Dow Jones down 2300, back to June 2017 level.

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
The Trump slump is continuing and every time he opens his mouth he drives it down more,, could he clear off to Florida and golf. Stop opening his mouth...

It is down to June 2017 and just needs another thousand to be under the level he recieved it...

Could the Trump Supporters not try there usual, but Trump average Stock Market level was higher than Obama Average level. That is not how it works Trump is staring down not at weak market growth but negative growth.. This is a shit show...

Also stop with the TDS/Anti Trump stuff.. I like a lot of people tried to give him the benefit of the doubt early on and he has been an unmitigated disaster. There was no winning for a vast majority, unless you consider dividing the Country up more as a win.

The Trump slump is continuing and every time he opens his mouth he drives it down more,, could he clear off to Florida and golf. Stop opening his mouth...

It is down to June 2017 and just needs another thousand to be under the level he recieved it...

Could the Trump Supporters not try there usual, but Trump average Stock Market level was higher than Obama Average level. That is not how it works Trump is staring down not at weak market growth but negative growth.. This is a shit show...

Also stop with the TDS/Anti Trump stuff.. I like a lot of people tried to give him the benefit of the doubt early on and he has been an unmitigated disaster. There was no winning for a vast majority, unless you consider dividing the Country up more as a win.

And you and your ilk are cheering the whole way down.

I don't, but tell me how the fuck that would make a difference?

It is a shit show when is Trump taking responsibility?

He takes responsibility, your side blasts him. He responds to your attempts to blame him, your side blasts him.

Progressives see this as an opportunity to win in November, just look at how CNN is framing the situation.

23,000, pinhead, and three years ago, that was world-shattering good news.

It was only 19,700 when Obama left office.

Trump has a better economy during a crisis/panic/scare than Obama had during his best times.

What are you idiots going to whine about when months from now, it is back up high as ever?

The market is down 23,000 points? I think you are incorrect.

And now it is at 21,300....up less than 10% in 3 years. That does not seem very impressive to most of us.

Some folks actually blamed GW for 9/11, and this is President Trump's "9/11" Maybe even Trump's "Pearl Harbor."

The market will eventually come back up, and once again, will reach record levels.

Ah I knew it would go lower amidst the panic.

Good news for me since I did not yet put all of life's savings to the market. Going to make fortune once the panic subsides and the market goes back up. Panic sellers... not the smartest.

Buy low, sell high... they missed that one. I wonder if they are liberals since liberals tend to invert everything.

Trump has a better economy during a crisis/panic/scare than Obama had during his best times.

What are you idiots going to whine about when months from now, it is back up high as ever?

Dude look at the market...

It is down another 2000... It is at 21,000...

Lets also explain it to you... The market generally goes up...

upload_2020-3-16_14-40-44.png

As you can see Obama got it at 6000 and gave it back at 19,800... Trump now is lucky to give it back in the positive.... His incompetence is pushing Global Recession...

That is why there was a complaint from a Trump Support about Biden this weekend. They complained that Biden was acting like he is President when he said what he would do to tackle this virus. She complained that while Biden looks like a leader he could confuse with Trump.
Trump is so weak that he can't even take leadership..

I could be wrong but I seem to remember 44 not that long ago claimed responsibility for the economy. Almost everyone that had even a slight left lean claimed it was 44 economy. So thanks for the bad economy 44.

Some folks actually blamed GW for 9/11, and this is President Trump's "9/11" Maybe even Trump's "Pearl Harbor."

The market will eventually come back up, and once again, will reach record levels.
I have cash at the ready - money I made when I sold my beach house in January - and will buy when I believe the market bottoms. Yeah … it will roar back bigly and this old boy will ride it back up (again). All the whiners and negaboobs and Cowboy Teds will sit on the sidelines and seethe with jealousy. :)

View attachment 312778

As you can see Obama got it at 6000 and gave it back at 19,800... Trump now is lucky to give it back in the positive.... His incompetence is pushing Global Recession...

That is why there was a complaint from a Trump Support about Biden this weekend. They complained that Biden was acting like he is President when he said what he would do to tackle this virus. She complained that while Biden looks like a leader he could confuse with Trump.

The Chinese pandemic is because Trump's incompetence?

Good luck selling that one. The market is down even more in Italy. Good place to buy by the way.

View attachment 312778

Good luck selling that one. The market is down even more in Italy. Good place to buy by the way.
You mean the Italy where the single-payer healthcare system is failing those who bought into Comrade Bernie's "Workers' Paradise" BS? That Italy?

But that gives me a great idea … why don't we cede total control of our healthcare to the WashDC bureaucrats? I mean, WTF could go wrong?

The market generally goes up...As you can see Obama got it at 6000 and gave it back at 19,800...
The market goes UP, the market goes DOWN. That is what they call a Bull and a Bear market.

And Obama got it 6,000 all thanks to the democrats in the House who crippled the banking industry. What was he supposed to do, give it back to us at 500?

Trump now is lucky to give it back in the positive.... His incompetence is pushing Global Recession...
What incompetence is that? I've never seen such an incompetent, deranged, fool that yet could make total schmucks out of you all! :auiqs.jpg: Trump is so incompetent, he is leading the world in efforts to minimize and defeat the virus.

Donald Trump: responsible to the Left for EVERYTHING that goes bad, credit for NOTHING that goes well.

Can't wait to see you this Fall at the Ballot Box, Penguin shit.

Still thousands of points higher than when that worthless Negro asshole was President.

This will all blow over in a couple of months. We will have a fraction of the people die than died during the worthless Negro's epidemic. The economy will get back to normal.

I just glad that Crooked Hillary idiot didn't get elected. The economy would have been a much poorer position when this shit hit.

Instead of having a short term recession because of the fall out consequences of the virus we probably would have been facing a longer term depression.

Trump is doing a great job. Much better than any Democrat would have done.

View attachment 312778

Interestingly enough, the original SARS virus came from China as well. Something funny going on over there.

Back in 2006 Nancy Pelosi took the gavel and 1 year later the housing market tanked. Nancy Pelosi took the gavel in 2018 and today we see the stock market tank, is there something here we need to understand? Why do liberals love it when "US Citizens" get harmed by liberals in office?

To quote my new thread either testing will show diminishing returns or corona deathrates slows way down by May and the market will take off like a rocket.

He takes responsibility, your side blasts him. He responds to your attempts to blame him, your side blasts him.

Progressives see this as an opportunity to win in November, just look at how CNN is framing the situation.

You're nuts, or else telling a lie. Trump takes credit when things go well, trump blames others when things go bad. That pattern is so obvious your comment will never become a BIG LIE.

Forum List

Back