DOW is up over 100 points.....WHERE IS THE APOCALYPSE?

Libs weren't LYING about the market reaction to President Elect TRUMP, were they?

That's not like them.

http://www.marketwatch.com/m/quote/djia

Morons.....like you....should understand that whenever there's a peaceful transfer of power (without tanks in the streets) the markets react positively......Secondly,the possible removal of the Dodd-Frank bill (which is some kind of check and balances toward wall street banks) the market reacts positively that any restrictions on them will be removed....allowing the "too-big-to-fail" mantra to return to foster the banks' gambling and get-rich-quick schemes.

these idiots can't explain federal deficit and national debt the market and market trends might as well be nano science to them
Neither can you, so your arrogance while sort of cute remains completely unjustified.

Apparently the lesson handed down last Tuesday about what hubris gets you hasn't quite sunken in yet.

apparently youre trolling and i could care less what your nano observation contributes to the thread or my comments ... go back to sleep, if I need you I'll ring a little bell and call you.

Libs weren't LYING about the market reaction to President Elect TRUMP, were they?

That's not like them.

http://www.marketwatch.com/m/quote/djia

Morons.....like you....should understand that whenever there's a peaceful transfer of power (without tanks in the streets) the markets react positively......Secondly,the possible removal of the Dodd-Frank bill (which is some kind of check and balances toward wall street banks) the market reacts positively that any restrictions on them will be removed....allowing the "too-big-to-fail" mantra to return to foster the banks' gambling and get-rich-quick schemes.

these idiots can't explain federal deficit and national debt the market and market trends might as well be nano science to them
Neither can you, so your arrogance while sort of cute remains completely unjustified.

Apparently the lesson handed down last Tuesday about what hubris gets you hasn't quite sunken in yet.

apparently youre trolling and i could care less what your nano observation contributes to the thread or my comments ... go back to sleep, if I need you I'll ring a little bell and call you.
TRANSLATION: you realized that I was right on target and have decided to raise the white flag of deflection.

Feel free to go back to wallowing in your own hubris along with the rest of the Democrat partisan drones after all it worked out so well for you last Tuesday. :lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back