Dow Jones down 2300, back to June 2017 level.

Only an idiot would turn this into a partisan situation

Seriously I didn't... I was basing this on the President's decisions and performance. I asked that it doesn't descend into partisan crap. The reaction has been like I said there granny is turning tricks....

Some of the comments have been joke-able... Facts are that this is a Trump Slump, he did everything in his power to take as much credit for the rise and even said it was a reason not to get impeached (notice we are not saying to impeach him because the market is tanking).

HE was asked does he take responsibility and he said 'No'...

Trump created the longest bull run in history.

But it wasn't good enough for democrats.
Trump didn't create it but he certainly allowed it to flourish well beyond its sell-by date. It shall return with a vengeance.

And nothing is good enough for bitter, petulant Democrats.

Last edited:
The Trump slump is continuing and every time he opens his mouth he drives it down more,, could he clear off to Florida and golf. Stop opening his mouth...

It is down to June 2017 and just needs another thousand to be under the level he recieved it...

Could the Trump Supporters not try there usual, but Trump average Stock Market level was higher than Obama Average level. That is not how it works Trump is staring down not at weak market growth but negative growth.. This is a shit show...

Also stop with the TDS/Anti Trump stuff.. I like a lot of people tried to give him the benefit of the doubt early on and he has been an unmitigated disaster. There was no winning for a vast majority, unless you consider dividing the Country up more as a win.
23,000, pinhead, and three years ago, that was world-shattering good news.

It was only 19,700 when Obama left office.

Trump has a better economy during a crisis/panic/scare than Obama had during his best times.

What are you idiots going to whine about when months from now, it is back up high as ever?

What you don't understand is those who sold most of their nest egg, will never recover what they once had. Those who planed to retire in the near future, will need to continue to work years before they recover; and of course owners of large hotels will be bailed out so that their losses will be recovered with your tax dollars and mine in the near future.

The Trump slump is continuing and every time he opens his mouth he drives it down more,, could he clear off to Florida and golf. Stop opening his mouth...

It is down to June 2017 and just needs another thousand to be under the level he recieved it...

Could the Trump Supporters not try there usual, but Trump average Stock Market level was higher than Obama Average level. That is not how it works Trump is staring down not at weak market growth but negative growth.. This is a shit show...

Also stop with the TDS/Anti Trump stuff.. I like a lot of people tried to give him the benefit of the doubt early on and he has been an unmitigated disaster. There was no winning for a vast majority, unless you consider dividing the Country up more as a win.

Thanks, Obama!

The Trump slump
every time he opens his mouth he drives it down more
This is a shit show...
he has been an unmitigated disaster...

...Also stop with the TDS/Anti Trump stuff... There was no winning for a vast majority, unless you consider dividing the Country up more as a win.

What a hypocrite! Stop with the anti-Trump bashing now that I'M done bashing him! You fucks have been trying to create panic and scare and blame since day 1; now that you've succeeded and it came back to bite you on the ass, you want to think Trump caused it all? :21:

Trump has a better economy during a crisis/panic/scare than Obama had during his best times.

What are you idiots going to whine about when months from now, it is back up high as ever?

What you don't understand is those who sold most of their nest egg, will never recover what they once had. Those who planed to retire in the near future, will need to continue to work years before they recover; and of course owners of large hotels will be bailed out so that their losses will be recovered with your tax dollars and mine in the near future.
hose who planed to retire in the near future, will need to continue to work years before they recover.
Back in the day before FDR and the new deal, people actually had to rely on themselves to make ends meet. They always did, sure there were hard times, but instead of bitching, those die hard Americans would tighten up their boot straps and just work harder. Some worked till they died, because that was their "CHOICE". With all the liberal Ponzi Schemes and the stealing of funds from "Lockboxes" to fund shit like Oblummcare, we are so worried about people who might have to work until they are 70. At least those Americans worked, while most liberal welfare pukes havent done shit their whole lives except bitch and moan...

:5_1_12024::1peleas::abgg2q.jpg::boo_hoo14::abgg2q.jpg::1peleas::5_1_12024:

Lessee, an average of 70 cases per state, really, most of them in Washington, California and New York, get confirmed, about 70 people out of it actually die, mostly very old, and about 70 of them recover as well, we take a few precautions, and you've already sold your nest egg and will never get it back! Now can't even retire! Will have to work for years!

