but, when the free-market stock market, the one that dickhead in the White House has absolutely NO FUCKING CONTROL OF does well - well, the Libbersheats are jerking off in congratulatory orgasm.

"Dow loses 1500 points in 10 days under Obama"

I had to get a new battery for my car this weekend "under Obama."

And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? The stock market has the worst January on record within days of the president stating that the economy is strong in the SOTU speech. I was pointing out that it was not at all strong, and get this, he lied.

Kindly explain how the President controls the stock market.

You might want to 'splain' that to the Obama suck ups here on the board who
posted their thank you Mr.President over and over when the market was up thanks solely
to Obama's benevolence...according to them.

The U.S. House of Representatives' failure to pass the Bush Administration's $700 billion bailout plan triggered the biggest one-day point drop in the history of the Dow Jones industrial average. The market plummeted 778 points, with sellers frantically dumping stocks as fears mounted that Congress would be unable to come up with a speedy fix for the nation's nearly frozen credit markets.
Top 10 Dow Jones Drops - TIME

6 of the top 10 biggest drops of all time came with Bush.

What's odd is that when Bush took office, it was over 17,000, but when he left office, it was what? 6,000?

posted their thank you Mr.President over and over when the market was up thanks solely

I must have missed those posts. In the past few weeks, though, I've noticed a lot of pants-wetters blaming Obama for apparently having super-powers and the ability to control global markets. I'd like to hear from them how they believe he accomplishes this.

I must have missed those posts. In the past few weeks, though, I've noticed a lot of pants-wetters blaming Obama for apparently having super-powers and the ability to control global markets. I'd like to hear from them how they believe he accomplishes this.

In the past few weeks I've noticed a lot of the ass lickers give him credit for gas prices being down yet when they were up during his administration, the claim was the President has nothing to do with gas prices.

"Dow loses 1500 points in 10 days under Obama"

I had to get a new battery for my car this weekend "under Obama."

And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? The stock market has the worst January on record within days of the president stating that the economy is strong in the SOTU speech. I was pointing out that it was not at all strong, and get this, he lied.
It's not our economy which is driving the market to lower expectations..

Shows you don't know what affects the stock market.

Super-powers or time travel?

At least you admit you don't know shit about how it works.

Okay, put down the mirror and edumacate us. This should be entertaining.

Shows you don't know what affects the stock market.

Super-powers or time travel?

At least you admit you don't know shit about how it works.

Okay, put down the mirror and edumacate us. This should be entertaining.

A smartass like you is too stupid to educate. There's not enough hours in the day to do that even using the simplest of terms. You just sit there and take the crumbs we throw your way then say thank you master when we do.

Forum List

Back