And my guess: THE LION'S SHARE OF YOU ALL ARE OBAMA AND HILLARY SUPPORTERS.

And they say there is no God . . .

hose who planed to retire in the near future, will need to continue to work years before they recover.

Back in the day before FDR and the new deal, people actually had to rely on themselves to make ends meet. They always did, sure there were hard times, but instead of bitching, those die hard Americans would tighten up their boot straps and just work harder. Some worked till they died, because that was their "CHOICE". With all the liberal Ponzi Schemes and the stealing of funds from "Lockboxes" to fund shit like Oblummcare, we are so worried about people who might have to work until they are 70. At least those Americans worked, while most liberal welfare pukes havent done shit their whole lives except bitch and moan...

I suggest you read The Grapes of Wrath and some US History; also if you can find them see the census' for 1890, 1910 and '20. If you look them over you will see at the same address 20 or 30 names, mostly women and children but also some men, all living in "poor houses".

Watch some of Ken Burns Documentaries, and maybe you will not turn a blind eye to those who you judge so harshly.

The Dust Bowl - Ken Burns

addtext-com-MTcx-MDI2-MTEw-MA.jpg

Looks like your doing nothing more than a bunch of Goat roping, Cowboy. Its about the virus that is bringing down all the world markets. It's not really about Trump, and when this virus has passed, the economy will begin to rebound.

Fundamentally corporations are sound, this is not a flawed financial, speculative balloon, or economic driven correction, it’s human nature, fear driven, enhanced by program driven trading platforms, and now individuals. One should expect quarterly earnings to reflect weakness for two quarters then rapid recovery as the pandemic declines.

:5_1_12024::1peleas::abgg2q.jpg::boo_hoo14::abgg2q.jpg::1peleas::5_1_12024:

Lessee, an average of 70 cases per state, really, most of them in Washington, California and New York, get confirmed, about 70 people out of it actually die, mostly very old, and about 70 of them recover as well, we take a few precautions, and you've already sold your nest egg and will never get it back! Now can't even retire! Will have to work for years!

And my guess: THE LION'S SHARE OF YOU ALL ARE OBAMA AND HILLARY SUPPORTERS.

And they say there is no God . . .

Naw....

Rye Catcher doesn't truly gaf - he just likes ranting on message boards.

Rye Catcher already 'got his'.
Just ask him.

From before the election this man was not given a chance. Not even a grace period. He even tried the palms out approach in the beginning. You don't have to look at him first if you want to blame him. Look at all the media/entertainers/politicians who usurped the position of the President while ridiculing him. Look what the elites with their help did? They turned the world into a bunch of fags over this virus. They can take over so easily. To many people in their camp.

Fundamentally corporations are sound, this is not a flawed financial, speculative balloon, or economic driven correction, it’s human nature, fear driven, enhanced by program driven trading platforms, and now individuals. One should expect quarterly earnings to reflect weakness for two quarters then rapid recovery as the pandemic declines.

Thanks for your few of the future; I do agree that panic has created the sell off, but one should not blame the virus as the one single cause of Covid-19 The Buck stops at the White House, and Trump's early response (not unexpected) was to first ask himself, "how will this effect me". Of course his initial response was to blame Democrats, that the illness was nothing more than a flu and the D's concern was fake, he called their concern a hoax.

Even before the outbreak in November 2019, chaos in the White House caused the Markets to look like the Richter scale in a large earthquake. 2018 was a disaster, in 2019 the trade war with China created uncertainty in the Markets, and trumps call for cutting interest rates harmed American's who saw their saving grow like a snail crossing a street. It benefited trump and his family, they could refinance their massive debts.

Trump created the longest bull run in history.

But it wasn't good enough for democrats.
4 years is not longest bull market in history. The bull market began with Obama in 2008 and ended in 2020 with Donald Trump.

Moron, it is the longest bull run, and it was because of Trump.

The bull run ended because of China, where apparently some bat pissed in scientists mouth. Something like that anyway... weird country.

Forum List

Back